Tom Ford Shadow & Concealer Brush

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford Shadow & Concealer Brush. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tom Ford Shadow & Concealer Brush!
Rachel C.
Smithville, TN
Tom Ford Shadow & Concealer Brush uploaded by Rachel C.
LIKE A DREAM .....CONCEALAR BRUSH IS VERY GOOD .I really like the powder as well ..I love this product and all that I have bought ... ....the product is luxurious...what else can I say ...I feel like it works beyond expectations like a LUX product   like no other product...the packaging is very nice ... THE BEST for travel if u want to put in ur bag on vacay not so much business travel but treating yourself bring with...I LOVE ALMOST EVERYTHING Tom Ford  has PUT OUT in skin care makeup...and theses brushes are no exception just cant say enough good things..♥️🎀♥️is absolutely one of my favorite brands as a whole line period.. Tom Ford Cheek Brush Tom Ford Eye Shadow Blend Brush Tom Ford Foundation Cream Brush Tom Ford Foundation Brush Tom Ford Foundation Brush Tom Ford Bronzer Brush Tom Ford Eye Contour Brush Tom Ford Shade And Illuminate Brush
Heather R.
Ledyard, CT
Tom Ford Shadow & Concealer Brush Well If you have not tried any Tom Ford products You are in for a treat everything is high quality and this brush feels so soft yet firm it makes putting my makeup on feel amazing. I use it daily and it still looks brand new it’s such great quality.
Fe Jara C.
Kissimmee, FL
Mi favorita para la aplicación de concealer en el area del ojo, suave para la piel, no absorbe mucho producto, no deja marcas
Georgia W.
Woodstock , ON
 I love to use this brush to Blend out my concealer with brush first then a beauty blender because then if he comes more full coverage.
layla K.
add my instagram - laylakarpxox drop me a follow i will follow back ❤️add my tiktok - laylakarpx❤️go shop on my depop - vixenrella ❤️, i love you all thank you pls support me and like my posts 🤍🤍🤍
Sam M.
Freehold, NJ
I love this makeup product and use it daily. It is long lasting and I definitely recommend!
Betsi T.
Tom Ford is by far my favourite and their brushes are to go! They last so long and they stay beautiful no matter what!
Zayra M.
Chicago , IL
The quality of this brush is amazing! I have not experienced any shedding in this brush. Honestly no need to improve this product it’s just soooo amazing!! Perfect for cut creases and cleaning your brows!
Preeti O.
San Antonio, TX
Where do I begin!! Wow!! Super smooth last all day. I was super excited to try this product and it blew me away. I love this concealer brush Tom Ford always looks so sleek and its so nice. I would use this over the concealers applicator itself. Love this product good price nice Quality very nice packaging best brand cute colors.
Juana G.
Si, no me arrepiento en lo absoluto de haber invertido en el, promete mucho y se ha vuelto muy indispensable a la hora de usar mis sombras o corregir algo.

Looking for your answer?