BeautyFragranceTom Ford
Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray

Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau de Parfum Spray. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Ladies what’s your favorite scent on a man?
Is this fragrance worth the price tag?
Is this what harry styles smells like?
Start your review of Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,332 reviews
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is a pretty expensive perfume from Tom Ford, they have several different sizes and price points. Unisex, sweet at first but settles into a slightly spicy scent. It is a unique scent, has cocoa, dry fruits, wood juice, and vanilla. Has a longer longevity than most. I use less of this than I do other perfumes, it is fairly strong.
Melissa M.
Neenah, WI
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Melissa M.
This perfume is some thing they should write poems about. It is the perfect fall sent. You are wrapped up in spice, tobacco leaves, and smoky vanilla. It reminds me of magical fall days just as the sun is setting and you are at an art in the park taking in all the senses. It is a very high-quality fragrance and it last throughout the day without needing a ton of touchup. The packaging is elegant and classic. I know some might think it is pricey, and yes it can be. But a fabulous scent is totally worth it. Like all perfumes it is best to get a sample before you commit
Casey P.
Prosper, TX
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Casey P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this fragrance. I tested a couple times and purchased during the Sephora sale. It has the perfect balance of sweet and vanilla (but not cloying) balanced with holiday spices and tobacco. I was anticipating this to be a little smoky/dry with the tobacco note, but it was almost a wet and earthy tobacco and smells DELICIOUS. Lasts a good 4-5 hours before becoming a skin scent. I love this for myself, but would love to smell on my husband as well. Totally worth the cost and one of my top all time fragrances.
Janine U.
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Janine U.
It smells exactly how it's called, Vanilla and tobacco.....such a strong smell....last a long time...but I hate the smell......just horrible
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Uduakabasi  A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Uduakabasi  A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this fragrance. Definitely unisex. I find that SOMETIMES it does lean more masculine while other times, it leans a bit more feminine. I wear this only in cooler months/climate as it is heavy on the tobacco notes. It’s a very well blended but may smell a bit choppy in the opening when it’s brand new. Let it settle for a week. Love it. Top Notes: Tobacco Leaf & Spicy Notes (?) Middle Notes: Vanilla, Cacao, Tonka Bean, Tobacco Blossom Base Notes: Dried Fruits, Woody Notes
Fabian P.
Charlotte, NC
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Fabian P.
This is one of my most if hot my favorite cologne to date. Everyone who has smelled this on me has really loved it and has taken the time to compliment me. If you have never had a premium bottle of cologne, this is the best in my opinion. Many say this is a winter fragrance but for me, this is an everyday and special occasion fragrance. If you want to make a lasting impression. This is it…
Jessa S.
St Clr Shores, MI
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Jessa S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love this scent by Tom Ford! Would highly recommend to anyone who likes a sweet light musk scent. Also unisex which is cool. Always a fan of Tom Ford in general. I use all Tom Ford beauty products as well as perfumes and sunglasses etc. Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray
Iris A.
Saint Peters, MO
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I really wanted the Tobacco Oud, but it was discontinued and man was I disappointed to the core lol I read that the Tobacco Vanille is a updated/remade version of the Oud, so I bought on a whim hoping it would wow me as much as the Oud. Let me tell you guys that it really did! It's an amber spicy scent, the tobacco leaves is very noticeable at first but then dries down to a spicy, woodsy vanilla. I never did like spicy fragrances, and I was genuinely surprised that I love this as much as I do. I have received so many compliments on this scent!
Endina A.
Saint Louis, MO
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Endina A.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I've found new fall scent!! It's a amber spicy fragrance, perfect for fall. Tobacco leaves is the top notes and very strong at first, then it dries down to a earthy woodsy vanilla scent. It's long lasting scent, 3 sprays is all I used and lasted all day. I recommend!
Jessica W.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Jessica W.
This is AMAZING! Tom Ford did such an amazing job with this. I love how you can smell a nice spicy smell (reminds me of cloves) then mixed with the vanilla. Its really strong but in a good way. Like a beautiful spicy sweet. I love the packaging the bottle even looks like pure luxury. My boyfriend absolutely LOVES this! He claimed it for himself lol. I would recommend more for special events or colder months. I love that this is unisex so anyone could enjoy this scent. Such a beautifully done fragrance.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster

129 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Arolka M.
West springfield
il y a 5 mois
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray what you think of this perfume?
Diego H. il y a 8 jours
I love it
Amanda H.
Greensburg, PA
il y a 7 mois
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray Is Tobacco Vanille really worth the price tag? Honest answers please
Nicole C. il y a 7 mois
For me definitely! It smells amazing and my husband absolutely loves it on me! I would see if you could sample it!
Chelsea K.