Tom Ford Shimmer Shot uploaded by Kim L.

BY TOM FORD

Ann-Marie C.
Mount Albert, OK
Spin Spin Sugar is a champagne colour with a slight gold sheen that blends into the skin beautifully for a natural look and leaves skin with a dewy highlight rather than flecks of visible shimmer, despite the name. A little goes a long way, so you don’t need a lot to achieve that beautiful pearlescent glow. One pump gives you quite a lot of product, so be careful not to pump out too much.

It doesn’t feel heavy on the skin and I didn’t find that it emphasize my skin’s natural texture. I love that I looked dewy without looking oily. For me, the shimmer looked pretty sheer and didn’t look like big chunks of sparkle on the skin. It is perfect for those of you who prefer a natural looking makeup and you can even use this on the eyes as well (so pretty). It can also be mixed into your moisturizer or foundation (I like mixing a little in my matte foundations for a slightly dewier finish), but I really like using it just as a highlight tapped onto the tops of my cheekbones after I’ve finished applying my makeup.
Kim L.
Edmonton, AB
A little bit of this highlighter goes a long way. It has the consistency somewhere in between a liquid and a cream, which makes it easy to blend. It leaves a beautiful natural sheen on the skin and lovd the natural glow. It doesn't feel to heavy or sticky on the skin.
Morgan S.
Tulsa , OK
Would you prefer this one for lighter skin tones or the Tom Ford skin illuminator in Fire Lust?