MakeupPerfume & CologneTom Ford
Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Decanter

Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Decanter

by Tom Ford

Fragrance Family: Warm & SpicyScent Type: Warm & Sweet Gourmands Key Notes: Tobacco Leaf, Ginger, CocoaFragrance Description: TOM FORD reinvents classic tobacco with creamy tonka bean, vanilla, cocoa, dry fruit accords, and sweet wood sap for a modern, opulent, and heady impression of confidence and power. About the Bottle: The 50 mL and 100 mL flacons have the sleek look of a chess piece. Carved with consummate craftmanship, they add monumental beauty to a dressing table or grooming area, while a chocolate-brown set-up box completes the design. About the Fragrance: Tobacco Vanille is opulent, warm, and iconic.

Which one of Tom Ford perfume do you recommend? a couple and they dont seem to stay long???
Start your review of Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Decanter!
Neil H.
Ramona, CA
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum Decanter uploaded by Neil H.
I am obsessed with this fragrance! Lasts the absolute longest on me as well. Smells so sexy and amazing. I get compliments every-time I wear this. I have to knock it down one star for the price though but is insanely expensive!! But so good. Wish it was cheaper.
Belinda V.
Bakersfield
After using this product what can I say but this is absolutely amazing and the scent is just so magnificent and wonderful I love how most of my favorite celebrity’s use it because of how wonderful it is !!!!
NoWah B.
Sioux Falls, SD
Really love the sent, one of the best. Just could never pay that much for it. Only way I got to test it was on a return.
Jannine O.
Waldoboro, ME
Lovely scent that lasts all day without being to sweet. I love to spritz this in my hair after my shower. This way I can enjoy it all day.
Crystal C.
Beaverton, OR
OMG!!!! I just adore all of Tom Fords designer scents for both women and men. I wish I could give this ten stars instead of five. Its so powerful and so seductive. Thinking about it right now puts me in such a euphoric state. I'm in love with this scent.
member-95b1b
I am in love with the smell. I have had random people come up to me and tell me they love it. It is very long lasting. i wouldnt improve it at all. its a little pricey. The scent in my opinion is woody and fresh. I was recommended this from my sister. I love this 10/10.
Bella P.
Chicago
Purchased at: Macy's
LOVED this product! Always got compliments when I wore it. The best Ea de parfum you could get definitely worth the price.
Veronica B.
Lawrence Twp, NJ
I love!! It's such a warm and cozy scent but also has bold notes as well. It is very long lasting and is definitely a signature scent.
Courtney K.
Signal Mtn, TN
This scent is not for the faint at heart. It smells like you just made out in the back of a vintage Cadillac with a very handsome man on a back street in Cuba. Or it smells like your husbands collar when he has been up to no good. It’s a mix of salty and sweet, dark and light, naughty and pure.
George B.
Not for me, but that does not mean it’s not for you. It is a LONG lasting fragrance. With that being said, less is more. That is rarely something I will ever say, but this fragrance is extremely potent and it can very easily be overwhelmingly powerful. While technically unisex, I feel like it leans masculine. Great fragrance, just not for me.