MakeupPerfume & CologneTom Ford
Oud Wood Eau De Parfum Spray

Tom Ford Oud Wood Eau De Parfum Spray

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford Oud Wood Eau de Parfum Spray. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I’ve been tempted to blind buy this online, is it worth it?
Is this fragrance best suited for day time or night?
I have 3 of the Tom Ford Perfumes and the 3 Smell absolutely amazing! I’m thinking about getting a new one and want to know who tried this one? Does it stay on for too long?
Start your review of Tom Ford Oud Wood Eau De Parfum Spray!
d P.
SA
The best. Such a unique and luxurious scent. I highly recommend it if you want to stick out for the right reasons. Definitely haven’t smelt anything like it on the market
James W.
Barossa Valley
Classic and iconic portrayal of Oud Wood in a really approachable and mass appealing fragrance guaranteed to turn heads without offending conservative types. Great masculine scent for all seasons.
Tayiba A.
launceston
Tom Ford Oud Wood Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Tayiba A.
The strong fragrance is at times my absolute go to! But on the usual days I am not really a fan of it. Definitely, it comes with a rich Arabic scent to it and would definitely wear it for the occasions.
Jason M.
Gold Coast
Tom Ford Oud Wood is the perfect men’s cologne. Presents as a strong, confident yet mysterious sent.  Recommended for those who love woody sents.
Alexis B.
Thornton, CO
Tom Ford Oud Wood Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Alexis B.
I received this perfume complementary of influenster and I have got to tell you the smell is amazing it lasts all day and people are curious about what fragrance it is. This is a unisex perfume that has key notes of sandalwood, Chinese pepper, rosewood, tonka bean, vanilla, and rare oud wood. This is so fantastic that I will definitely repurchase this again and recommend to anyone. This is fantastic for men and women and will change fragrance based on your own body chemistry.
Juliette V.
Washington, DC
Tom Ford Oud Wood Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Juliette V.
This TF perfume is amazing! It is a very woody and deep but clean scent. I think it can be unisex, but it did smell a bit soft when my dad used it. It’s a beautiful and luxurious bottle. The scent lasts long on my skin too.
Katerinne V.
Bothell, WA
Tom Ford Oud Wood Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Katerinne V.
great wood scented perfume I really recommend. It’s so good and you last for a long time because you don’t need much this is a strong scented perfume.
Stephanie L.
Orlando, FL
Tom Ford Oud Wood Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Stephanie L.
This perfume is really what got me started on layering with scents. I received this in exchange for an honest review, so in all honesty I wouldn’t have picked this for myself to purchase. It’s definitely a complex scent for sure, and when used correctly can last all day. The masculine notes are a little strong for me, so to tone it down a bit I layer a small amount of “Rose Prick” to add a more feminine feel to it. As always Tom Ford delivers on being amongst the highest quality in cosmetics.
Kiana H.
Tom Ford Oud Wood Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Kiana H.
I like how this scent is like the perfect balance of a feminine and masculine smell. This will probably be more of a professional scent for myself. Definitely recommend.
Verenice R.
Bensenville, IL
Tom Ford Oud Wood Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Verenice R.
Very strong, long lasting smoky wood scent. A little goes a long way, says unisex but I would personally prefer it more for a man. Very nice scent, lasts a longgg time!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andres G.