TOM FORD Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Angela P.TOM FORD Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Alena A.TOM FORD Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY TOM FORD

Inspired by an English gentlemen's club, redolent with spice, this reinvention of a classic fragrance genre fuses creamy tonka bean, vanilla, cocoa, dry fruit accords, and sweet wood sap for a modern, opulent, and almost heady impression. Notes: Tobacco Leaf, Ginger, Spice Notes, Tonka Bean, Cocoa, Fruit Accord. Style: Opulent. Warm. Iconic. *Musk effect is created from a synthetic source. Have questions about this TOM FORD product? Give Sephora's Beauty Advisors a call at 855-557-6845 or send us an email at TomFord@sephora.com to get personalized advice on how to use this product or assistance with any Tom Ford product

• I'm trying to add another Tom ford to my collection, and ...1 Answers
  • Does this smell masculine or strong? 1 Answers
  • i would like to know if the scents last throughout the da...1 Answers
Angela P.
This is my signature scent. It’s such a classy, elegant and alluring scent. I am always complimented when I wear it. A little goes a long way and although it’s pricey, it’s definitely worth the splurge! It reminds me of a sultry cigar bar in a ritzy hotel!TOM FORD Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray
Samantha E.
Fort Walton Beach
I really thought I would love this because I tried a hair oil that was vanilla cigar scented and fell in love. This is not for me, but everyone has different noses. It smells like nicotine gum or bland bourbon to me. It is overpowering and if I did like it I would only wear it in the evening for going out. I sprayed this on me and was trying to wash it off but couldn’t... :/ so it does have great staying power!
Christel B.
77584
I recently purchased this spray after seeing a youtube video. I bought it without smelling it. I love any vanilla scent. When it arrived I was very excited. It has a vanilla clove and cinnamon scent to it. Unfortunately I didnt think it paired well with my body chemistry so I gave it to my husband. Now I can still enjoy the scent just not on me. He smells fantastic!
Blythe S.
Kansas City
I wish I could wear this every day (at least in the cooler months). But the price!!!! It smells phenomenal - its spicy smokiness is uplifted by the creaminess of tonka bean and vanilla. Warm and cozy like a cashmere sweater. This scent is pure nostalgia for me, and it lasts all day.
Savannah P.
Tobacco Vanille by Tom Ford is an incredible fragrance. I recently bought a sample and am planning to purchase a bottle this week. This fragrance has become one of my favorites among my large collection of fragrances. I would describe Tobacco Vanille as a heavy vanilla oriental with the most prominent note being strong, sweet tobacco. I was hesitant to try this fragrance because I don't like the smell of cigars or any other tobacco I've ever smelled; however, Tobacco Vanille truly has the sweetest tobacco scent and mixed with vanilla it is perfection. After the initial spray, Tobacco Vanille comes off very strong and the tobacco note dominates. As time goes on, the vanilla and woods come through and round out the fragrance. This fragrance is addicting, sexy, dominating, powerful, delicious, and unique. Although it's considered a nighttime fall/winter fragrance, I won't be able to resist wearing this year-round. The longevity is great, as I get a full day of wear from one application. The sillage is medium to heavy- it is definitely not a skin scent. Others around you will absolutely notice this fragrance. For reference, I prefer gourmand, oriental, woody, spicy, and vanilla based fragrances. A couple other favorites include Hypnotic Poison by Dior and Samsara by Guerlain. If you like similar notes or fragrances, or even if you're just curious, I highly recommend trying Tobacco Vanille.
Marni K.
I swear by this perfume!!!! It is really pricey, but SOOO worth it. I’m on my third bottle. It is the perfect fall and winter smell. It’s really sweet but has a comforting musky smell to it.
Danielle  M.
Wellington, FL
One of my favs! A different smelling fragrance. It’s not for everyone. But, it is beautiful. A subtle hint of vanilla with pure tobacco leaf (not like a cigarette, it is the tobacco leaf, completely different) It is this warm and sexy fragrance that you can not stop smelling. Part of his Private Blend Collection. And one of his all time best sellers! TOM FORD Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray
I have been a part of the @fragrancefoundation since 2012 where I received my ‘Certified Fragrance Specialist’ certification.
S O.
Hermitage
I love this so much!! Every note blends so well with my chemistry! I totally agree with another review, Tom Ford just smells expensive. As it should, cause it's like 230.00 a bottle! On my skin, the dry down of this is vanilla and sandalwoody. Go to Nordstrom and ask for samples of Tom Ford! Tell them what you typically like, note wise, and let them help. You won't be disappointed!
Kristin Ann S.
I was able to dupe this with oils from eBay (I don't know if I can mention seller's name) & the dupe is spot on. I am female but I wear this I could see it being androgynous unisex the dupe is $6 for 1/3oz much better option & smells just as rich, opulent, & heady as the original. To me this fragrance smells so unique. It would be splurgeworthy if I wasn't unemployed.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
I love Tom Ford, as a person as well as a producer of lovely fragrances. I bought a sample of this via Lucky Scent, and I am saving for a larger bottle. Oh, the smell... it's like wandering into a smoky club where the bartender is making a Manhattan with a vanilla bean as a stir stick. That's the best way I can describe it. Definitely not for girly-girls!
Anna B.
Does this scent actually smell of tobacco?
Lorrin M.
Tysons Corner, VA
Does this smell masculine or strong?
I heard tom ford has some great smelling cologne/perfume is it true and how much do they usually sell for?
Zuri A.
I'm trying to add another Tom ford to my collection, and I've heard this smells nice. Has anyone tried it?
Joann D.
i would like to know if the scents last throughout the day or you how to put more on .

Sephora