TOM FORD Soleil Contouring Compact Soleil Afterglow 0.74 oz uploaded by Andreea S.TOM FORD Soleil Contouring Compact Soleil Afterglow 0.74 oz uploaded by Janine C.

BY TOM FORD

A contouring face palette with three summer shades. TOM FORD's artisan face palette returns in Soleil Afterglow, featuring three sensual summer shades all in one ivory- and gold-colored Tom Ford Soleil compact. Embossed with the TOM FORD logo, this palette's blush, highlighter, and bronzer shades bring natural-looking dimension and sensuous color to your skin. The cream-like powder formula effortlessly glides onto skin for soft, even finish. The vibrant pink blush gives cheeks the perfect touch of color, the pale rose highlighter mimics the sun reflecting off the skin, and the sultry bronzer imparts a healthy-looking radiance. Use the shades alone or blend them together to sweep on a contoured, natural-looking glow. It provides to medium coverage that's both matte and radiant. see more...

Janine C.
all i have to say is that i LOVE this compact. i was worried i missed out on the afternooner palette but after using this one, i'm positive this is the one i was meant to buy. it's a large compact and the pans are large enough for my brushes to fit in.

the highlighter has a soft petal pink tint to it and provides a soft radiance. the blush is a cool-toned bright pink and the bronzer is a warm medium brown.

all powders are highly pigmented and only require a soft hand. the highlighter is much more subtle than i expected and i tend to not use it too much. the blush and bronzer are real winners. they stay on all day and maintain pigment. they blend beautifully onto the skin and go on evenly.

this was my first tom ford face product and i love every bit of it!
Andreea S.
London, London
This is my first Tom Ford product and I have to say I am in love with it! The compact is so luxurious and sturdy! It was 78£ but considering you get three products in one, and being a limited edition I thought it may be worth the money. The blush and bronzer are really pigmented, you need a light hand with it, they also blend like a dream. The highlighter wasn't something to impress me but isn't bad either. I recommend if you'd like to try out more products from Tom Ford. Also, they did last about 9 hrs on my skin before any signs of fading.
Marco F.
Lisbon
I have to compare Afterglow to Afternooner after all (I couldn't help myself) and I have to say the previous year's compact was much more of a hit for me, maybe because I had to hunt it down with more perseverance. The blush is gorgeous (a cool magentaish pink), the highlighter is gorgeous (pale shimmery pink) but the bronzer is less forgiving than the one on the afternooner and if you're pale like me you need a less is more approach to avoid giving you a muddy non-natural finish. It's all very pigmented, the packaging is amazing and I will most likely buy next year's edition but when comparing the two Soleil Face palettes, I prefer "The Afternooner" to Soleil Afterglow.