BY TOM FORD

A soft highlighter and bold blush with a luxurious, light-reflective finish. This versatile pair of lavender-pink shades gives skin a luminous, light-reflective finish. The pale pink highlighter and bold, lavender rose blush can be applied dry for a soft veil of color or wet for a sweeping pop of vibrancy. Use the shades alone or together for non-streaking, stay-true color that blends easily.

TOM FORD Sheer Cheek Duo Lavender Lure
  • "cheeks go both ways with paradise lust, a pair of peach and bright coral shades that give a light-reflective finish to bronzed summer skin. a soft pink highlighter and a bold rose blush can be applied wet for a soft veil of color or dry for a sweeping pop of vibrancy. use shades alone or together for non-streaking, stay-true color that blends easily. embossed with tom ford logo" in 9 reviews
Myriam E.
Une seule poudre mais idéalement composée de deux teintes complémentaires, c’est bien la moindre des choses pour révéler l’éclat unique de chaque femme.
Sa teinte chaude ? Une poudre de soleil allégée, plus claire que la mythique poudre bronzante Terracotta. Ses pigments sont doux et travaillent en osmose avec la peau pour la faire rayonner sans jamais la surcharger
Jemima 🎨.
Hurstpierpoint , Hassocks
So beautiful! The colours are so lovely, and pigmented. The shades compliment each other so well, and can be used together or separately. It's a shimmery blusher which gives a really nice finish on the skin. Would definitely buy again.
أحمد أ.
TATA
[product:accell-mini-hdmi-to-dvi-d-female-adapter/dvi-d-female-connector] Hi I hope send me a Accell Mii HDMI to DVI-Female Adapter DVI-D Female Connector to make a review
Laura H.
peregian springs
this is such a pretty blush for all skin tones. it's a bit pricy but is totally worth the price, I'll forever repurchase this product! it's a staple in my makeup routine and I love it so much
Urshita L.
Dubai
this is pretty expensive for a blush and gives a soft color/vibrancy to the face and skin. it costs about 300 aed so not very pocket friendly. I have used better blushes and lower prices.
Rosanna R.
This product is good so far , but i think for the price it may be a little small. I love the fact that he as too shades and he doesn't dry or make a cakey result on the face
Sthefany V.
calle archiduque alberto 9 piso 2C madrid
is a soft, peachy pink with warm, golden frost. It had rich, opaque color coverage applied dry that was easily blendable; I felt like the soft consistency made it possible to get sheerer, more diffused coverage without a lot of work, but I could still get full, amped up coverage in one layer, too. When I used it damp, it just became more reflective, which gave it a slightly lighter and brighter appearance, but the more metallic finish emphasized my skin’s texture to a noticeable degree. This shade started to fade after eight hours of wear (dry) and eight and a half hours of wear (damp).
Aleksandra P.
Your probably want to get this and I don’t blame you girl/boy cause it’s a wonderful product, it when it comes to the price i this it’s a bit to much. What do you think??
But I mean it’s worth spending the money cause it’s great
Hannah Q.
Tyne and Wear , Whitley bay
I love this product because of how good the colour pay off is and becuase of how pigmented they are i also love how you get 2 different shades in the compact and they are great to use on the eys or on the cheeks.
I love the pink shades aswell because there have a soft creamy feel to them thats amazing
Makayla S.
Thunder Bay
Very nice blush, really brightened up my cheeks when I needed it most. Pros: very soft and easy to blend. Cons: very harsh colour better for going out during the night if you want blush on. Im not sure if id buy it again but we’ll see.
💀🖤bell🖤💀 L.
london
I absolute adore tom ford!! Does anyone use this at all ? 🖤
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I really want to try this product ! Can anyone let me know how well this product works and if its worth the price ?
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
The price is like woah ...is it worth it ?
Danica m.
Is this pigmented?
Sarah P.
What undertones does this pink blush have?

Sephora