TOM FORD Soleil Blanc Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Nadia  S.TOM FORD Soleil Blanc Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Kristi K.

BY TOM FORD

Inspired by remote private islands where summer lasts all year and one day seamlessly blends into the next, Soleil Blanc is an addictive solar floral amber alive with seductive refinement and refreshing decadence. The captivating fragrance wraps a bouquet of white florals in a golden, amber-sandalwood embrace. TOM FORD's latest private blend creation unapologetically exudes the endless pursuit of sun and luxury that defines TOM FORD Soleil. Notes: Bergamot, Cardamom Oil Orpur, Pistachio Accord, Ylang Ylang Comores Islands, Benzoin Extract Orpur, Coco De Mer Accord. Style: Unexpected. Sultry. Addictive. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner. Have questions about this TOM FORD product? Give Sephora's Beauty Advisors a call at 855-557-6845 or send us an email at TomFord@sephora.com to get personalized advice on how to use this product or assistance with any Tom Ford product

Allison B.
Bloomsburg , PA
This is the perfect summer scent which is tropical, floral without being overbearing, citrus-y, and fresh. It reminds me of my many great memories of spring breaks and fun times at the beach. I'm only giving it 3 stars though because it did not last at all. The scent had dissipated after barely even 3 hours of wear. At this price market I expected a lot longer lasting of a perfume from Tom Ford.
Alissa M.
San Antonio
AMAZINGGGG! I was hesitant to purchase because it is pricey and I thought perhaps you’d just be paying for the name and a perfume that isn’t “to die for”. I was wrong! It’s sweet yet mature, long lasting and perfect for the summer. I do suggest getting a sample to test if you are allergic to any of the ingredients before purchasing though. Otherwise it’s AMAZEBALLS!
Denise P.
Harrisonburg, VA
This is the best summer/beachy perfume that has ever been made! Strong claims but just one whiff takes you to a warm, sandy beach listening to the ocean and the seagulls. If you buy one perfume (because yes this is incredibly expensive) let it be this one. It lasts on my skin and is worth every penny!
Amy L.
El Paso, TX
This is an absolutely perfect staple summer scent. I'm a sucker for bergamot, orange, and ylang-ylang, and these blend together so beautifully. I'm not big on floral perfumes, but this floral is so light and clean and perfectly balanced with citrus, it's just absolutely delightful.
Erica W.
Pleasant Hill, CA
To me personally, this is the perfect summer scent. I’ve been wearing this for almost 2 years now and would absolutely purchase it again and again. I love Tom Fords entire fragrance line, but this one is one of my stand out favorites. It smells warm, spicy, and just delicious.
•real• f.
beachwood, OH
don’t really have much to say about this beyond my number of stars review. it’s not a product that i feel passionately about one way or another so i’m not sure what else i would have to say in a comment about this product.

of the tom ford fragrances, it’s probably one of if not my favorite. however, i still prefer a lot of other perfumes by other brands over this.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I love the smell of this. Is definitely unisex but I love how it smells on my husband. Very summery light and fresh. It’s definitely a day time summer cologne. I love the packaging. Very classic. Its a high price point but it performs well so I think it’s worth it
Taki V.
Austin, TX
I just discovered it this summer and am in love with the scent!! It smells just like summer & beach! I love the coconut, sunblock smell. It last just a few hours, but I do find that the sent lingers on my skin all day very subtly. It's only really noticeable if I press my nose near my arms, where I usually spritz it. It is pretty pricey, but it's so amazing.
Lydia S.
Napa, CA
I’ve only gotten samples of this perfume and I so wish I could splurge on a bottle! To me, this is the ultimate warm weather scent. It makes me think of late summer days, hot with buzzing cicadas and a cold drink. It’s warm yet fresh yet soft. I feel like I have a tan when I wear it.
Sarah G.
I received a sample of this perfume from Sephora. It smells good. The smell is not overpowering, and it lasted all day. I would not pay that much money for perfume though. I recommend this to any one that wants to splurge on a nice smelling perfume.
Raven R.
What is the base of this scent? Is it musk, floral, clean etc?
Brandie W.
Lowell, IN
Does this have the same scent as the shimmer oil? If I have the oil do I need this product as well? Last, but not least is it worth the hefty price tag?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
I am looking for a summer scent. I like fresh floral scents. Tom ford eau de soleil is my favourite but too expensive. any suggestions ?TOM FORD Soleil Blanc Eau De Parfum Spray
Alina G.
East Hanover, NJ
How long does the fragrance remain on the skin ?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
I got a sample of this from Sephora. This is definitely my next splurge. Smells so beautiful, light and fresh

back