MakeupPerfume & CologneTom Ford
Santal Blush Eau De Parfum Spray

Tom Ford Santal Blush Eau De Parfum Spray

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford Santal Blush Eau de Parfum Spray. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Tom Ford Santal Blush Eau De Parfum Spray Does it smell similar to Le Labo Santal?Tom Ford Santal Blush? Does it smell similar to Le Labo Santal??
What is another fragrance that this would compare to?
Start your review of Tom Ford Santal Blush Eau De Parfum Spray!
Olivia R.
Clermont, FL
I'm not going to lie, I bought this perfume once I heard that it was the one that Taylor Swift mainly used. After I received it, I could see why it was so well loved by her! The depth of scent is so good and it lasts forever. It a deep musky base with hints of spices and dark fruits. It's almost more like a cologne, but its sexy and so good!
Lindsay S.
Las Vegas, NV
I own a few Tom Ford fragrances, but Santal Blush is the perfect every day scent for me. It is the perfect blend of spice but not too heavy and overwhelming. The bottle looks beautiful on my fragrance tray with my other scents. I always get compliments when I wear this.
Kelsey F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go to perfume and has been since I started wearing it about 3 years ago. I always get compliments of how good I smell when I wear this and it is expensive but in my Mind it is worth the money to know you always smell good!
Janette V.
Crosby, TX
Tom Ford Santal Blush Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Janette V.
Tom Ford Santal Blush Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Janette V.
So let me start off by saying that I heard amazing things about this perfume. When I first ordered it from Nordstrom I was hyped, but upon receiving it I was immediately let down. The perfume smelled like pine tree essential oil on me, yuck! I was going to take it back but decided to let my husband try it and I’m glad I did. It smells amazing on him! When he wears it the scent lingers and he smells Exactly the way a country cowboy should smell. I love it on him but just not on me. Tom Ford Santal Blush Eau De Parfum Spray
Weronika K.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite perfume - perfect for fall/winter. Super sensual - I always get compliments when wearing it!
Brianna D.
orlando
The best smelling perfume I’ve ever worn to date. My only problem is the price and the size, for 240 you’re not getting a lot of product. Besides that i would definitely buy it again just because the scent just smells so unique to me and I’every single time i wore this i would get compliments, even from strangers. I remember i was working and i kept walking past one of my supervisors and she complimented me at first and then later on she pulled me aside and near begged me for the name of the perfume i was wearing. Keep in mind this happened when I was still in highschool and i was a few hours into my shift, honestly if it’s overpowering over grease and food smells it’s a good perfume. The sillage and longevity is really high on this perfume i would buy it over and over again
David P.
Everett, MA
This is a very warm and heavy take on sandalwood. I find it were intoxicating-- in a bad way, very heady and deep, in an engulfing and choking kind of way. I do not like it.
katie K.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I am in love with this Tom Ford fragrance. the smell never gets old. it is a little bit musty but very slightly to the point where it is still very feminine. the smell is very elegant as well as the packaging. this product is extremely pricey but i promise if you purchase this you will not be disappointed. this is also taylor swifts fav fragrance so if you want to smell like taylor BUY THIS PRODUCT lol
Nelly P.
san Antonio , TX
This fragrance is definitely a unique scent that will not work for everybody. It has a strong smokey leather scent with a hint of Tobacco. It is heaven for me. I recieve so many compliments when I wear it. I also like to layer it with a vanilla scent to make it more feminine.
Gretchen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this scent. It is all that I will wear. It goes on a bit heavy but quickly adjusts to a very nice subtle scent. Not too flowery but more of a fresh cut wood and hints of natural elements. It’s a great Fragrance to make your own.  I will always buy this and use it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gabriella L.