BY TOM FORD

A soft highlighter and bold blush with a luxurious, light-reflective finish. This versatile pair of lavender-pink shades gives skin a luminous, light-reflective finish. The pale pink highlighter and bold, lavender rose blush can be applied dry for a soft veil of color or wet for a sweeping pop of vibrancy. Use the shades alone or together for non-streaking, stay-true color that blends easily.

TOM FORD Sheer Cheek Duo Lavender Lure
  • "cheeks go both ways with paradise lust, a pair of peach and bright coral shades that give a light-reflective finish to bronzed summer skin. a soft pink highlighter and a bold rose blush can be applied wet for a soft veil of color or dry for a sweeping pop of vibrancy. use shades alone or together for non-streaking, stay-true color that blends easily. embossed with tom ford logo" in 9 reviews
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
This is the most luxurious item I have in my makeup collection and I must say, I LOVE IT!!! It deserves the 5 stars because the tone of this particular blush is flawless! It looks so beautiful on any skin tone and it blends like a dream! I use the sheer side as a highlighter for those days I don’t feel like going full on glam, it’s very subtle but at the same time, very noticeable when the light hits. I use it with delicacy because it’s so expensive I don’t want to ran out. I’d definitely recommend at least buying this item at least once, it’s super worth it.
Madison N.
Milwaukee , WI
If you love lavender on your skin, ignore my review. But I did not like this. First off, I feel like this product is so sheer that to get pigment out is difficult, I understand that is the point, but for the price and payoff,it does not equal. Also, purple on the skin gives grey undertones to lighter skin tones and does not flatter me at all.
Danielle S.
Pompano Beach, FL
Amazing! TF Rocks it- again!
Beautiful shade of pink/coral on the bottom, subtle but oh so flattering highlighter on top. Layer the two and you will have an incredible lit from within glow that so many of us crave. Anyone who claims that this product isn't pigmented is doing something wrong! Invest in a decent brush because like all TF blushes- easy does it! You can also apply this with a damp brush for a more transparent hue, but for me with my medium, self tanner coloring, I'm applying dry directly from the pan. The summer, all white packaging with protective sleeve is beautiful. And hello? New developments in plastics means it can be lightweight yet remain durable and resists breakage should you drop it on the floor. Last thing I want are compacts that weight my makeup bag down! Those heavy antiques are passé - all luxury products are using the new lightweight packaging. I think this duo is a must have summer blush. Pricing is normal TF and no way is it not worth every penny. I love it
Leslie H.
I personally like thiss i have to say it is not the best but it does really work reallly good especially in my skin color i would like for it to be in any skin color but for me it works goood and it is really easy to apply really soft texturee to it and easy to blend
Kelli B.
Pearl, MS
I liked how smooth it went into my skin, I personally didn’t like the color. It was pretty pigmented, so it wasn’t easy to hide. I have tan skin, I would recommend it for maybe an olive tone skin. I would buy this brand but most likely not the color! 🌸
Bridget L.
I hate how much I love this. It's so expensive but it gives the most beutiful flush and soft sheen to the cheeks. It also works on so many skin tones. I am fair and I usually use the lighter color dusted on my cheek bone and then I use the darker color sparingly on my apples. But on my friend who has a deep skin tone I mix both colors, using a bit more of the darker color and it looked beautiful on her.
Erica W.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Tom Ford is my weakness when it comes to luxury beauty products. This cheek duo glides on and gives the perfect dusting of healthy glow and color. The highlight shade is to die for, I usually use it as a blush topper.
Emylee B.
Allen
This Tom Ford palette works well with my skin tone. I absolutely love it... yes it was pricey but worth it. It applies very nice on the skin and very easy to blend with others... I highly recommend this product
Gabriela G.
Los Angeles
BEST BLUSH EVER! Super easy to apply & really easy to blind! this product is really pigmented and it leaves a beauty matte finish . its best for any skin color! highly recommend!
Ebru Y.
Has okay color but no staying power. Throughout the day I have noticed it fades a little bit, especially because I live in a really hot area of the country I need something longer lasting.
💀🖤bell🖤💀 L.
london
I absolute adore tom ford!! Does anyone use this at all ? 🖤
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I really want to try this product ! Can anyone let me know how well this product works and if its worth the price ?
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
The price is like woah ...is it worth it ?
Danica m.
Is this pigmented?
Sarah P.
What undertones does this pink blush have?

Sephora