BY TOM FORD

Plum Japonais reveals the extraordinary beauty of the ume plum by juxtaposing it with a lush and unconventional melange of exotic Asian ingredients. Rich and luxurious, it is a fragrance of irresistible complexity. Notes: Cinnamon Bark, Saffron, Sawara Cypress Accord, Ume Plum Accord, Plum Liqueur Accord, Vanilla Absolute and Infusion. Style: Delectable. Luscious. Sensual. see more...

Khadija U.
New York
Absolutely love this product! I got it a few months ago on a whim when I needed to purchase a new perfume. For a while, I had been utilizing CHANEL N°5 L'Eau Eau De Toilette Spray or CHANEL Chance Eau Vive Eau De Toilette , as I like strong scents, but I wanted a change of pace. I'm not much of a flowery or natural scent girl and have always gravitated towards musky feminine perfumes. This is one of them. The packaging is luxurious and the actual smell is unbelievably sexy, I agree with the prior review, it is worth every penny, especially if you naturally enjoy strong scents. The scent stays on and is absolutely wondrous! Must have in any girl's perfume collection!
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
Worth every penny! I did not think I would like such a strong/expensive fragrance & boy was a I wrong. I fell in love with this scent when I smelled it on a male co-worker. I loved it even more in myself. It's very warm/fall but it's a definite go to. I highly recommend & would re-purchase.

Sephora