BY TOM FORD #75 in Body Oil

Tom Ford Shimmering Body Oil captures the sultry effect of sun-kissed summer skin and tempts the senses with a fragrance of scorching sensuality. This silky, lightweight oily illuminates your skin with shimmers of gold and platinum leaf while its captivating fragrance wraps a bouquet of white florals in a golden, amber sandalwood embrace. It's as tempting as a white sand beach and as irresistible as the perfect tan. Brand: Tom Ford. Style Name: Tom Ford 'Soleil Blanc' Shimmering Body Oil. Style Number: 5123600. see more...

• what does it smell like?2 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this out for so long since one of my f...2 Answers
  • Really want to try this! Is it a high shimmer or sutle ?1 Answers
Andrea C.
CON-->Beware!!!! The smell does not last! I put a generous amount at 1030am and by 2pm it was over. I'm disappointed because it's very expensive. You can get an over the counter mist and it will do the job. Please, please go to a counter and test the item for the day and then decide if you really want it.

Pro--> it's smells like summer, a little of coconut. It's has some glitter in it and it distributes evenly on your skin.
Brandie W.
Lowell, IN
I was hesitant to purchase this product due to the heafty price, but I am so glad that I did! This is a beautiful oil, it sprays out evenly, and smells extremely good! I was unsure if I would like the smell based off of the way people were describing it, but it has a wonderful smell that reminds me of summer! Highly recommend and when the the time comes I will repurchase.
Rashee G.
Purchased from Bloomingdales. Pricey but it has am amazing scent and its doesn't have too much glitter. It sprays on and you rub it all over. Not empowering scent and the glitter, again, is not so much that you look like you rolled around in glitter. You definitely feel and smell like summer with the coconuts and shimmer. Pretty addition to your vanity.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
HOLY COW is this stuff expensive. Like, really expensive. Too expensive to even buy, but I couldn't help myself. It smells SO good and if you want a little body shimmer mixed with hydration, this stuff is so good! But there are other products on the market that achieve the same effect without taking your left arm to pay for it.
Ane K.
Its a blend of coconut, cardamom, and jasmine. It smells gorgeous, and glows like its nobody's business😍😍i use it when i need to look like an extra. Its expensive, but the glow to me is worth the money. A great alternative would be the Splendours Clarins shimmer body oil
Mariyah D.
Parlin, NJ
I splurged on this about two weeks ago and am loving it I have darker skin and it so hard to find a product like this that last all day smells wonderful and looks amazing. I'm just trying to use it sparingly cause it's pricey lol but it's hard because I want to use it every day
Taylor B.
N Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is SO darn expensive but it is so beautiful on the skin. I bought it from Neiman Marcus. It makes your skin glisten, I love this product
Jessica M.
Seriously Didn't want to spend $100 on this but it is SO worth it! Looks so beautiful on the skin! Used it on vacation and got many compliments!
Renee C.
Saugus, MA
I happen to really love this. Only problem is the price tag. I wouldn't repurchase only for that reason. The scent is great. Got at Sephora FYI.
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
Beautiful!! 100% worth the money! The sent is amazing, just like the beach and the simmer is fine to the point it just looks like a glow.
Amy G.
Killeen, TX
I am really want this product but is it worth the price? Also what is the scent and does it give your skin an oiled look?
Maria T.
Will you girls recommend this??
Maria S.
Does this product show up dark skin? I want a shimmery glow for my whole body for the summer. I'm not sure if this product is worth the price, though. Are there any cheaper dupes?!
Cynthia S.
Phoenix, AZ
what does it smell like?
Cherrie J.
I have been wanting to try this out for so long since one of my favorite instagrammers has been using this non-stop. I do wonder though, is it truly worth the money? How has this product helped your skin?