BY TOM FORD #62 in Body Oil

Tom Ford Shimmering Body Oil captures the sultry effect of sun-kissed summer skin and tempts the senses with a fragrance of scorching sensuality. This silky, lightweight oily illuminates your skin with shimmers of gold and platinum leaf while its captivating fragrance wraps a bouquet of white florals in a golden, amber sandalwood embrace. It's as tempting as a white sand beach and as irresistible as the perfect tan. Brand: Tom Ford. Style Name: Tom Ford 'Soleil Blanc' Shimmering Body Oil. Style Number: 5123600. see more...

• How shimmery is this? Does the shimmer get everywhere?1 Answers
  • what does it smell like?2 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this out for so long since one...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emily S.
Not too sure why this product has such bad reviews, I think it works great!

I am a big fan of Tom Ford and I have tried the Soleil Blanc fragrance so I was curious about the shimmering body oil. Once I tried it I fell in love 😍 it's a beachy, coconut scent & feels so moisturizing. The glitter is a good amount, not too much. BTW, it's not bronzing like the NARS oil

It's very pricey ($98 at Sephora) but if you're willing to splurge, this is a great buy.

* Some cheaper dupes are Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Shimmering Body Oil, Michael Kors Liquid Shimmer Oil, Clarins After Sun Shimmer Oil
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
This has a nice tropical scent. It weakens throughout the day but it still lingers. The sparkles are beautiful. I love spraying this on my arms and neck. And legs during the summer. The oil is a light oil that moisturizes slightly.
Wyatt A.
Los Angeles, CA
I personally think this is the best shimmering body oil on the market. It not only has a great scent, but it moisturizes wonderfully. I use it in the mornings, it's long lasting because it's an oil base product!
Sheniva h.
I absolutely love this product it's so effective and really does shine I love that it doesn't contain chunky glitter pieces but just applies as a smooth layer of a glittery glow on your skin it's pure gold and absolutely worth every dollar.
Yobana M.
This item cost me an eye!!! But it's sooo worth it! Leaves your skin soooo flawless and glowing ! I love the scent it has to it and even though it's pricy I recommend it so much for all my ladies trying to glow this summer !
Zakiya B.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
If you were interested in this product but don't want to spend the money . The body shop has a dupe to this . It's called honey bronze shimmering dry oil , in the shade honey kissed . They sell it at ulta for 22.00 and right now it's on sale at the body shop for only 13.20 . So if you never tried a shimmering dry oil before and or don't want to spend all the money on the tom ford one I would suggest you try this one first .
Liz L.
Ames, IA
I am in LOVE with this product! Not only does it have the perfect reflective shimmer in it, but it smells like coconut as well! One of my top favorite body shimmer mists.
Andrea C.
CON-->Beware!!!! The smell does not last! I put a generous amount at 1030am and by 2pm it was over. I'm disappointed because it's very expensive. You can get an over the counter mist and it will do the job. Please, please go to a counter and test the item for the day and then decide if you really want it.

Pro--> it's smells like summer, a little of coconut. It's has some glitter in it and it distributes evenly on your skin.
Brandie W.
Lowell, IN
I was hesitant to purchase this product due to the heafty price, but I am so glad that I did! This is a beautiful oil, it sprays out evenly, and smells extremely good! I was unsure if I would like the smell based off of the way people were describing it, but it has a wonderful smell that reminds me of summer! Highly recommend and when the the time comes I will repurchase.
Rashee G.
Purchased from Bloomingdales. Pricey but it has am amazing scent and its doesn't have too much glitter. It sprays on and you rub it all over. Not empowering scent and the glitter, again, is not so much that you look like you rolled around in glitter. You definitely feel and smell like summer with the coconuts and shimmer. Pretty addition to your vanity.
Maria T.
Will you girls recommend this??
Amy G.
Killeen, TX
I am really want this product but is it worth the price? Also what is the scent and does it give your skin an oiled look?
Chelsey C.
Arcata, CA
Does this make your skin oily or does it dry well?
Cynthia S.
Phoenix, AZ
what does it smell like?