BY TOM FORD

Tom Ford Shimmering Body Oil captures the sultry effect of sun-kissed summer skin and tempts the senses with a fragrance of scorching sensuality. This silky, lightweight oily illuminates your skin with shimmers of gold and platinum leaf while its captivating fragrance wraps a bouquet of white florals in a golden, amber sandalwood embrace. It's as tempting as a white sand beach and as irresistible as the perfect tan. Brand: Tom Ford. Style Name: Tom Ford 'Soleil Blanc' Shimmering Body Oil. Style Number: 5123600. see more...

• Hi! I want this soooo bad! I've been seeing this allot on almost ...1 Answers
  • what does it smell like?2 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this out for so long since one of my f...2 Answers
Emily S.
Not too sure why this product has such bad reviews, I think it works great!

I am a big fan of Tom Ford and I have tried the Soleil Blanc fragrance so I was curious about the shimmering body oil. Once I tried it I fell in love ūüėć it's a beachy, coconut scent & feels so moisturizing. The glitter is a good amount, not too much. BTW, it's not bronzing like the NARS oil

It's very pricey ($98 at Sephora) but if you're willing to splurge, this is a great buy.

* Some cheaper dupes are Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Shimmering Body Oil, Michael Kors Liquid Shimmer Oil, Clarins After Sun Shimmer Oil
Zakiya B.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
If you were interested in this product but don't want to spend the money . The body shop has a dupe to this . It's called honey bronze shimmering dry oil , in the shade honey kissed . They sell it at ulta for 22.00 and right now it's on sale at the body shop for only 13.20 . So if you never tried a shimmering dry oil before and or don't want to spend all the money on the tom ford one I would suggest you try this one first .
Brandie W.
Lowell, IN
I was hesitant to purchase this product due to the heafty price, but I am so glad that I did! This is a beautiful oil, it sprays out evenly, and smells extremely good! I was unsure if I would like the smell based off of the way people were describing it, but it has a wonderful smell that reminds me of summer! Highly recommend and when the the time comes I will repurchase.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton , TN
HOLY COW is this stuff expensive. Like, really expensive. Too expensive to even buy, but I couldn't help myself. It smells SO good and if you want a little body shimmer mixed with hydration, this stuff is so good! But there are other products on the market that achieve the same effect without taking your left arm to pay for it.
Mariyah D.
Parlin, NJ
I splurged on this about two weeks ago and am loving it I have darker skin and it so hard to find a product like this that last all day smells wonderful and looks amazing. I'm just trying to use it sparingly cause it's pricey lol but it's hard because I want to use it every day
Renee C.
Saugus, MA
I happen to really love this. Only problem is the price tag. I wouldn't repurchase only for that reason. The scent is great. Got at Sephora FYI.
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
This stuff is amazing smells really good I put his stuff all over me after the bath or shower... you get like a light pretty glow... it is $100 bucks but is so worth it and little goes a long way. I highly recommend this stuff to anyone who is willing to pay for this stuff cause it is not always in stock sells out quickly
Eren S.
Marshalltown, IA
I've wanted this product for such a long time and finally got it! It's such a good product for summer, the scent is wonderful and it has a nice shimmer. It's very pricey, and the scent doesn't last very long. It's definitely a splurge buy. I would definitely buy again if I have an extra $100 floating around.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
This product is so amazing! I am so obsessed! This smells so spectacular, it's not a floral scent which I kind of like. It's smells of wealth! I've gotten so many compliments about it, it must go really well with my body's pH. I think you should try and see if you like the scent. For the shimmer, omg! It lasts all day I spay this before going to the beach an it didn't come off until I got in the shower at the end of the night. The shimmer is like a gold and silver mix, it's gorgeous!! A pure luxury to use‚ú®
Elaine W.
This is an Amazing product!! It is a little pricey ($100) however it is worth the investment. What I love about this oil is the glitter is not that cheap glitter, it's the type of glitter that blends in the skin nicely. It has a wonderful patchouly smell.. I love it especially in the summertime:-). I would definitely recommend this product!!
Amy G.
Killeen, TX
I am really want this product but is it worth the price? Also what is the scent and does it give your skin an oiled look?
Maria T.
Will you girls recommend this??
Maria S.
Does this product show up dark skin? I want a shimmery glow for my whole body for the summer. I'm not sure if this product is worth the price, though. Are there any cheaper dupes?!
Cynthia S.
Phoenix, AZ
what does it smell like?
Cherrie J.
I have been wanting to try this out for so long since one of my favorite instagrammers has been using this non-stop. I do wonder though, is it truly worth the money? How has this product helped your skin?