BY TOM FORD

The Shade and Illuminate highlighter and shader duet brings balance and symmetry to your face with a blend of highlight and shading creams designed to make sculpting and contouring your face a breeze. The sheer, light shade can be used to draw light onto your skin to brighten and lift. The dark shade defines and contours bones while staying invisible to the naked eye. Color(s): intensity one, intensity two. Brand: Tom Ford. Style Name: Tom Ford 'Shade & Illuminate' Highlighter & Shader Duet. Style Number: 983246. see more...

Madison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been dying to try Tom Ford products, so I decided to get this duo. It's really pricey but I love it! The highlight has a super beautiful sheen. It isn't like a strong, glittery highlight but more natural and dewy which I love. The bronzer is not super orange and a great color. The only thing for me though I felt the bronzer didn't give me enough definition sometimes. But the bronzer would for sure work well on more fair people. There are two shades as well. They both blend super well on the skin though, are easy to use, and look absolutely beautiful. The packaging also looks super luxurious and beautiful. The compact comes with a big mirror which is nice and convenient. The pan size of the products is a pretty good amount too.
Andres A.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down the one product in my summer favorites I can't live without. It's pigmentation is so natural and sheer that it provides a natural glow from within finish. I have one for my personal kit, my makeup artist kit, and recommended it to clients looking for an easy contour/bronzing product.
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It blends nicely but it just didn't give me enough definition, regardless of how much product I applied. I purchased once and returned . It has the classic tom ford packaging , but I think the shade just wasn't deep enough for me. If you're fair to light medium it may work for you!
Kayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for editorial work or for someone who wants a dewy finish to their skin! It photographs beautifully and the contour/bronzer is a great color that won't turn you orange
Cassie S.
Crossville , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It blends very well. It has a strong smell to it. Honestly it's not worth the money I mean it's an ok product but on Nordstrom it's 80$ it comes in a very pretty brown and gold container and it has a big Mirror the product is very creamy I have used many other products like this for much cheaper.
Traci D.
This contour and highlighter works SO good! I am
Addicted to this stuff now and will buy again! Works great with the contour brush as well. Easy to use as well. Just be sure to blend upwards on your face vs. downwards.
Shirin e.
birmingham, west midlands
Beauty Junkie Expert
this highliter is life, you need that. its so amazing. very pigmented its stay all day and the aplication is so easy. the box is beautiful. i will buy it again i love this product, new favourite for sure
Esha P.
How do you gals and guys like this? I just ordered and want to know if it lives up to the hype?
Sthefany P.
Querooooo , mandem pra mim ❤️
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Does this work with light skin tones?