BY TOM FORD

Tom Ford Shimmering Body Oil captures the sultry effect of sun-kissed summer skin and tempts the senses with a fragrance of scorching sensuality. This silky, lightweight oily illuminates your skin with shimmers of gold and platinum leaf while its captivating fragrance wraps a bouquet of white florals in a golden, amber sandalwood embrace. It's as tempting as a white sand beach and as irresistible as the perfect tan. Brand: Tom Ford. Style Name: Tom Ford 'Soleil Blanc' Shimmering Body Oil. Style Number: 5123600. see more...

• Hi! I want this soooo bad! I've been seeing this allot on almost al...1 Answers
  • what does it smell like?2 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this out for so long since one of my fav...2 Answers
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
i love to use this in the summer time or on vacation because I use it to spray all over my legs, arms, decollete area and shoulders.  Give such a nice golden sheen and looks amazing with a tan.  even if you are not tanned, with this on it makes you look more bronzy
Colleen H.
Colleen H.
Just the right amount of shimmer! The scent is divine but can be quite intense if not used lightly. I use it once I' m out and about not everyday... The price is really up there so I'm blessed to have gotten it on sale.....
Yves E.
Yves E.
Surrey
This is great for parties, outside sunbathing, and photoshoot. Great as party gifts as well. Most notably, I love it for photoshoots. It has subtle scent of Soleil Blanc and glitter for glam look. Non-greasy.
Karina Z.
Karina Z.
Kingston Upon Thames , Surrey
I was trying to get this oil for really long time and finally this year got two bottles and i do not regret as it's worth every penny i have spent!! Super hydrating but not oily , beautiful shimmer and smells like holidays!
Maria T.
Maria T.
Will you girls recommend this??
Amy G.
Amy G.
Killeen, TX
I am really want this product but is it worth the price? Also what is the scent and does it give your skin an oiled look?
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Phoenix, AZ
what does it smell like?
Roxanne D.
Roxanne D.
Are there any products that give you the same look without breaking your bank?
Cherrie J.
Cherrie J.
I have been wanting to try this out for so long since one of my favorite instagrammers has been using this non-stop. I do wonder though, is it truly worth the money? How has this product helped your skin?