Tom Ford The Ultimate Bronzer

by Tom Ford

Shop TOM FORD The Ultimate Bronzer. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Tom Ford The Ultimate Bronzer — how does this compare to the Gucci Bronzer in consistency? I have been eying the shade Terra and I have the Gucci bronzer in shade 03 for reference. I ask because I remember hearing somewhere that they have similar finishes...
I tried this today for the first time and absolutely loved it, but not the price tag. Is there ANYTHING comparable to this product anyone recommends or should I just pull the trigger and buy it?
Start your review of Tom Ford The Ultimate Bronzer!
Product Highlights
...is silky and super blendable, its not powdery or patchy. the bronzer is matte and gives the perfect sun-kissed look.in reviews
Dorina A.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Tom Ford The Ultimate Bronzer uploaded by Dorina A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 02 Terra
Probably one of the best high end bronzers ever. It’s creamy, easy to work with, buildable. It doesn’t look patchy, and doesn’t glide all over my foundation. For the price, the pan is also large, so I definitely recommend.
Karla G.
Laredo, TX
Tom Ford The Ultimate Bronzer uploaded by Karla G.
Review for: 02 Terra
It really pricy but this bronzer is a BEAUTY! I love everything about it the tone and the packaging. I have light to medium skin tone and I find that this shade is perfect for me! It’s the perfect neutral toned bronzer and blends seamlessly! This item quickly became a HOLY GRAIL product for me and I highly recommend it! Haven’t found any bronzer that compares! I already hit pan after almost a year! Wear it every day!
Ewa B.
Tom Ford The Ultimate Bronzer uploaded by Ewa B.
Review for: 01 Gold Dust
Tom Ford The Ultimate Bronzer Packaging is beautiful and you get quite a bit of product. Bronzer is soft, gives you golden tan glow on the skin. Easy to blend and quite long lasting. But it’s so effin expensive! Definitely try to find some promo code or wait for Black Friday deals.
Nataliya M.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
Tom Ford The Ultimate Bronzer uploaded by Nataliya M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 02 Terra
Testing out Terra, I love how it gives an almost sun burnt look to the skin, just the most subtle hint of color (like you came home from a day at the beach). The bronzer is so weightless and light, never powdery on the skin. It applies smoothly, no catching on patches. Love the packaging as well.
Batel O.
Los Angeles, CA
Tom Ford The Ultimate Bronzer uploaded by Batel O.
This is the bronzer that makes your skin look flawless! I was super skeptical at first when purchasing this bronzer because the price was so expensive but believe me is it still worth it. This bronzer makes you look beautiful sun tan like you just got back from San Tropez. I highly recommend this also a little bit goes a long way. The packaging is also beautiful and very luxurious! Looks as expensive as it costs.Love love love!
Taylor C.
Harvey, LA
Tom Ford The Ultimate Bronzer uploaded by Taylor C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 02 Terra
It’s a decent bronzer. It adds the perfect shade of warmth and doesn’t look patchy or orange on the skin. It’s very natural looking which is what I love about it. I gave it 3 stars because it’s way too expensive for the amount of product you get. I got the smaller size and it was $75 plus tax. The large is a lot bigger but cost $112. It’s currently sold out on Sephora’s website because of all the hype. But I’m here to tell you that it’s nothing SPECIAL. its a good bronzer but it definitely will not last long if you use bronzer every day like I do because the pan size looks like it’s for a child. They only give you 8 grams for $75. It’s literally a rip off. Now Tom Ford is a luxury brand but there much be a fine line between luxury and just straight up ripping people off. I bought this because Sephora was having a 20% off sale for Rouge members and I know I’m not ever going to pay for this at full price so I took advantage of it. Now it does blend well but so does my other $30 bronzers. This item is for people who don’t care about how much money they spend on makeup. It’s not for people looking for an amazing bronzer. It has no shimmer, it’s just a flat bronze color. Very warming and looks great but not that great for the price. It does come in a nice white pouch which gives it a luxury touch that I do appreciate. I just know that my money went to the packaging and not the actual product. It’s also a magnetic compact so I like that about it as well. Feels very sturdy and not cheap that’s for sure. The picture truly shows how small this baby is compared to my Too Faced bronzer that was NOT $75 and it’s a whopping 18 grams of product.
Kerry J.
Tom Ford The Ultimate Bronzer uploaded by Kerry J.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Review for: 03 Bronze Age
I love this bronzer. It is such beautiful packaging. And the color is gorgeous and pigmented. It’s a bit of a matte finish to it. It’s definitely buildable and blends really well. I would buy again and recommend to anyone that wants a high end bronzer.
Alisa R.
New Castle, DE
Review for: 01 Gold Dust
Considering the size price is good. It will last you forever. Nice that they have smaller size too. Packaging looks and feels great. This colour is bit luminous, looks great on skin. Not too warm colour , just write. Goes light , so it’s hard to apply too much
Damira D.
Phoenix, AZ
I don’t know how to explain the quality of Tom Ford I’m in love with everything, I use the bronzer every day and I still have product left after one year
Lisa A.
Tom Ford The Ultimate Bronzer uploaded by Lisa A.
Review for: 01 Gold Dust, 03 Bronze Age
I honestly love these. The lighter shade I use on my face all year round. It is the perfect bronze color and has no orange to it. It blends incredibly well no matter what products I use under it (i.e. foundations, concealers, primers or just moisturizer on days I want a bronzed glow). This is my favorite and my splurge. I have traveled with these and they do incredibly well. The packaging is sturdy and you do not need a lot of pressure to get product on your brush or sponge. Both methods apply this product beautifully. I am 37 and have minimal fine lines and wrinkles as of yet. It does not settle into any and did not emphasize any texture (though I do not have much). This did not break out my sensitive skin and I did not note any scent in this product. All my friends use this when they come over to play in my beauty room. The packing is just A plus. It is expensive and is not a necessity. Meaning, no it won't change your life, but if you want to splurge it will make you hooked.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marianna P.
St, QC
il y a 8 mois
Dorina A. il y a 8 mois
It is kind of shimmery, but not overwhelming where it’s glitter on your face. More like a natrual, glowy summer look.
Sherina F.