TOM FORD Private Shadow

by Tom Ford

A range of 30 eyeshadow shades in five distinct finishes. Tom Ford Private Eyes come in a wardrobe of thirty decadent shades. They feature five distinct finishes suede, ultra-suede, paillette, vinyl, and sateen and the color, style, and perspective that define the Tom Ford look. Encased in luxurious, clutch-sized mirrored compacts, each single shadow from demure nude to unabashed bold becomes a discrete expression of unadulterated color. These highly pigmented shades are long-wearing and resist creasing for a flawlessly polished look that lasts.

Are the Tom Ford eyeshadows worth it? TOM FORD Private Shadow
Is it worth the price?
How much are these?
Start your review of TOM FORD Private Shadow!
Review for: Breathless
They are very small for the price. The pigment is okay. I'm not totally impressed coming from this brand.
Montreal Quebec
I find this brand in general over priced. So the single eyeshadows are no exception. I’m sure they’re super pigmented and great! But I don’t think they would be worth the price tag that’s attached to it.
London
Review for: Infared
I have droopy, puffy eyelids and can't use metallic and shimmering eyeshadows. These amazing eyeshadows are matte enough to hide the droopy and shimmering enough to let my green eyes sparkle in the light. Love them
Ajax, ON
Review for: Videotape, Smoked Opaline, Blue Velvet
I have 3 of these shadows, and I really like them! Smoked Opaline is an olive green colour with golden shimmer. It is a tad more powdery and doesn’t apply quite as nicely as the other two. Still very pretty! Videotape is a dark reddish-brown shade with subtle shimmer and a satin finish. Beautiful shade! And it applies well. Blue Velvet is my favourite of the 3! It’s a gorgeous navy blue with fine silver shimmer. So beautiful! Reminds of the night sky! These are ridiculously expensive for what you get, and if it’s your first time buying Tom Ford, I would recommend buying one of his quad palettes instead. The packaging, however, is super cute!
Halifax
Review for: Burnt Suede
Not the biggest fan of this colour but that was my fault. The formula is amazing and deserves 5 stars. I love the staying power, pigment and the ability to blend with other shadows. Will repurchased in other shades.
Singapore
TOM FORD Private Shadow uploaded by Emily M.
I know that these shadows are getting a lot of flack for the tiny amount of product included - 1.2g can 10g in a regular quad. However, I found the suede, sateen, and vinyl finishes to be generally strong performers and many have worked their way into my everyday routine. I love some of the Paillette shades such as Tempete Bleu (picture included) - a gorgeous lapis lazuli blue with a spangled view violet shift - and Fire Sign, which is a super pigmented warm bronze glitter that is surprisingly grown up. I think the UltraSuedes are a little weak and that the formula in the Cocoa Mirage quad is stronger.
Very beautiful color. Nice packaging with a mirror and suitable for travel. You have to build up the color a bit and it can go on a bit patchy without a base underneath. Would recommend to others.
Achkout, Keserwen
Review for: Nightcast, Infared, Warm Leatherette
Ok im in love with that!, so pigmented shadows, amazing colors, texture, very easy to apply I can use it with my fingers! I recommend it a lot!
Ho Chi Minh City
Review for: Naked City, Dark Victory, Warm Leatherette, Starlet
Although it is quite small The price is high . But the packaging is beautiful . And the product is very high- end LOVE TOMFORD ❤️