BY TOM FORD

Distinctive spice accents, modern woods and a primal impact accord make Tom Ford for men a luxurious fragrance that is both elegant and modern. A reflection of tom ford himself, it was created for men who are refined, seductive and sophisticated.

Kaferin R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What should I say , if you are looking for a deep masculine scent this the perfect one, went to the store looking for something different for my husband birthday and after trying so many different perfumes I picked this one from Tom ford an oh man he smell delicious! I think the price is great and I will repurchase this frangance again for him
Erica R.
Afton, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a rabid fan girl side of me. I'm not ashamed nor apologetic. I will be a Directioner until I die. Harry Styles is my everything. So, when I heard that this is his fave, and he wears it frequently, I bought it so that I could smell him whenever I wanted ( Yes, I'm aware of how creepy that sounded). Though my wallet was disappointed and hurting, I was not. Harry has excellent taste! I can only hope to smell it on the real him someday. Sigh.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My boyfriend uses this and it smells really awesome and warm. I really like this scent a lot and it´s my favorite in his perfume stash for sure. Bit on the pricier side maybe for some people, but great and lasts really long! Therefore it´s worth the price.
Shanygne B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Now I'm usually not one who's interested in someone who wears too much cologne but when my boyfriend puts on Tom Fords Eau de Toillette I can't keep my hands off of him.
Dayane A.
Riverside, CA
I bought this as a gift for my dad mainly for the smell and he loved it! It smells very deep and masculine more than anything. He could put it in early morning before work and smel just as strong by dinner! Love it!
Sabrina W.
Charleston , SC
Bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday and he loves it. I really did a good job at picking this out for my sweet man. Love how this smells, love it even more now that he had it and wears it all the time
Tashema F.
Bridgeport, CT
I got this for my brother for Christmas it smells gorgeous and I know he will approve.. The pricing is reasonable so I would definitely recommend
Brooke S.
Tony, WI
I absoultley love this spray. I think that my husband also loves it. It is th only spray that i think my husband will actually use!
Michael D.
Sullivans Island, SC
This is a wonderful fragrance. My girlfriend loves it, although I have a suspicion that she only likes it because it's Tom Ford.
Nikki P.
Bought this for a friend of mine as a gift. He loved it, and so does anyone that encounters him. This stuff smells amazing.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Anyone know where I can buy this discounted? Love the cologne but it's too damn expensive.
Samad S.
Newark, NJ
Has anyone smell this ? Is it strong?
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite of all Tom ford cologne?

Sephora