BY TOM FORD

A soft highlighter and bold blush with a luxurious, light-reflective finish. This versatile pair of lavender-pink shades gives skin a luminous, light-reflective finish. The pale pink highlighter and bold, lavender rose blush can be applied dry for a soft veil of color or wet for a sweeping pop of vibrancy. Use the shades alone or together for non-streaking, stay-true color that blends easily.

TOM FORD Sheer Cheek Duo Lavender Lure
  • "cheeks go both ways with paradise lust, a pair of peach and bright coral shades that give a light-reflective finish to bronzed summer skin. a soft pink highlighter and a bold rose blush can be applied wet for a soft veil of color or dry for a sweeping pop of vibrancy. use shades alone or together for non-streaking, stay-true color that blends easily. embossed with tom ford logo" in 9 reviews
nancy A.
Hueytown
I don't use much makeup but the compliments I got were amazing and made me feel beautiful. The light color really gave my cheek bones that little pop that make people look again. I cant wait to try more products like this, I don't know might change a tom boy into woman!
Vitória M.
Chicago
It’s amazing! This product provides a beautiful shimmer in two colors. You can use this as an eye shadow as well as a highlighter. Both shades are beautiful and can be used individually or combined. Just sweep across both shades and apply to bridge of nose and to your cheeks. I usually apply my blush or bronzer first and then lightly apply this highlighter on top
Fancy G.
Mays Landing, NJ
First of all, i love the pigmentation this product supplies for me on my olive colored skin . It’s definitely true to its color . The price is perfect and is worth the purchase . I would most certainly would buy it again ,but as of right now i can see this product lasting for quite a long time before repurchasing it .
Sofia M.
To be honest, this product since its tom ford people expect it to be amazing but in my opinion I prefer the NARS blush. I don’t like very pink cheeks (i’m light-medium skin tone) so I believe the NARS gives me that pink “umph” that i want. The Tom Ford is also very expensive so unless you really love the brand, its not necessary.
Delaney C.
Oviedo, FL
I love blush! This is such a good quality product and I liked using it. It’s nice and easy to blend. It worked really well with my skin, which is an olive/beige tone. It is a bit of a bright color for my particular taste, but it would be perfect for anyone who loves a bright pink color on their cheeks!
Asmahan A.
This is cute. I like the colors, but I feel like they were a little to light for me and too matte, really wasn’t that pigmented but just right for a natural look. I would recommend if you’re not big on blushes and want something subtle
KellyAnn M.
Atlanta, GA
Beautiful color! Tom Ford splurges...my guilty pleasure! Don't let the name fool you. This duo can go subtle pink flush to a rich pigmented hue! Very versatile.
Michelle O.
Atlanta
This worked out great ! I️ feel like they can do better. Yes if you blend it well. Yes it is buildable if you blend it well enough. It was good for my skin since I’m pale. I️ wouldn’t buy it again in my opinion.
Justice R.
tampa
Absolutely amazing! This duo goes perfect with my skin it is in between a matte and shimmery finish, it is very true to color and easy to apply. Pros is that it is absolutely beautiful con I wish it was bigger. I would definitely purchase again
Hazzel V.
Totally worth the money, yes ladies it’s worth every single penny. And the packaging is so nice and luxurious it makes me feel like a million bucks every time I use it. It lasts all day on my skin and I always get compliments when I wear it.
💀🖤bell🖤💀 L.
london
I absolute adore tom ford!! Does anyone use this at all ? 🖤
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I really want to try this product ! Can anyone let me know how well this product works and if its worth the price ?
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
The price is like woah ...is it worth it ?
Danica m.
Is this pigmented?
Sarah P.
What undertones does this pink blush have?

Sephora