BY TOM FORD

Tom Ford Shimmering Body Oil captures the sultry effect of sun-kissed summer skin and tempts the senses with a fragrance of scorching sensuality. This silky, lightweight oily illuminates your skin with shimmers of gold and platinum leaf while its captivating fragrance wraps a bouquet of white florals in a golden, amber sandalwood embrace. It's as tempting as a white sand beach and as irresistible as the perfect tan. Brand: Tom Ford. Style Name: Tom Ford 'Soleil Blanc' Shimmering Body Oil. Style Number: 5123600. see more...

• what does it smell like?2 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this out for so long since one of my f...2 Answers
  • Really want to try this! Is it a high shimmer or sutle ?1 Answers
Sheniva h.
I absolutely love this product it's so effective and really does shine I love that it doesn't contain chunky glitter pieces but just applies as a smooth layer of a glittery glow on your skin it's pure gold and absolutely worth every dollar.
Yobana M.
This item cost me an eye!!! But it's sooo worth it! Leaves your skin soooo flawless and glowing ! I love the scent it has to it and even though it's pricy I recommend it so much for all my ladies trying to glow this summer !
Emily S.
Not too sure why this product has such bad reviews, I think it works great!

I am a big fan of Tom Ford and I have tried the Soleil Blanc fragrance so I was curious about the shimmering body oil. Once I tried it I fell in love ūüėć it's a beachy, coconut scent & feels so moisturizing. The glitter is a good amount, not too much. BTW, it's not bronzing like the NARS oil

It's very pricey ($98 at Sephora) but if you're willing to splurge, this is a great buy.

* Some cheaper dupes are Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Shimmering Body Oil, Michael Kors Liquid Shimmer Oil, Clarins After Sun Shimmer Oil
Wyatt A.
Los Angeles, CA
I personally think this is the best shimmering body oil on the market. It not only has a great scent, but it moisturizes wonderfully. I use it in the mornings, it's long lasting because it's an oil base product!
Influenster M.
Tom Ford 'Soleil Blanc' Shimmering Body Oil

This is a MUST! This oil is absolutely GLORIOUS!!! It makes your skin look silky, super smooth and shimmery which I LOVEEEE!!! And the scent on this is nothing shorter than HEAVENLY!!! I'm addicted to this‚̧‚̧‚̧‚̧
Ramanpreet K.
If you want a healthy, goddess glow this summer... THIS oil is for you. It has shimmer, but it's not overwhelming, it's the perfect amount. I absolutely love using this on my arms and legs to give myself a beautiful glow.
amela h.
Louisville , KY
Love the glow and shimmer this product gives when your nice an tan. Great item to have while your on vacation to bring out that bronze look. Pricey but a little goes a long way
Cherie B.
Myrtle beach , SC
Absolutely love this oil! It smells divine, lasts good through the day and the shimmer is the best ever! So sun kissed and sparkly! Perfect for the beach or the pool! Go get this asap I definitely recommend!
Zakiya B.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
If you were interested in this product but don't want to spend the money . The body shop has a dupe to this . It's called honey bronze shimmering dry oil , in the shade honey kissed . They sell it at ulta for 22.00 and right now it's on sale at the body shop for only 13.20 . So if you never tried a shimmering dry oil before and or don't want to spend all the money on the tom ford one I would suggest you try this one first .
Liz L.
Ames, IA
I am in LOVE with this product! Not only does it have the perfect reflective shimmer in it, but it smells like coconut as well! One of my top favorite body shimmer mists.
Amy G.
Killeen, TX
I am really want this product but is it worth the price? Also what is the scent and does it give your skin an oiled look?
Maria T.
Will you girls recommend this??
Maria S.
Does this product show up dark skin? I want a shimmery glow for my whole body for the summer. I'm not sure if this product is worth the price, though. Are there any cheaper dupes?!
Cynthia S.
Phoenix, AZ
what does it smell like?
Cherrie J.
I have been wanting to try this out for so long since one of my favorite instagrammers has been using this non-stop. I do wonder though, is it truly worth the money? How has this product helped your skin?