BY TOM FORD

Inspired by an English gentlemen's club, redolent with spice, this reinvention of a classic fragrance genre fuses creamy tonka bean, vanilla, cocoa, dry fruit accords, and sweet wood sap for a modern, opulent, and almost heady impression. Notes: Tobacco Leaf, Ginger, Spice Notes, Tonka Bean, Cocoa, Fruit Accord. Style: Opulent. Warm. Iconic. *Musk effect is created from a synthetic source. Have questions about this TOM FORD product? Give Sephora's Beauty Advisors a call at 855-557-6845 or send us an email at TomFord@sephora.com to get personalized advice on how to use this product or assistance with any Tom Ford product

• I'm trying to add another Tom ford to my collection, and ...1 Answers
  • Does this smell masculine or strong? 1 Answers
  • i would like to know if the scents last throughout the da...1 Answers
livvy.living f.
beachwood, OH
This may be an unpopular opinion because when I worked at Saks and lost all my coworkers were crazy about it kind of the Tom Ford products but honestly the majority of them I don’t like at all like I would even say it borderlines on here… They’re very strong which I guess is an attribute if you’re looking for that but I think their offensively strong. that being said Out of the Tom Ford fragrance is this is probably one of my top choices, but I still want to buy it for myself
kinga I.
Brookline, MA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
this is the ONLY scent for me. i am obsessed with warm unisex smells. walking into a quick spritz and i smell amazing for hours - long lasting and subtle. the vanilla keeps it light and bright, definitely a splurge but i feel so luxe
Angela P.
This is my signature scent. It’s such a classy, elegant and alluring scent. I am always complimented when I wear it. A little goes a long way and although it’s pricey, it’s definitely worth the splurge! It reminds me of a sultry cigar bar in a ritzy hotel!TOM FORD Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray
Jennifer R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Love love love this scent. Can smell both the tobacco and the vanilla individually and they work so well together. My ultimate favorite cologne for my boyfriend. The scent lasts all day long and then some. I often steal his scarf to wear so I can still smell it. The tobacco is not like a cigarette but almost more of a hint of a fine Cuban cigar.
Samantha E.
Fort Walton Beach
I really thought I would love this because I tried a hair oil that was vanilla cigar scented and fell in love. This is not for me, but everyone has different noses. It smells like nicotine gum or bland bourbon to me. It is overpowering and if I did like it I would only wear it in the evening for going out. I sprayed this on me and was trying to wash it off but couldn’t... :/ so it does have great staying power!
Christel B.
Pearland, TX
Purchased at: bluemercury
I recently purchased this spray after seeing a youtube video. I bought it without smelling it. I love any vanilla scent. When it arrived I was very excited. It has a vanilla clove and cinnamon scent to it. Unfortunately I didnt think it paired well with my body chemistry so I gave it to my husband. Now I can still enjoy the scent just not on me. He smells fantastic!
Blythe S.
Kansas City
I wish I could wear this every day (at least in the cooler months). But the price!!!! It smells phenomenal - its spicy smokiness is uplifted by the creaminess of tonka bean and vanilla. Warm and cozy like a cashmere sweater. This scent is pure nostalgia for me, and it lasts all day.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
I do love this scene as an everyday scent. It's a nice unisex ambiguous scene, and has a nice mix to it. The tobacco element is just there enough to keep it interesting. It's very classy, and wears well though the day. I have the atomizer version of it as well in my purse.
Savannah P.
Tobacco Vanille by Tom Ford is an incredible fragrance. I recently bought a sample and am planning to purchase a bottle this week. This fragrance has become one of my favorites among my large collection of fragrances. I would describe Tobacco Vanille as a heavy vanilla oriental with the most prominent note being strong, sweet tobacco. I was hesitant to try this fragrance because I don't like the smell of cigars or any other tobacco I've ever smelled; however, Tobacco Vanille truly has the sweetest tobacco scent and mixed with vanilla it is perfection. After the initial spray, Tobacco Vanille comes off very strong and the tobacco note dominates. As time goes on, the vanilla and woods come through and round out the fragrance. This fragrance is addicting, sexy, dominating, powerful, delicious, and unique. Although it's considered a nighttime fall/winter fragrance, I won't be able to resist wearing this year-round. The longevity is great, as I get a full day of wear from one application. The sillage is medium to heavy- it is definitely not a skin scent. Others around you will absolutely notice this fragrance. For reference, I prefer gourmand, oriental, woody, spicy, and vanilla based fragrances. A couple other favorites include Hypnotic Poison by Dior and Samsara by Guerlain. If you like similar notes or fragrances, or even if you're just curious, I highly recommend trying Tobacco Vanille.
George B.
Boston
Great scent - Longevity is good. I get about 10-15 hrs from this fragrance. Best for fall, Winter months, Bottle is same as all tom ford's.  Overall I would recommend. This is my second bottle.  I think its a classic in my eyes. No need for improvements
Anna B.
Does this scent actually smell of tobacco?
Emma L.
Where can you buy this discounted? I really want it but am scared to shell out $200 for it.
Zuri A.
I'm trying to add another Tom ford to my collection, and I've heard this smells nice. Has anyone tried it?
Lorrin M.
Tysons Corner, VA
Does this smell masculine or strong?
I heard tom ford has some great smelling cologne/perfume is it true and how much do they usually sell for?