BY TOM FORD

Tom Ford Shimmering Body Oil captures the sultry effect of sun-kissed summer skin and tempts the senses with a fragrance of scorching sensuality. This silky, lightweight oily illuminates your skin with shimmers of gold and platinum leaf while its captivating fragrance wraps a bouquet of white florals in a golden, amber sandalwood embrace. It's as tempting as a white sand beach and as irresistible as the perfect tan. Brand: Tom Ford. Style Name: Tom Ford 'Soleil Blanc' Shimmering Body Oil. Style Number: 5123600. see more...

• what does it smell like?2 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this out for so long since one of my f...2 Answers
  • Really want to try this! Is it a high shimmer or sutle ?1 Answers
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
This stuff is amazing smells really good I put his stuff all over me after the bath or shower... you get like a light pretty glow... it is $100 bucks but is so worth it and little goes a long way. I highly recommend this stuff to anyone who is willing to pay for this stuff cause it is not always in stock sells out quickly
Becky M.
rego park
Talk about luxury!!! Talk about about decadence! This body oil makes me feel like I’m in a sexy resort in Bali. Smells unbelievable! Like ulta expensive suntan lotion. And the shimmer is ultra-fine and very sophisticated! Gorgeous for a sexy date night on the beach! No regrets buying this pricey oil from Tom Ford!
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
This has a nice tropical scent. It weakens throughout the day but it still lingers. The sparkles are beautiful. I love spraying this on my arms and neck. And legs during the summer. The oil is a light oil that moisturizes slightly.
Eren S.
Marshalltown , IA
I've wanted this product for such a long time and finally got it! It's such a good product for summer, the scent is wonderful and it has a nice shimmer. It's very pricey, and the scent doesn't last very long. It's definitely a splurge buy. I would definitely buy again if I have an extra $100 floating around.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
This product is so amazing! I am so obsessed! This smells so spectacular, it's not a floral scent which I kind of like. It's smells of wealth! I've gotten so many compliments about it, it must go really well with my body's pH. I think you should try and see if you like the scent. For the shimmer, omg! It lasts all day I spay this before going to the beach an it didn't come off until I got in the shower at the end of the night. The shimmer is like a gold and silver mix, it's gorgeous!! A pure luxury to use✨
cocobrownz b.
This is an Amazing product!! It is a little pricey ($100) however it is worth the investment. What I love about this oil is the glitter is not that cheap glitter, it's the type of glitter that blends in the skin nicely. It has a wonderful patchouly smell.. I love it especially in the summertime:-). I would definitely recommend this product!!
Nicky A.
Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Really amazing product. I love that this is an oil but doesn't actually feel greasy or oily. Almost like a dry oil. I really love how perfectly shimmery it leaves my skin after I use it. I spray it on my shoulders and arms as well as chest and legs in the summer on top of a great tan and it's amazing. Plus the smell is amazing.
Kiera M.
Ellenwood, GA
This smell soooooo good. If you want that look that gives that glow from within feeling this is definitely the product for you. This with for sure make you shine bright like a diamond. This is definitely a staple product for me.Tom Ford 'Soleil Blanc' Shimmering Body Oil
BLUSH Z.
I love a glory, shimmer, bronze look for summer and this is the perfect product for exactly that! It's pricey but it's Tom Ford and you pay for quality. It's gentle and I would definitely recommend adding to your summer collection! Tom Ford 'Soleil Blanc' Shimmering Body Oil
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
I love love love this, it's pricey and luxurious but worth the splurge. You're paying for the name, as always, but TF products are bomb. It's so shimmery, a light golden color. comes in heavy glass bottle, and it smells really good. It leaves you looking glowy and feeling super soft.
Amy G.
Killeen, TX
I am really want this product but is it worth the price? Also what is the scent and does it give your skin an oiled look?
Maria T.
Will you girls recommend this??
Maria S.
Does this product show up dark skin? I want a shimmery glow for my whole body for the summer. I'm not sure if this product is worth the price, though. Are there any cheaper dupes?!
Cynthia S.
Phoenix, AZ
what does it smell like?
Cherrie J.
I have been wanting to try this out for so long since one of my favorite instagrammers has been using this non-stop. I do wonder though, is it truly worth the money? How has this product helped your skin?