Tom Ford Skin Illuminating Powder Duo

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford Skin Illuminating Powder Duo. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I Think this looks amazing on camera from what I have seen and over zoom-how about for someone who likes a natural look and in person?
Are these pigmented? Worth the money?
Start your review of Tom Ford Skin Illuminating Powder Duo!
Product Highlights
not the powder but the cream shade and illuminate in 01 intensity one. i haven't quite got the hang of the cream contour part but the highlighter is beautiful!in reviews
if you like a natural highlight, this is for you. i think its such a beautiful product but its not a very bam in your face highlight. i like the golden one better just because i think it suits my skin tone. however, i do think its so expensive and for this price tag, i would have thought it would have been a little bit more radiant.in reviews
Nathalie W.
St Petersburg, FL
Tom Ford Skin Illuminating Powder Duo uploaded by Nathalie W.
Tom Ford Skin Illuminating Powder Duo uploaded by Nathalie W.
Purchased at: Beautylish
Review for: Moodlight
So this took me 2/3 years to finally make this purchase and wow is it STUNNING. It leaves your skin looking so healthy and so luminous. Perfect for the perimeter of your face and also on the eyes. It’s expensive but it is insanely beautiful. Healthy glow vibes all the way I posted a tutorial on this skin on my Instagram if you ever want to check it out @nathuralbeauty ❤️
Mahek A.
South Amboy, NJ
Tom Ford Skin Illuminating Powder Duo uploaded by Mahek A.
This highlighter is amazing. It shines in sunlight. Tom Ford has been my favorite brand for so long. I love all their makeup including this highlighter.
didier H.
Rockwall, TX
This duo gives a great payoff of color with minimal use of the product. Excellent silky powder duo. Gives a beautiful ethereal glow. Covet no longer ladies....buy this for yourself. It is worth it. If you like natural professional and beautiful make up you will love this product.[product:tom-ford-shade-&-illuminate-cheeks]
Katie M.
Palm Desert, CA
Tom Ford Skin Illuminating Powder Duo uploaded by Katie M.
Tom Ford Skin Illuminating Powder Duo uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Moodlight
Like all Tom Ford products I am super happy with this. I had seen it on a lot of people online and I was worried that in real life it would be too powdery on me or too glittery. But it is super fine powder and just ends up looking glowy on skin. I love that there is a warm one and one more for brightening highlighter. The compact is beautiful. I would use this is a more put together look to add some beautiful natural glow to my skin! High quality makeup that is always worth the price to me!
Claudia G.
Homestead, FL
Tom Ford Skin Illuminating Powder Duo uploaded by Claudia G.
Review for: Moodlight
Amazing product I love it [product:tom-ford-shade-&-illuminate] best one so far… high covered. If you have the opportunity to use the product don’t hesitate in buying that undertones. It’s long lasting all day. 100% recommended
Sophia C.
Tom Ford Skin Illuminating Powder Duo uploaded by Sophia C.
Review for: Flicker
The mill of the product is extremely fine. It truly illuminate to give more of a fresh glow but I use more as eyeshadow to compliment my eyeshadow. The colors on my face tend to be more harsh but on my eyes they give classic look. It pops out more only for my eyes with shadow pairing. The brown isn’t a true brown so may not work on face.
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
Tom Ford Skin Illuminating Powder Duo uploaded by Jennifer N.
Tom Ford Skin Illuminating Powder Duo uploaded by Jennifer N.
Review for: Moodlight
This duo is natural and amazing. It applies so smoothly and blends like a dream. The lighter color is barely noticeable and adds just a touch of shimmer in the right lighting. It is perfect for daily wear! The darker color is a beautiful gold/tan and a little more dramatic.
Roselle B.
Purchased at: Saks OFF 5TH
Review for: Flicker
I am still not sure on what I feel about this product. I love the highlight part but the bronzer I am not sure yet. The bronzer seems dark on me eventhough I put a little it is still dark. But the highlight part gives me a nice glow and it is really pretty when you applied it on the corner part of your eyes.
Maria D.
Edinburg, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Flicker
El Duo perfecto , me encanta unos de mis preferidos amo el maquillaje me encanta super bueno ............
Anna K.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite. My favorite. My favorite. I recommend it to everyone
My favorite. My favorite. My favorite. I recommend it to everyone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julieta B.
Brampton, ON
lali C. il y a un an
Buy
Karen V.
Brenda C. il y a 2 ans
It is so worth it! I didn't hesitate... This is my first Tom Ford purchase, too!
Joanna P.
1,114 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Tom Ford The Ultimate Bronzer How is this bronzer? I’ve tried his other products and they are very good quality.
Jennifer B. il y a 8 mois
If your looking for something that’s super natural looking it’s ok. But I didn’t personally like it because I felt it had very little payoff you have to practically rub the pans like crazy to get pigment. I personally wouldn’t waste your money on this one. Don’t get me wrong he has tons of other products I like but this one is meh..
Zarina D.