BY TOM FORD

This spicy, woody oriental is a textured fusion of creamy sandalwood and exotic eastern spices enhanced with intoxicating florals and sumptuous woods. Its soft, naked glamour has a mysterious spirit of modern earthiness. Notes: Cinnamon Bark Oil Sri Lanka, Cumin Seed Oil, Ylang Madagascar, Australian Sandalwood, Benzoin Tears, Copahiba Balsam. Style: Mesmerizing. Exotic. Mysterious. see more...

Kelsey F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go to perfume and has been since I started wearing it about 3 years ago. I always get compliments of how good I smell when I wear this and it is expensive but in my
Mind it is worth the money to know you always smell good!
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like the scent of this perfume. It is oil based so it lasts longer on your skin and the bottle is pretty. The downside to this is the price.
Kiran L.
This is a beautiful scent! It's is strong however is lasts all day! The packaging is beautiful, again like all the other Tom Ford perfumes, a little goes and long way. I would definitely recommend this product!

back