Tom Ford Radiant Moisture Souffle

by Tom Ford

Shop TOM FORD Radiant Moisture Souffle. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Would you recommend this for someone who is oily?
I have been eyeing this product at Sephora for quite a while, and my friends have been raving about it for a while, but I would like to know if this product really worth the money and makes a difference on ones skin.
Start your review of Tom Ford Radiant Moisture Souffle!
Breeana E.
Modesto, CA
Everyone stop what you're doing and get this now!!! Yes i know this product is super pricey but it's okay to splurge every now and then . If you want to have glowing , dewy, airbrushed, moisturized skin this is the product for you. I pretty much cover my entire body in this ! From my legs to my arms to my chest area. It just gives the perfect summer glow , it's not too chunky or too thick it's the perfect in between texture of a lightweight mousse. The only little downfall is that the little specks of fine glitter do transfer a little bit ! All i do is get a tissue once i rub it in my body and just pat the excess off and then your all set !
Susie W.
Los Angeles, CA
Feels so good! the whipped makes it super easy to blend and product to absorb into skin
member-29711
Really good. It felt really nice on my face and lasted all day. Plus it smells nice too!
Katherine R.
Hazleton, PA
Súper buen moisture sin duda es uno de los mejores lo compraría una y mil veces ya que tú piel queda súper bonita y brillante
Justine A.
3,044 reviews
This souffle is wonderful! It is pricey though. It is a light texture and feels great on the skin. Not heavy at all. If you want to splurge I recommend this. It is great.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
The moisture soufflé is a limited edition light and airy moisturizer for the face and neck. It smells amazing and the formula is like a fluffy mousse that glides easily on the skin. A great skin prep item to put on before makeup. Its a bit pricey though!
Mindy W.
Bakersfield, CA
When I want to spoil my skin this is my go to! It makes my skin radiant and feel so smooth and look flawless.
Erica M.
Syracuse
This makes your skin so soft. Has really improved the texture and brightness of my skin! Pricey but overall worth the price given the quality of this product. A little goes a long way so only use a small dollop at a time.
Corrie A.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great product!! Probably one of my favorite. It works amazingly............. Definitely try try try
Heidi A.
Doral, FL
This product feels amazing on my skin. It leaves my skin super soft, which says a lot because I do tend to have dry skin on my body