3 colors available

BY TOM FORD

Introducing Sole di Positano, a bright new dimension bursting with a luxurious mélange of sun-drenched citrus. The delectable new scent from the Neroli Portofino Collection evokes the dream-like brilliance of the Italian coast with succulent bite. A masterful blend of Italian bergamot, petitgrain bigarade, lemon and mandarin gleams with the sharp contrast of shiso leaf, reflecting the sunlit vibrancy that evokes the coastal paradise. A fragrance for men and women. 250ml see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Allison B.
Allison B.
New Orleans , LA
Bright and invigorating fragrance! I love it! I love the entire portofino collection but this one is just beautiful. Citrus and ylang ylang! Perfect for spring! Definitely recommend this fragrance if you like fresh and citrus!
Fatimah A.
Fatimah A.
Deerfield Beach, FL
I have sample of this perform and the smell ............sooooooooooo amazing ........im in love and I would buy it sooooooon ..........I really recommend tom ford my beat brand ever ... You should try it ots still tow days .....❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Angela T.
Angela T.
Allen, TX
If you want to know what spring smells like, indulge in this bottle of happiness. I love the way I smell after a shower and some love. Yes, I call it live because it embraces me.!
Marlana H.
Marlana H.
Fort Ashby, WV
I'm not too big on this. But if you like smelling fruity, or like citrus go right ahead and purchase it. But I would buy it personally because it comes in a nice bottle.
Emily B.
Emily B.
This perfume smells so good! It's long lasting and goes on very well! I use it everyday! The scent is so great!
Amel A.
Amel A.
Alexandria, VA
One month ago I tried at malls I like it I hope to own it
It is amazing and beautiful shape
Sam G.
Sam G.
Novato, CA
This perfume smells amazing!! I love love love it! It works during any season with any mood. It's nice and subtle but still so romantic. Although it's a little expensive it is so worth it for a bottle this size
Aysha C.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY
this smells insanely great I love it its my new signature scent! I recommend to any fresh scent lovers !
Ana P.
Ana P.
What I really like about her (apart from the incredible sunniness of the bergamot) is the soft and sultry dry down moss and musk on the bottom notes. It becomes deeper, darker and more sensual, as it stays on the #skin.

This is a green, citrus, floral fragrance:

Top notes
- Italian bergamot, bitter orange, tangerine and lemon
Heart notes
- shiso leaf, orange blossom, ylang-ylang, jasmine, lily of the valley and neroli
- background notes of soft musk and green moss
It is very bright and fresh and is instantly stimulating and life-giving.
sarah s.
sarah s.
Magrath, Ab
Tom ford comes out with amazing scents. Love this one so much! Plus the bottle is so cute, I love having it in my collection! Last a long time as well because a little goes a long way!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Nice bottle. How much is this?
Marchele H.
Marchele H.
How long the smell will stay? Is it strong or sweet?
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Warner Robins, GA
How long does the scent last ? Is it an everyday wear ? Is the scent super heavy .. or light and airy?
Richelle R.
Richelle R.
What does this smell like? Any comparison to any other fragrance? Does it last long. It looks amazing
Claudette M.
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
Can anyone compare this to other scents? I really want to try this. I'm a fan of citrusy (grapefruit/lemon) or clean scent. I'm not a big fan of super sickeningly sweet scents.