TOM FORD Soleil Brulant

FRAGRANCE FAMILY: Warm & Spicy

SCENT TYPE: Cool Spices

KEY FRAGRANCE NOTES: Orange Flower Absolute, Amber, Black Honey Accord

FRAGRANCE DESCRIPTION:
SOLEIL BRÛLANT captures the high-shine brilliance of the golden sun beaming on a private oasis. Sun-kissed citrus mingles with spices – giving way to an ornate and regal floral heart – while orange flower absolute and black honey release a seductive vapor, melting into the burnished warmth of amber.

“The warmth of amber and mix of florals render this fragrance original. SOLEIL BRÛLANT is addictive…the boldest version of Soleil.” – TOM FORD

HOW TO USE:
On clean skin, spray once or twice on  desired areas. Do not rub the fragrance  on skin. This will alter how the fragrance develops.

ABOUT THE BOTTLE:
SOLEIL BRÛLANT is contained in a lavish metallic gold iteration of the iconic Private Blend bottle. Designed with a glossy white label and plaque on the cap, the 250mL and 50mL flacon have the sleek, architectural look of a chess piece – adding monumental beauty to a dressing table or grooming area

Is it good product or not???? ?
Is it good product or not ?
What items do you have in your Sephora shopping basket right nowWhat items do you have in your Sephora shopping TOM FORD Soleil Brulant basket right now?
Start your review of TOM FORD Soleil Brulant!
How would you rate this product?
Weronika K.
Brooklyn, NY
TOM FORD Soleil Brulant uploaded by Weronika K.
As always, Tom Ford has blended a fragrance unlike any other I have come across. The blend of amber and orange blossom is pronounced, but the note that really trampled the others is honey. On my skin, it’s a bit too sickly sweet and I found myself getting a headache after a few hours. I had my sister try it and it smelled lovely on her! Just a testament to the fact that fragrance really reacts differently to your body chemistry. So in summary, a lovely fragrance but definitely not a blind buy!
Anne S.
Pontiac, MI
TOM FORD Soleil Brulant uploaded by Anne S.
I LOVE this perfume! It’s full of amber tones and Arabian ouds. It definitely goes on strong but settles into a nice, mature scent after awhile. This is the perfect date night perfume for a dark, intimate dinner setting. If you love spicy musks, this is the perfume for you!
Michele P.
Liberty, NC
TOM FORD Soleil Brulant uploaded by Michele P.
I'll start off by saying I am blown away by a full size product! At first spray I wasn't sure about the smell, but once the undertones started coming out I really liked it. It's a little strong for everyday, but I will definitely use it for when I go out or special occasions.
kathleen E.
Austin, TX
TOM FORD Soleil Brulant uploaded by kathleen E.
What an awesomely cool surprise to receive a voxbox, I was thinking that perhaps I would not receive one. The scent from Tom Ford is impressive. The scent of orange blossoms truly gives it the smell of spring. Since the Covid-19 restrictions have started to be decreased, we can actually socialize with others. I have received many compliments 🥰 I totally understand why King Louis the 14th had orange blossoms always in bloom. The sun king knew his scents☀️
Lyesa M.
Sidney, OH
TOM FORD Soleil Brulant uploaded by Lyesa M.
First of all I cannot believe that I got a $350 bottle of fragrance for absolutely free!! I’m shook to say the least lol. The initial scent is very citrusy. After a few minutes it seems to be more woodsy. I don’t hate it, but I don’t really love it either. I more than likely wouldn’t purchase this. I like more of fruity scent. Not citrus.
Isadora V.
Orlando, FL
TOM FORD Soleil Brulant uploaded by Isadora V.
TOM FORD Soleil Brulant uploaded by Isadora V.
First, I have to talk about the packaging of this product. It’s so beautiful and luxurious. Before I felt it, I was already in love. LOL! But, when I felt.. OMG, it was more than love. The scent it’s fresh, elegant and so chic, but unlike anything I’ve used before. It’s original and different! Lasts a lot and I highly recommend the product. I’M IN LOVE ❤️
Jennifer T.
Lockhart, TX
TOM FORD Soleil Brulant uploaded by Jennifer T.
First of all I would like to mention the beauty of the packaging. The gold and white looks very elegant. The fragrance is not my cup of tea but I will definitely keep this one solely for the Decor, it is gorgeous. This fragrance has a very mature scent, It has a spicy woody smell to it. This fragrance is soft and subtle actually works well on both men and women. After about four hours of wear I could no longer smell the fragrance.
Michelle M.
Oakdale, CA
TOM FORD Soleil Brulant uploaded by Michelle M.
TOM FORD Soleil Brulant uploaded by Michelle M.
I was so excited to try my first Tom Ford fragrance. It has very strong notes of Amber & Orange at first but the dry down is very clean and fresh, which I loved. I was disappointed that it does not last very long, I tried it at work and out for an event. I got many compliments on the scent but I expected more for the price point.
Mattie M.
Menifee, CA
TOM FORD Soleil Brulant uploaded by Mattie M.
That’s how I would describe this scent! This was my first time trying A Tom Ford fragrance and I received so many compliments. The soft and warm scent of orange and honey lingers for hours. Several of my friends and coworkers did a double take and said “wait, what fragrance are you wearing?” It’s definitely a scent for all seasons and now one of my new favorites!
Jay G.
TOM FORD Soleil Brulant uploaded by Jay G.
I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to sample this Scent. Let me say, it's not for everyday use and it's not for everybody. It is a very deep and mature scent. I did not notice any floral or powdery notes whatsoever. I was submerged into the deepest layers of a honeycomb and smelled deep, dark and rich Honey every time I used it. It is a MUST HAVE! I will definitely buy another bottle when this runs out which shouldn't be soon. I plan on using this bottle very sparingly
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
il y a 22 jours
Dana T. il y a 14 jours
Just re filling stuff - the Shisedo cotton facial , Anastasia eyebrow pencil , etc nothing super exciting
Annetta M.
Greer, SC
TOM FORD Soleil Brulant ? Is it for women or men need to know
Kimberly C. il y a 8 jours
Unisex I think. I love it!
Jessica N.
Gosnells
Dena E. il y a un mois
I think upon first spray it’s really strong! It does mellow out and lasts throughout the day. Hard to describe - it’s very woody and spicy when you first spray it - it’s not really my kind of scent.
ROSALMA R.
Forestville, MD
Sharra C. il y a 19 jours
I received it this, and the more I wear it, the more I love it ❤️