BY TOM FORD

A soft highlighter and bold blush with a luxurious, light-reflective finish. This versatile pair of lavender-pink shades gives skin a luminous, light-reflective finish. The pale pink highlighter and bold, lavender rose blush can be applied dry for a soft veil of color or wet for a sweeping pop of vibrancy. Use the shades alone or together for non-streaking, stay-true color that blends easily.

TOM FORD Sheer Cheek Duo Lavender Lure
  • "cheeks go both ways with paradise lust, a pair of peach and bright coral shades that give a light-reflective finish to bronzed summer skin. a soft pink highlighter and a bold rose blush can be applied wet for a soft veil of color or dry for a sweeping pop of vibrancy. use shades alone or together for non-streaking, stay-true color that blends easily. embossed with tom ford logo" in 9 reviews
Zainab m.
Santa Clara, CA
This prodict is insanely expensive. But luckily i was gifted by my best friend .i use this duo .extremely pigmented like cream .very beautiful finish.and blush color is mind bliwing .this product is not famous in youtube world may be because of price. Well over ALL ilive tbis beautiful palette.
Jasmine R.
Oak Grove, KY
Overall this was a nice product. I liked it a lot but only wore it to dinner dates. It was a little light for my face so I had to blend it with other products to make it blend in with my face. I would recommend it to fair skin people who like to  brighten up the look of their cheeks.
Cabriahn M.
Not my color. I’ve only tried one color set from this line but I have super light skin but a nice olive undertone which is hard to color match to sometimes. Formula was super nice though. Application was flawless. Just not for me.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
This product is awesome I’m not usually a blush type of person because it doesn’t fit me but this is so adorable it’s creamy and it has a little sparkle / shine to it and it’s not bright and not light as well u get two options
Vivi G.
Good product. I like it but it is very expensive and there are very similar if not better products for less money so you don't have to break te bank. It does have gorgeous packaging and beautiful colors. I suggest looking for a dupe at the drugstore or high end but not this expensive.
Caitlyn J.
Bay, AR
I love this blush a lot of people don’t even love blush any more but it’s great and very smooth I have pale skin with yellow undertones. It was very pigmented and applied evenly. I would repurchase this item.
ruth p.
Cullman alabama
For the price to be honest you can buy the tweet blush or any other blush and get the same results. In my opinion it’s a simple blush that is a tad bit over priced so i wouldn’t buy it just to save my money
Abigail B.
High quality and apples every and stays true to its color. Tom Ford’s products are smooth, buttery, and long lasting. I believe this product to be universal. The finish on the skin is what makes it worth buying. I highly recommend.
Kristen O.
Bloomfield , NJ
Amazing! Smooth beautiful to apply and it looks good on everyone! Long lasting and it can be buildable. It can be used with other contouring and blush! Love, love, love it.
I️ would buy it again.
lauren f.
fort recovery
this product is fun! it’s not my favorite because the colors i felt didn’t totally match my skin tone. but you could really see the color added to my skin and it didn’t look a bit cakey or anything! would definitely recommend!
💀🖤bell🖤💀 L.
london
I absolute adore tom ford!! Does anyone use this at all ? 🖤
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I really want to try this product ! Can anyone let me know how well this product works and if its worth the price ?
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
The price is like woah ...is it worth it ?
Danica m.
Is this pigmented?
Sarah P.
What undertones does this pink blush have?

Sephora