Tom Ford Smokey Eye Brush

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford Smokey Eye Brush. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tom Ford Smokey Eye Brush!
jessica B.
Boise, ID
Tom Ford Smokey Eye Brush uploaded by jessica B.
All of the products from this brand are amazing. For me my eye shadow is all in the brush and this one never disappoints on Smokey eyes.
Rachel C.
Smithville, TN
Tom Ford Smokey Eye Brush uploaded by Rachel C.
WORTH EVERY PENNY...Love the whole set every brush ..the product is luxurious...what else can I say ...I feel like it CANNOT BE COMPARED ...maybe with the ysl. Brushes and the Gucci ones that came out years ago with gold handles li,e I said like no other set out there ...the packaging is very nice vanity worthy.i don't use as much as everyday because I don't want to wash constantly for special occasions THE BEST ...I LOVE ALMOST EVERYTHING THEY HAVE PUT OUT ..as a whole especially ths for aged skin one of the best lines out on the market annd worth every penny r love love love ......theyvare supper soft and the case amazing just cant say enough tom ford also makes great powder I use with the brushes and a quad set shadow perfectly packaged as well 🎀👄💋❤
SOPHY A.
New York, New York
Tom Ford Smokey Eye Brush uploaded by SOPHY A.
Tom Ford Smokey Eye Brush : This brush is straight out expensive! Very luxe . The handle is weighty and and quite stylish. Gets the job done. Smokes out your under eye like a pro!
Veronique P.
Bronx, NY
I love these brushes, they are amazing. Easy to use and apply products at ease. The only thing I hate is the price point 😕
Kristy P.
Really nice brush. Works really well blends really beautifully and helps to not have those annoying patchy spots. Nice and soft I really like these brushes.
Robin C.
Andover, MA
I really like this eyeshadow brush for a smoky eye. Definitely easier to control than some of my other brushes. I would definitely recommend this.
Sarah H.
While this brush didn’t work like I wanted it to with certain eyeshadows, it is still one of the best I’ve ever used.
Lisa D.
Philadelphia, MS
This eye brush is amazing I can easily do the smokey eye look and actually make it look like a professional done it !!
Weyni T.
Perfect size and is great for its purpose. The bristles are strong and don’t come out. Good quality brush.
Nicole M.
Andover
Really great brush the Brush is very soft and blends everything out smoothly and seamlessly. Very expensive but worth it if you can afford it

Looking for your answer?