Add a Photo

By TOM FORD
Introducing Sole di Positano, a bright new dimension bursting with a luxurious mélange of sun-drenched citrus. The delectable new scent from the Neroli Portofino Collection evokes the dream-like brilliance of the Italian coast with succulent bite. A masterful blend of Italian bergamot, petitgrain bigarade, lemon and mandarin gleams with the sharp contrast of shiso leaf, reflecting the sunlit vibrancy that evokes the coastal paradise. A fragrance for men and women. 250ml
Fatimah A.
Fatimah A.
Deerfield Beach, FL

I have sample of this perform and the smell ............sooooooooooo amazing ........im in love and I would buy it sooooooon ..........I really recommend tom ford my beat brand ever ... You should try it ots still tow days .....❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Allison B.
Allison B.
New Orleans , LA

Bright and invigorating fragrance! I love it! I love the entire portofino collection but this one is just beautiful. Citrus and ylang ylang! Perfect for spring! Definitely recommend this fragrance if you like fresh and citrus!
Sam G.
Sam G.
Novato, CA

This perfume smells amazing!! I love love love it! It works during any season with any mood. It's nice and subtle but still so romantic. Although it's a little expensive it is so worth it for a bottle this size
sarah s.
sarah s.
Magrath

Tom ford comes out with amazing scents. Love this one so much! Plus the bottle is so cute, I love having it in my collection! Last a long time as well because a little goes a long way!
Angela T.
Angela T.
Allen, TX

If you want to know what spring smells like, indulge in this bottle of happiness. I love the way I smell after a shower and some love. Yes, I call it live because it embraces me.!
Marlana H.
Marlana H.
Fort Ashby, WV

I'm not too big on this. But if you like smelling fruity, or like citrus go right ahead and purchase it. But I would buy it personally because it comes in a nice bottle.
Emily B.
Emily B.

This perfume smells so good! It's long lasting and goes on very well! I use it everyday! The scent is so great!
Aysha C.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY

this smells insanely great I love it its my new signature scent! I recommend to any fresh scent lovers !
Amel A.
Amel A.

One month ago I tried at malls I like it I hope to own it
It is amazing and beautiful shape
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA

Nice bottle. How much is this?
Hannah H.
Hannah H.

I love the color and style of this bottle! What is the scent like- long lasting? And what is the price/is it worth it?
April S.
April S.
Portsmouth, RI

Looks good..would love to try it
Alma C.
Alma C.
Crowley, TX

What's the smell like? Is it worth the price?

Join Now