BY TOM FORD

A private blend, Tobacco Oud explores the secret history of an addictive Arabic passion for crafting fragrances from precious oud wood resin and the smoke of aromatic tobacco. The fragrance intertwines mesmerizing oud with an idealized Arabic tobacco accord inspired by "dokha," a blend of herbs, flowers, and spice-laden tobacco. Notes: Oud Wood, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Tobacco Absolute, Roasted Tonka Beans Absolute, Olibanum Oil. Style: Regal. Rich. Addictive.

Latoya J.
Baltimore , MD
When I tell you that this is the BEST thing I've ever smelled I seriously mean it!!!! I bought it for my bf and wore it more than him! Idk how they did it but they did! 😍
Derek C.
Bonney Lake, WA
Great fragrance. Very expensive but worth it. I use this fragrance less often because of the price. It's the fine wine of fragrance.
Ella T.
Pasadena, CA
You stop and think..tobacco..really? And the price tag..O.M.G. But this smells so amazing on me! Loving it!
Christina K.
Dundalk
My boyfriend wears this and it is the most amazing scent out there. It lingers on his skin and clothes and even bed sheets long after he uses it. The bottle is so chic and edgy. It’s a gorgeous dark, sultry scent.

Amazon