BY TOM FORD

Tom Ford Shimmering Body Oil captures the sultry effect of sun-kissed summer skin and tempts the senses with a fragrance of scorching sensuality. This silky, lightweight oily illuminates your skin with shimmers of gold and platinum leaf while its captivating fragrance wraps a bouquet of white florals in a golden, amber sandalwood embrace. It's as tempting as a white sand beach and as irresistible as the perfect tan. Brand: Tom Ford. Style Name: Tom Ford 'Soleil Blanc' Shimmering Body Oil. Style Number: 5123600. see more...

• Hi! I want this soooo bad! I've been seeing this allot on almost al...1 Answers
  • what does it smell like?2 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this out for so long since one of my fav...2 Answers
Claire K.
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
This stuff is amazing smells really good I put his stuff all over me after the bath or shower... you get like a light pretty glow... it is $100 bucks but is so worth it and little goes a long way. I highly recommend this stuff to anyone who is willing to pay for this stuff cause it is not always in stock sells out quickly
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
I love love love this, it's pricey and luxurious but worth the splurge. You're paying for the name, as always, but TF products are bomb. It's so shimmery, a light golden color. comes in heavy glass bottle, and it smells really good. It leaves you looking glowy and feeling super soft.
Kiera M.
Kiera M.
Ellenwood, GA
This smell soooooo good. If you want that look that gives that glow from within feeling this is definitely the product for you. This with for sure make you shine bright like a diamond. This is definitely a staple product for me.Tom Ford 'Soleil Blanc' Shimmering Body Oil
BLUSH Z.
BLUSH Z.
I love a glory, shimmer, bronze look for summer and this is the perfect product for exactly that! It's pricey but it's Tom Ford and you pay for quality. It's gentle and I would definitely recommend adding to your summer collection! Tom Ford 'Soleil Blanc' Shimmering Body Oil
Sheniva h.
Sheniva h.
I absolutely love this product it's so effective and really does shine I love that it doesn't contain chunky glitter pieces but just applies as a smooth layer of a glittery glow on your skin it's pure gold and absolutely worth every dollar.
Kristel H.
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Tom Ford 'Soleil Blanc' Shimmering Body Oil

This is a MUST! This oil is absolutely GLORIOUS!!! It makes your skin look silky, super smooth and shimmery which I LOVEEEE!!! And the scent on this is nothing shorter than HEAVENLY!!! I'm addicted to this❤❤❤❤
Yobana M.
Yobana M.
This item cost me an eye!!! But it's sooo worth it! Leaves your skin soooo flawless and glowing ! I love the scent it has to it and even though it's pricy I recommend it so much for all my ladies trying to glow this summer !
Ramanpreet K.
Ramanpreet K.
If you want a healthy, goddess glow this summer... THIS oil is for you. It has shimmer, but it's not overwhelming, it's the perfect amount. I absolutely love using this on my arms and legs to give myself a beautiful glow.
amela h.
amela h.
Louisville , KY
Love the glow and shimmer this product gives when your nice an tan. Great item to have while your on vacation to bring out that bronze look. Pricey but a little goes a long way
Cherie B.
Cherie B.
Myrtle beach , SC
Absolutely love this oil! It smells divine, lasts good through the day and the shimmer is the best ever! So sun kissed and sparkly! Perfect for the beach or the pool! Go get this asap I definitely recommend!
Maria T.
Maria T.
Will you girls recommend this??
Amy G.
Amy G.
Killeen, TX
I am really want this product but is it worth the price? Also what is the scent and does it give your skin an oiled look?
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Phoenix, AZ
what does it smell like?
Roxanne D.
Roxanne D.
Are there any products that give you the same look without breaking your bank?
Cherrie J.
Cherrie J.
I have been wanting to try this out for so long since one of my favorite instagrammers has been using this non-stop. I do wonder though, is it truly worth the money? How has this product helped your skin?