TOM FORD Shade and Illuminate Cheeks uploaded by Cherise1676 ..

BY TOM FORD #63 in Contouring Kits

A duet of highlighting and shading creams designed to make sculpting and contouring the face remarkably simple. Shade and Illuminate Cheeks creates the play of light and dark integral to the TOM FORD philosophy for color contouring. The pearlescent, highlighting shade brightens and draws light to skin to amplify cheekbones. The vibrant blush tone deepens and defines for the perfect flush of color. Each color combination is designed to complement every skin tone. The super sheer Shade and Illuminate formula blends easily onto skin, and is designed to work with exterior light to highlight and shadow naturally.

Jeniffer L.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Scintillate
I was eyeing this and though beautiful I thought it was a bit pricey. My fiance pulled the plug and got it for me. I was beyond excited. It's the perfect duo. I have tried this with a full face of foundation. It's creamy and the way to describe it is that it's luxurious. Smooth and might on the skin. The two shades compliment each other in a way that it sculpts your face with just a touch of color and lots of illuminator. Kind of looks like your glowing from within. I have a medium tan complexion and good looks great on me. I think I can even get away with wearing your without any foundation. This product is amazing and I will not be using it too much... I'll save it for special occasions
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Review for: Subliminate
Ok these blushes are crazy expensive but look so pretty right? Well they are both so I had to try it out and I'll tell you they are very soft silky and pigmentation is good but for the price you don't need this one. There are so many other options just as good as this if not better and way cheaper. Save yourself the money on this.
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Review for: Scintillate
I love this product. It was a very nice product and I am very happy I spent my money on it. It definitely met my expectations. The price is definitely worth it, I promise. 10/10 would recommend.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Subliminate
I love this blush pack. Seriously so beautiful. I can miss both colors together or use one by itself. They go on smooth and stay so pretty on the skin.
Lelani N.
Lelani N.
Virginia Beach, VA
Review for: Scintillate
Wonderful product so pigmented the price value is very affordable worth it I have quite a bit of tom Ford so I really think this up the game
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Review for: Scintillate, Subliminate
This stuff is amazing. It not only makes my makeup look great but it goes on like butter and lasts all day. Id highly reccommend it
Lizet C.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Review for: Subliminate
Bought this product last week and ive been using it ever since. My cheeck bones looked awesome not too cakey.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Review for: Scintillate
This highlighter looks flawless and stays all day long. It's super easy to apply with a beautiful finish.
mawj a.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Review for: Scintillate
This product was a so so for me for that price skittle pricey could find other good brands for lower
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Review for: Scintillate
Please make more colors!! These are gorgeous!!! The formula feels nice and light on the skin.
Kristen N.
Is this a cream?
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find it expensive, it's worth it?
S. W.
S. W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a cream or powder?
Doris W.