BY TOM FORD

A soft highlighter and bold blush with a luxurious, light-reflective finish. This versatile pair of lavender-pink shades gives skin a luminous, light-reflective finish. The pale pink highlighter and bold, lavender rose blush can be applied dry for a soft veil of color or wet for a sweeping pop of vibrancy. Use the shades alone or together for non-streaking, stay-true color that blends easily.

TOM FORD Sheer Cheek Duo Lavender Lure
  • "cheeks go both ways with paradise lust, a pair of peach and bright coral shades that give a light-reflective finish to bronzed summer skin. a soft pink highlighter and a bold rose blush can be applied wet for a soft veil of color or dry for a sweeping pop of vibrancy. use shades alone or together for non-streaking, stay-true color that blends easily. embossed with tom ford logo" in 9 reviews
maryam q.
Dammam, Eastern province
The shades of the products in the duo are beautiful. The coral blush adds a pretty, healthy flush to the cheeks and is definitely my kind of colour for Summer! The peachy highlighter adds a gorgeous glow to the skin which makes it appear luminous without being too over the top. I have been wearing it on my cheek bones, bridge of my nose, cupids bow and even on my eyelids for a bit of shimmer. Although named a sheer cheek duo, there is nothing sheer about these products. They feel silky and blend seamlessly into the skin.

FINAL THOUGHTS

I absolutely adore this product. Cheek products are my favourite to try out and I love trying a range of colours for different occasions. Paradise Lust is definitely a must for Summer! I have been wearing it every day in the hopes that the Sun might actually come out. The product is incredibly luxurious.
Enjoy to try this product
Haillie D.
I have never tried any Tom Ford products but I have hear highly of the brand. This blush looks so pretty!! I would love to receive this. But any product with the word sheer in the tittle scares me 😳.
Aimee A.
Edinburgh
Great product, the perfect pinky shade for a natural pop of colour to the cheeks!
This blush is so long lasting and wears through every day life.
I personally think I would buy this again, it’s expensive but it’s soooo worth it xx
Rebecca R.
Red Deer
So beautiful, very luxurious. The packaging is beautiful and comes with a white pouch. It is smaller than I expected about my palm size. But I love these colors alone or mixed together. They blend beautifully. Both have alittle sheen and a slight fragrance to the product
Mariangela C.
Bishop, Hertfordshire
I love this product! on cheeks is great! it looks so natural that it will look like you do not wear any make-ups !! you can mix the two colors to get the perfect color for you. it's too expensive but it takes so long and this is worth the money
Cherie W.
Toronto
I like wearing blush it gives your cheeks a natural glow. It stays true to it's color. I apply it to my face once a day.Easy to blend to my face. It goes with all of my makeup. I really recommned  this product to all of my friends.
Kaajal-Priya P.
Great for both uses of blusher and to get a shimmer as an eyeshadow. It is a great price point too and that's a subtle glow to it without being too much. Can be used as an everyday look or be used additionally for evening wear.
Annaleza Q.
Niagara Falls, ON
Not too bad! A bit too pricey for my liking. If I had to choose I would pick the tarte cosmetics over this! Just the colour pairing seemed a bit off for my skin tone (olive) but still good quality! Still would recommend.
Jade P.
This is a really nice blush set, the only issue I have is that it's a lot of money for not that much product. I feel they are concentrating more on the packaging that the makeup. Would be better if they put more thought into it.
Aya Ś.
CHEEKS GO BOTH WAYS WITH PARADISE LUST, A PAIR OF PEACH AND BRIGHT CORAL SHADES THAT GIVE A LIGHT-REFLECTIVE FINISH TO BRONZED SUMMER SKIN. A SOFT PINK HIGHLIGHTER AND A BOLD ROSE BLUSH CAN BE APPLIED WET FOR A SOFT VEIL OF COLOR OR DRY FOR A SWEEPING POP OF VIBRANCY. USE SHADES ALONE OR TOGETHER FOR NON-STREAKING, STAY-TRUE COLOR THAT BLENDS EASILY. EMBOSSED WITH TOM FORD LOGO
💀🖤bell🖤💀 L.
london
I absolute adore tom ford!! Does anyone use this at all ? 🖤
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I really want to try this product ! Can anyone let me know how well this product works and if its worth the price ?
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
The price is like woah ...is it worth it ?
Danica m.
Is this pigmented?
Sarah P.
What undertones does this pink blush have?

Sephora