Tom Ford Patent Finish Lip Color uploaded by jessica m.Tom Ford Patent Finish Lip Color uploaded by Erika A.

BY TOM FORD

This new lip color innovation by Tom Ford combines a lip stain with an ultra-glossy finish. It's presented in a unique, easy-to-use click-pen with a plush, sponge-tip applicator and delivers intense, vibrant color with long-lasting high shine. With its lightweight texture and flexible, comfortable wear, the color-true lip product gleams in decadent shades. Color(s): erotic, exposed, infamy, no vacancy, orchid fatale, ravageur, red corset, stolen cherry. Brand: Tom Ford. Style Name: Tom Ford Patent Finish Lip Color. Style Number: 5117244.

Cynthia P.
I am so happy I bought these.i bought them from there website..I can't wait till I can get more of them there the best thing ever! They meet all expectations..I just fell in love with them the first trims I put them on!! Going to buy all shades..they are the best
Esperanza M.
Auburndale , FL
I love this product The dark colors because it makes it stand out a lot and I like it can't remember the store I bought it at but you should buy it when you have the chance because it's really good
member-8b14f
Absolutely adore this product! I know have it in two different colors and it stays very well and lasts for hours. All colors I have tested are very well pigmented and go on with a light gloss without being overly shiny. I will absolutely repurchase!
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I have this Tom Ford lip stain in Stolen Cherry. It's the only lip stain I've found that isn't insanely drying and has a sorry of creamy feel to it. It has some serious staying power! It's a click pen so be careful not to dial up too much but it goes on really smooth. My favorite stain by far and I'm saving up to get a few more colors. It is on the pricey side, but since I don't have to reapply a million times a day, it is lasting. I'm glad I found this!
Michelle H.
Maspeth, NY
I had the opportunity to use this during a shoot with TFB. These are amazing! They are glossy, stay put and are not drying at all. I have used them several times. The colors are vibrant and luxurious. The product is in a turn/ click pen type applicator with a felt tip applicator. Feels great on my lips!!
Emelina L.
Ooltewah, TN
I absolutely love this product. It stayed on my lips all day without having to touch it up. Also it doesn't bleed into my lip lines .I was very impress with the lasting Power,the shine would eventually wear leaving the most beautiful stain on the lips.
Hala A.
Nasr city, Cairo
It does not feel sticky on the lips and is super comfortable to wear.It lasts for around 7 to 8 hours.It’s like totally a new favourite lip product of mine, but it is expensive for me.
Ellen F.
Este batom mudou a minha vida, além de te um toque aveludado ele também possui uma fácil aplicação e as cores oh me good as cores são imcíveis, desde as cor mais clara ate um vinho intenso, eu recebi esse rosa luxuoso bossa estou a mandando todos os produtos dessa linha.
Yves E.
I have the color no vacancy. So in love with it I bought 3 Everytime I finished it. The candy apple finish is very flattering on all lips. It is great to replace your gloss because it's high pigment and glossy finish makes it non sticky.
Trupti T.
Good good. Good
Good awesome and very cool colours packaging is nice and very good colours and more stuff are cool good product good buy good picture long lasting affcorse and smoth and stuff is cool ya afcorss good price good colour good product
What kind of finish have those lipsticks ?
Guadalupe G.
Staff
How sticky is this formula?
Lee L.
Are the colors pigmented ?
Ahnhel L.
East Chicago, IN
How am I suppose to order anything on here
Es una marca buena ?