BY TOM FORD

A soft highlighter and bold blush with a luxurious, light-reflective finish. This versatile pair of lavender-pink shades gives skin a luminous, light-reflective finish. The pale pink highlighter and bold, lavender rose blush can be applied dry for a soft veil of color or wet for a sweeping pop of vibrancy. Use the shades alone or together for non-streaking, stay-true color that blends easily.

TOM FORD Sheer Cheek Duo Lavender Lure
  • "cheeks go both ways with paradise lust, a pair of peach and bright coral shades that give a light-reflective finish to bronzed summer skin. a soft pink highlighter and a bold rose blush can be applied wet for a soft veil of color or dry for a sweeping pop of vibrancy. use shades alone or together for non-streaking, stay-true color that blends easily. embossed with tom ford logo" in 9 reviews
Gabrielle W.
Lakewood, CO
never received the product so im not quite sure how i am supposed to review this
product but hope to receive it so i can leave a review that can benefit
other people and the product
Britney B.
Tulsa
Color is very vibrant but can be toned down for a lighter more natural look. Shimmer makes for a great cheek highlight or as an eyeshadow and inner corner highlight. Definitely recommend trying it out.
Ashley G.
Berea, KY
This product is amazing! It leaves your skin looking so natural and glowy! Huge fan of Tom Ford make up and perfumes. This is a must have beauty product in your collection.
Amy A.
Phoenix
This product gives you just the right amount of color! Would definitely buy again!! My daughter and I both tried it out, she is fair and I have an olive complexion and it worked for both of us!
Vivian T.
Buffalo
I don't have this product but I borrowed a friend's once. It doesn't have much color payoff and I don't think I'd buy it on my own. It looks cute but I don't really enjoy it. Maybe it's different with different skin types?? Not really sure but not a fan.
Courtne G.
Warrensburg
It has a bit of kick up, but I don't mind. The more peach color is a bit too dark for my skin tone but the more soft pink, it's stunning. They are both beautiful colors.
January V.
San Antonio , TX
I highly recommend this product , I have to go out and buy more , makes my cheeks glo just the way I like go out and try it will be the best thing you have tired
Luana N.
I like the color about this duo because it’s a great match with my skin. And the duration is perfect for me. I put on the morning and until during around evening
Taiana B.
FOLCROFT
Adorei !!!!
Super furação
Ótima duração nos lábios.
Não mancha e não borra.
Recomendo com certeza !!!!!
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I Love this product. The packaging is gorgeous. The formula is so Buttery soft. The color of the blush ks gorgeous. And if you like a more pinky cheek you can add some extra and go on with a heavier hand to make it more pigmented. The highlight isn't what I was expecting from a Tom ford pallet though. Its so expensive and the highlight just isnt blinding. If you like a more dull highlight than you will love this.
💀🖤bell🖤💀 L.
london
I absolute adore tom ford!! Does anyone use this at all ? 🖤
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I really want to try this product ! Can anyone let me know how well this product works and if its worth the price ?
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
The price is like woah ...is it worth it ?
Danica m.
Is this pigmented?
Sarah P.
What undertones does this pink blush have?

Sephora