TOM FORD Oud Wood Eau de Parfum uploaded by Niki E.TOM FORD Oud Wood Eau de Parfum uploaded by Toronto P.

BY TOM FORD

Oud wood is one of the most rare, precious, and expensive ingredients in a perfumer's arsenal. Exotic rosewood and cardamom give way to a smoky blend of rare oud wood, sandalwood, and vetiver. Tonka bean and amber add warmth and sensuality. Notes: Oud Wood, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Cardamom, Turkish Rose, Incense, Woods. Style: Rare. Exotic. Distinctive. see more...

Anam F.
Stamford
TOM FORD Oud Wood Eau de Parfum is strong and long lasting scent. It defiantly pricy but worth it. Just a little goes long way i even love the shape of the bottle. Its strong but worm wearable scent. I would repurchase it and trying other scent!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
One of most sophisticated and upscale men's fragrance ever. No alcohol based undertones.
Real fragrance essence. Very woodys and spicy I love this on my husband it’s such a sexy smell
Lundyn M.
Flower Mound, TX
This is a very interesting very wood smelling fragrance. I love to layer this with other fragrances to add the wood smell to it I especially like layering it with ombré leather by Tom Ford
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
Also love this scent. Surprised it says for women, I think it smells incredible on my husband. Very warn, rich smell with woodsy notes. Very sultry scent. Perfect for a night out of any formal event for sure.
Lydda L.
Favorite perfume. A little goes a long way as the oud smell lingers in a delicious way. I have bought all the oud wood products after this. Love love!
karina s.
Very strong, entoxicating wood scent definitely can overdo it if you spray more than once. This scent reminds me of burning incense and sandalwood.
Nikia H.
Atlanta, GA
Love it, omg you have to try it. very smooth going on and i must say it stay on all day long. you don't have to spray a lot just a little bit.
Hajro I.
Purchased at: Saks OFF 5TH
I love this cologne! Definitely worth the $300. I always have like 5 different colognes, but since i got this one i dont need so many anymore. The smell is not too strong.
Toronto P.
Toronto
A t first, the sillage resembles something of a generic men’s cologne cocktail; citrus, herbaceous, spicy but this bouquet quickly evolves after the top notes volatilize. There is a brief moment maybe of a few seconds, after the top notes dissipate where you get a floral scent like lavender or the like, but not a feminine floral like jasmine. Quickly after, in the heart of the unfolding layers you get rich, chocolaty notes like tonka, vanilla and coffee however, this may be olfactory confusion as the base notes of leather and Oud wood push through. If I were to speculate, based upon the rarity of Oud, I imagine the showcase of Oud in this fragrance to be an accord. If I were to wager a guess to the composition of the Oud accord, it would be a leather accord, the ‘woodiness’ to come from birch and or moss and the smokiness to come from Oak or the like. My interpretation of Oud wood is more ‘incensy’ and not so smoky and leathery.
Isa J.
Offered this to my boyfriend for his birthday and it smells heavenly! It is rare and delicate yet masculine without being having an overpowering manly signature. However I have to say that one need to try it before hand on their skin because it was surprising to us (he tried it at the beauty counter) how it evolves on the skin.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
If you had to decide would you choose this or bleu by Chanel? For my bf
Halima B.
Does this last long? Is it too strong?

Sephora