BY TOM FORD

Inspired by remote private islands where summer lasts all year and one day seamlessly blends into the next, Soleil Blanc is an addictive solar floral amber alive with seductive refinement and refreshing decadence. The captivating fragrance wraps a bouquet of white florals in a golden, amber-sandalwood embrace. TOM FORD's latest private blend creation unapologetically exudes the endless pursuit of sun and luxury that defines TOM FORD Soleil. Notes: Cardamom Oil, Bergamot, Benzoin Extract, Coco de Mer, Pistachio. Style: Unexpected. Sultry. Addictive. see more...

• What is the base of this scent? Is it musk, floral, clean etc? 2 Answers
  • Does this have the same scent as the shimmer oil? If I have the oi...2 Answers
Anelis S.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
This perfume is nothing short of AMAZING!!! It's soft, reminds you of summer and is very long lasting. Another great job by Tom Ford & co. Pre ordered the small bottle it not knowing if I was going to like it and ended up exchanging it for the 8oz bottle (oops!!) definitely my summer fragrance and probably one I will use for a while!! Don't be fooled by its somewhat soft scent. This fragrance lasts all day! For a while I thought it didn't last long till I was constantly being asked what I was wearing. I then realized I just get used to the scent I wear whereas it catches others noses when you greet them or walk by.
Beth K.
Beth K.
I love this perfume. It reminds me of summer and the beach every time I spray it on. And, the longer it's on, the better it smells. I like that it isn't too floral or sweet like other scents. The only thing I have negative to say about is the price. Holy moly it is expensive! But try it at your local perfume counters as much as you can. Remember, it will smell differently on everyone. But for me, it is my #1 choice for this summer!
Traci D.
Traci D.
This is seriously the BEST smelling perfume! I am a scent junkie and this is hands down my all time favorite! If you haven't smelled this scent yet you must go to your local store that carries it to try it out!
Patricia Y.
Patricia Y.
Bellevue
This is smells like a nice vacation on a beautiful beach! I love it and get complements on it all the time, it's not to strong or overpowering but it's definitely there. It's vacation in a bottle.
Brenna M.
Brenna M.
My boyfriend bought me this and when I tried it on, WOW. I have a new signature scent, this smells amazing!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Okay this perfume is NOT CHEAP by any means. The scent is mesmerizing, literally smells like the beach. Bottle is beautiful, but the scent doesn't last more than a few hours. I wish somehow they could extend the wear time of the perfume because I love it so so much. But it just doesn't last. That being said, I still adore this perfume and it's easily one of my favorite scents ever. Perfect for the spring and summer time and I will continue to wear it, but wear it sparingly. I purchased the $225 bottle and it hurts typing that lol. If you are looking for a new signature scent, I highly recommend checking this out. But if you are looking for something to last all day on you, you won't be happy with this unfortunately. That's the only downside to this but I can't help but still give it 5 stars because I just adore the scent!
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
This is my holy grail fragrance. While I admit it hurts a bit to spend this amount of money on a perfume, it's worth it. It's perfect for summer. Warm and inviting while not being powdery or overly floral. I always get compliments while wearing this and love the packaging.
Dara D.
Dara D.
Richmond
This by far my favorite perfume ever!!! I have made my husband buy this and buy it again. I almost don't want to wear anything else. I love hat his scents can be layered or worn alone. Love!!!!
Steffanie S.
Steffanie S.
Toronto, ON
I LIVE for this perfume. If it wasn't so expensive I would wear it every single day so minus one point for price. I only wear it when I get samples from Sephora.

Otherwise this is my favourite smell. I'm particularly sensitive to perfumes, most of them I'm allergic too, but as long as I don't spray this one ON my face, I never react to it. I find myself purposely sniffing my wrists when I wear it.
Teodora P.
Teodora P.
Quebec, QC
Even if this is one of Tom Ford's lightest perfumes, the smell is still a bit intense. It reminds me of the smell of tanned skin on a beautiful beach day. I never thought I would spend that much for a perfume but I did and I am glad, because the smells stays on your skin throughout the day!
Brandie W.
Brandie W.
Lowell, IN
Does this have the same scent as the shimmer oil? If I have the oil do I need this product as well? Last, but not least is it worth the hefty price tag?
Raven R.
Raven R.
What is the base of this scent? Is it musk, floral, clean etc?