MakeupPerfume & CologneTom Ford
Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray

Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau de Parfum Spray. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

This is my absolute favorite fragrance, but it’s a bit heavy for everyday daytime wear, especially for hot summer days. However, I’m pretty picky when it comes to my fragrances, so I’m having a hard time finding a daytime perfume I enjoy. Does anyone who loves this perfume have daytime fragrance recommendations? For reference, I generally dislike floral and citrusy scents, and I LOVE musky and woody scents (which is why it’s so hard to find a daytime scent, because those are generally heavier notes). Thanks in advance!
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray Is there anyone who received this as voxbox who doesn’t like it that would be willing to send to me?
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray Is there anyone who disliked their Tom ford tobacco vanille who will be willing to ship it to me?
Start your review of Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray!
Shubh G.
Carteret, NJ
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Shubh G.
Omg this fragrance is so sexy and addictive… I m obsessed with this fragrance…. Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille very woody and spicy and i got so many compliments when i wear it… its very long lasting and i would recommend this to every fragrance lover ♥️
Jessica W.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Jessica W.
This is AMAZING! Tom Ford did such an amazing job with this. I love how you can smell a nice spicy smell (reminds me of cloves) then mixed with the vanilla. Its really strong but in a good way. Like a beautiful spicy sweet. I love the packaging the bottle even looks like pure luxury. My boyfriend absolutely LOVES this! He claimed it for himself lol. I would recommend more for special events or colder months. I love that this is unisex so anyone could enjoy this scent. Such a beautifully done fragrance.
Alek R.
San Diego, CA
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Alek R.
Another amazing scent from Tom Ford Private Selection collection! I was hesitant about purchasing this parfum as the name seemed to be a turn off. But don’t let the name define the scent like I did. Smell it and you will fall in love with it as I did. I kind of say it’s an upscale version of campfire s’mores. But of course it has more to it then that, but the basics is in that definition. You get notes of cocoa and ginger and of course vanilla. It is a warm and sweet parfum. So it is a perfect scent for women and men. Like all Tom Ford Private Selection they are all unisex. And this is definitely for both, and for the 1.7oz bottle at $155 it is on the less expensive side of the Private Selection collection. So if you want a stand out parfum give this a try.
Rachel J.
Northville, MI
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Rachel J.
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Rachel J.
I received this perfume complimentary from Influenster for my honest review. It has scents from creamy tonka bean, vanilla, cocoa and dried fruits. I absolutely love this scent. The first spray it smells very strong and hard to distinguish, but after a few minutes it becomes warmer and smells like vanilla and fresh tobacco leaf. It lasts all day and is not too overpowering. It’s a bit sweet, spicy and sultry. If you’re looking for something very unique this is the perfume for you. The bottle is also very attractive and sturdy. Comes in a nice, little box. Highly recommend this brand and scent.
Liz M.
Graham, NC
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Liz M.
Tobacco Vanille from Tom Ford is a frag head fave for a reason. It has a rich sweetness from the dried fruits, tonka, and vanilla. The first notes to hit my nose, however are the spices. I get clove, a bit of ginger, allspice, and maybe even a bit of anise (but that could also be the tonka bean). The tobacco I get is sweet pipe tobacco, no smoke, and a bit gooey as opposed to dry. I do not smell chocolate very strongly, I think I might have been looking for the same type of chocolate that is in Noir de Noir. In terms of packaging and presentation, the box is nice, very sturdy, and looks expensive. The bottle itself is the sleek iconic Tom Ford private bottle. The cap is plastic but fits snugly on the bottle. The atomizer is good, nice fine misting. Sillage is strong, I could walk back into a room I left and could smell the scent trail. Longevity is long, at least 8 hours. Projection is huge, I chose the back of my ankles to spray, and it was as strong as some fragrances sprayed on my neck. I find it to be a sexy but somewhat cozy unisex scent. I feel fancy night events are the most popular recommendation to wear this fragrance, but I also think a cold dreary day is perfect. Overall, it’s expensive… but you don’t need much to fill a room, and the scent is so nice, I would say worth it.
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Flor M.
I liked the scent, but not as strong as I expected. The packaging is amazing, the bottle has a stand and easy to open. I thought it was going to be a sample size, but got the whole bottle. The scent is vanilla, like a fall night.
Kayla R.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Kayla R.
It’s a bit much for my taste. It definitely has a strong scent. I almost feel an older woman who smokes cigars would wear this. It’s masculine but sophisticated if that makes sense. I personally wouldn’t wear it, but I can appreciate the scent.
LaToya D.
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by LaToya D.
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by LaToya D.
I was sent this product complimentary by Influenster for testing purposes. The packaging is royalty... I love it! Upon my initial smell I had to go back and check to see if this was for women or men but its unisex! I smell vanilla and woodsy notes equally, then I get the tobacco note last. My husband smells vanilla 1st, then woodsy, tobacco, and pepper. Overall, I feel that this fragrance is very different. Im intrigued by it. I'll wear it but it hasn't completely won me over yet. Update: I actually dislike vanilla scents... but the more I wear this, the more I like it!
Sarah O.
Troutdale, OR
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Sarah O.
The Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille is spicy and exotic. Its seductive scent inspires this 1940's jazz club image in my mind. I think of a dark, smoky, candle- lit room, fine whiskey, romantic music. The scent is definitely unisex, more on the masculine side, but still somehow feminine. The scent begins with strong Vanille tones, but finishes with spicy ginger that I can smell throughout the day. A perfect scent for the upcoming fall.
Amy Jo C.
Franklin, NH
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Amy Jo C.
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Amy Jo C.
This fragrance is described as unisex but in my experience with it, it definitely leans more feminine. I wanted to dislike it from the start because of the “tobacco,” description but once I received it I was more than surprised at how much I actually LOVE it! It opens up with a big bang of spice and then it dries down, and mellows out and you can smell notes of dried fruit, cocoa, and of course the vanilla. You always have dancing in the background the light fragrance of the tobacco FLOWERS which is sweet. I don’t actually smell raw tobacco at all like you would think from the description. The sillage is amazing and one spray lasts for an easy 9-12 hours. The bottle is classic Tom Ford, clean lines and will make a beautiful addition to any vanity top. The price tag is well worth it, and has encouraged me to try other Tom Ford fragrances.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dillon S.
il y a 5 jours
Dillon S.
il y a 5 jours
Nicole M.
Richmond, KY
il y a 15 jours
Erica D. il y a 10 jours
It is unisex, however it is a very spicy perfume for a woman.