Tom Ford Soleil Bronzing Brush

by Tom Ford

Shop TOM FORD Soleil Bronzing Brush. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tom Ford Soleil Bronzing Brush!
Melanie F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
I loved this makeup brush! Great brand but expensive for what it is. If you have the cash to splurge though, this is a useful brush. It’s very handy for putting in a purse or travel bag and using on the go!
Veronica M.
Carlsbad, NM
A retractable, travel-efficient kabuki brush evenly disperses powder all over the face. The soft, smooth bristles made with high-grade synthetic hair are specially designed to pick up the optimal amount of product to achieve the glowing soleil look. Use alone or after makeup application to smooth lines and create a seamless, finished look.
Peaches X.
BLENDS SO WELL! Love this I highly recommend! It is quite pricey though and there are probably better dupes out there, but it is amazing quality and is so soft! The packaging is amazing!
Diana A.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this brush, easy to pack into a makeup case and closes to prevent contamination
Hannah M.
Lancaster, NY
not the best brush I’ve used but definitely gets the job done quite pricey but it is Tom Ford
Jasmine K.
Benson
I use this a lot it blends bronzer very well , this is probably my favorite bronzing brush there is really nothing to improve about it I use it everytime I bronze I am satisfied with it
dodo N.
New Castle, DE
tom ford soleil bronzing brush..i like this👌😉 The soft, smooth bristles made with high-grade synthetic hair are specially designed to pick up the optimal amount of product to achieve the glowing soleil look.
Salma E.
Stroudsburg, PA
This brush is so nice and blends everything out smoothly and gives me that clean finishing look. Not only does it look nice but it also has nice soft bristles. !! I love it and recommend!!!!!!
Bela S.
New Castle, DE
Hahahaaa... this is brush not only for blush, it is therapy. After a stresed day just touch on your face. Oh my god. And it blends blush sooo smoothy, love it
Matthew R.
Pepperell, MA
Fine quality brush and can be reused on other brands not leaving uneven tones. Soft Bristles light weight and perfect for travel compact brushes are hard to find even when aiming for couture look.

Looking for your answer?