BY TOM FORD

Tom Ford Shimmering Body Oil captures the sultry effect of sun-kissed summer skin and tempts the senses with a fragrance of scorching sensuality. This silky, lightweight oily illuminates your skin with shimmers of gold and platinum leaf while its captivating fragrance wraps a bouquet of white florals in a golden, amber sandalwood embrace. It's as tempting as a white sand beach and as irresistible as the perfect tan. Brand: Tom Ford. Style Name: Tom Ford 'Soleil Blanc' Shimmering Body Oil. Style Number: 5123600. see more...

• Hi! I want this soooo bad! I've been seeing this allot on almost ...1 Answers
  • what does it smell like?2 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this out for so long since one of my f...2 Answers
Liz L.
Ames, IA
I am in LOVE with this product! Not only does it have the perfect reflective shimmer in it, but it smells like coconut as well! One of my top favorite body shimmer mists.
Andrea C.
CON-->Beware!!!! The smell does not last! I put a generous amount at 1030am and by 2pm it was over. I'm disappointed because it's very expensive. You can get an over the counter mist and it will do the job. Please, please go to a counter and test the item for the day and then decide if you really want it.

Pro--> it's smells like summer, a little of coconut. It's has some glitter in it and it distributes evenly on your skin.
Rashee G.
Purchased from Bloomingdales. Pricey but it has am amazing scent and its doesn't have too much glitter. It sprays on and you rub it all over. Not empowering scent and the glitter, again, is not so much that you look like you rolled around in glitter. You definitely feel and smell like summer with the coconuts and shimmer. Pretty addition to your vanity.
Taylor B.
Marion, IL
This stuff is SO darn expensive but it is so beautiful on the skin. I bought it from Neiman Marcus. It makes your skin glisten, I love this product
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
Beautiful!! 100% worth the money! The sent is amazing, just like the beach and the simmer is fine to the point it just looks like a glow.
Chelsea R.
I love the concept of this product but it doesn't smell like the correct parfum to me. I wouldn't purchase because of that.
Ane K.
Its a blend of coconut, cardamom, and jasmine. It smells gorgeous, and glows like its nobody's businessūüėćūüėći use it when i need to look like an extra. Its expensive, but the glow to me is worth the money. A great alternative would be the Splendours Clarins shimmer body oil
Wyatt A.
Los Angeles, CA
I personally think this is the best shimmering body oil on the market. It not only has a great scent, but it moisturizes wonderfully. I use it in the mornings, it's long lasting because it's an oil base product!
Jessica M.
Seriously Didn't want to spend $100 on this but it is SO worth it! Looks so beautiful on the skin! Used it on vacation and got many compliments!
Nicholas H.
Stoke on Trent , Staffordshire
The Tom Ford Shimmering Body Oil is a masterpiece. One whiff and I was taken back to my holiday in Hawaii cos it smells of coconuts, sand, white flowers and a colorful cocktail. It’s the dreamy island of Maui inside a designer glass bottle.

It has a spray nozzle that makes it very easy to apply. The arm swatch above has about 3-4 sprays rubbed in which makes it very shimmery. I would use it so full on for a night out on my legs and shoulders only. Otherwise, I would rather mix it in with any other body lotion/ self tanner or apply about one spray rubbed in on one arm. It gives the skin a sheen and a subtle sparkle that makes you look like you just stepped out of a very expensive spa treatment. The formula is very very light weight and once you massage it in it’s really not sticky at all.

I would say though that if you go quite full on, the sparkle does go a bit everywhere including clothes and on other people. SO be careful not to use too much. The lesser, the better!
Amy G.
Killeen, TX
I am really want this product but is it worth the price? Also what is the scent and does it give your skin an oiled look?
Maria T.
Will you girls recommend this??
Maria S.
Does this product show up dark skin? I want a shimmery glow for my whole body for the summer. I'm not sure if this product is worth the price, though. Are there any cheaper dupes?!
Cynthia S.
Phoenix, AZ
what does it smell like?
Cherrie J.
I have been wanting to try this out for so long since one of my favorite instagrammers has been using this non-stop. I do wonder though, is it truly worth the money? How has this product helped your skin?