BY TOM FORD #80 in Body Oil

Tom Ford Shimmering Body Oil captures the sultry effect of sun-kissed summer skin and tempts the senses with a fragrance of scorching sensuality. This silky, lightweight oily illuminates your skin with shimmers of gold and platinum leaf while its captivating fragrance wraps a bouquet of white florals in a golden, amber sandalwood embrace. It's as tempting as a white sand beach and as irresistible as the perfect tan. Brand: Tom Ford. Style Name: Tom Ford 'Soleil Blanc' Shimmering Body Oil. Style Number: 5123600. see more...

• How shimmery is this? Does the shimmer get everywhere?1 Answers
  • what does it smell like?2 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this out for so long since one of my f...2 Answers
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
Beautiful!! 100% worth the money! The sent is amazing, just like the beach and the simmer is fine to the point it just looks like a glow.
Chelsea R.
I love the concept of this product but it doesn't smell like the correct parfum to me. I wouldn't purchase because of that.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
I've never wanted a product so bad. The price is expensive but I see the results and they say it smells amazing.
Vanessa E.
Richmond , BC
This is actually the best body oil I have ever owned. I am 100% happy with this investment because yes it's not cheap. It smells heavenly and makes my skin look goddess-like. I use it in the summer and it is very long lasting. I would definitely buy it again.
Francesca M.
Bowdon, Altrincham
GORGEOUS. Nothing is more summer luxe than this. Scent is beautiful, shimmer is stunning. This bottle will transform you into a summer goddess! Worth the splurge as a little goes a long way and it doubles up as a perfume.
Natasha S.
i love to use this in the summer time or on vacation because I use it to spray all over my legs, arms, decollete area and shoulders.  Give such a nice golden sheen and looks amazing with a tan.  even if you are not tanned, with this on it makes you look more bronzy
Karina Z.
maritime building, ['', '', "['', '', 'Kingston Upon Thames']"]
I was trying to get this oil for really long time and finally this year got two bottles and i do not regret as it's worth every penny i have spent!! Super hydrating but not oily , beautiful shimmer and smells like holidays!
Colleen H.
Just the right amount of shimmer! The scent is divine but can be quite intense if not used lightly. I use it once I' m out and about not everyday... The price is really up there so I'm blessed to have gotten it on sale.....
Yves E.
This is great for parties, outside sunbathing, and photoshoot. Great as party gifts as well. Most notably, I love it for photoshoots. It has subtle scent of Soleil Blanc and glitter for glam look. Non-greasy.
Puja P.
I use this to add a tan lookin glow to my neck! I use this to highlight my shoulders and sometimes even my legs! A little goes a long way and it works so well! I love this I need to buy a second bottle for the summer
Amy G.
Killeen, TX
I am really want this product but is it worth the price? Also what is the scent and does it give your skin an oiled look?
Maria T.
Will you girls recommend this??
Maria S.
Chicago , IL
Does this product show up dark skin? I want a shimmery glow for my whole body for the summer. I'm not sure if this product is worth the price, though. Are there any cheaper dupes?!
Cynthia S.
Phoenix, AZ
what does it smell like?
Cherrie J.
I have been wanting to try this out for so long since one of my favorite instagrammers has been using this non-stop. I do wonder though, is it truly worth the money? How has this product helped your skin?