Tom Ford Shadow Extreme uploaded by Catracha A.Tom Ford Shadow Extreme uploaded by Lauren R.Tom Ford Shadow Extreme uploaded by Lauren R.

BY TOM FORD

Clutch-sized. Ultra-pigmented. Long-wearing. 20 editorial eye shadow singles express concentrated, pigment-packed hues in two distinct finishes. Be bold and shine with melted metals in the foil finish of discovery 1. Go lustrous and opulent with the micronized glitter of discovery 2. Formulated with long-wearing polymers, each shadow glides an ultra-thin, water-resistant gloss of color onto lids, from shimmering sapphire and silver to fabulous fuchsia and lemon. Each mirrored mini-compact is specially packaged in the sleek reflective chrome of tom ford extreme.

Lauren R.
Germantown, MD
Review for: TOM FORD Shadow Extreme TFX16, TOM FORD Shadow Extreme TFX7, TOM FORD Shadow Extreme TFX12, TOM FORD Shadow Extreme TFX17 more...
It kills me to give these such a low review but I don’t think this comes as a surprise to Tom Ford. After I purchased these (with no prior research) and found how impressive they were, i checked reviews online and found that folks on Sephora and Nordstrom feel the same. They are extremely dry and hard. The glitter is silver on all the glittery colors, which is so hard. The colors are super splotchy and to get them to swatch i had to press insanely hard. So on my eyes? Forget it. They barely showed. The one that does show is crazy chunky and not cute. Of the four I picked up, i was most excited by the light purple one because it looked so lovely, but i couldn’t see a spot of purple on my eye, and not much glitter either. So ultimately what i saw was a few specks of silver glitter. Oy vey. Like I said, I feel awful giving this a bad review because i love their products ... but yeah. Don’t buy these 🙅🏻‍♀️ Get a Tom Ford quad instead. They are insanely insanely gorgeous in the container AND on the eye. ❤️
Catracha A.
Nashville
Review for: TOM FORD Shadow Extreme TFX9, TOM FORD Shadow Extreme TFX10, TOM FORD Shadow Extreme TFX11, TOM FORD Shadow Extreme TFX12, TOM FORD Shadow Extreme TFX2, TOM FORD Shadow Extreme TFX14, TOM FORD Shadow Extreme TFX4, TOM FORD Shadow Extreme TFX5, TOM FORD Shadow Extreme TFX7, TOM FORD Shadow Extreme TFX17, TOM FORD Shadow Extreme TFX13, TOM FORD Shadow Extreme TFX18, TOM FORD Shadow Extreme TFX8, TOM FORD Shadow Extreme TFX6 more...
I am very happy because the products that I have been sent me I loved and I would like to try more thanks #Influenster @Influenster

Sephora