BeautyBodyBody CareTom Ford
Oud Wood All Over Body Spray

Tom Ford Oud Wood All Over Body Spray

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford Oud Wood All Over Body Spray. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does the smell last?
Start your review of Tom Ford Oud Wood All Over Body Spray!
Cheryl D.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Omg this is a great scent Tom Ford has really done well not to over powering at all i love the woody smell it leaves behind overall great scent Ice stocking stuffer I would buy it again
Jose S.
Tucson
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love the Tom Ford body sprays not only because of the price but the smell last as long as a regular perfume.
J H.
Good! I really like it and it really fit me. I highly recommend it. It is really good product
Faisal K.
Lombard, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I recently added this to my collection as i thought it would be perfect for winter season. Though it smells good, it didn’t last for long, hardly 20-30 mins. Therefore, I wouldn’t recommend this expensive spray, rather, you can look for other products which are less expensive and last longer.
Jayson B.
Franklin, TN
It smells good, and I know it’s only a spray, but for the price point, it’s just simply not worth it… The product doesn’t need any improvements, it just doesn’t last long and it’s too expensive… Will not buy again.
Karla G.
Milford, PA
Excellent products for those who are afraid to delve into Tom Ford’s extravagant perfumes try the body sprays first. There’s really nothing to improve on the product and I would buy again! And again, and again! One Christmas I had spent too much and forgot to buy a perfume, everything I liked was over my budget so I got this body spray for my wife. She adores it. It lasted quite a good while!
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
Love this product highly recommend it I posted my self wearing it on social media and it wasn't pricey
Diondra W.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I just recently added this to my collection of Tom Ford Body Sprays and I was not disappointed! I’ve been into oud’s lately especially with the weather getting colder. This smells absolutely stunning! I love the drydown is warm, woody, ouddy, and sexy! You can’t go wrong with this one male or female.
Cat T.
Santa Ana, CA
I can’t explain the fragrance but I LOVE it. It’s woodsy and fresh and maybe some lavender?? It’s not as potent and strong as the perfume. It’s less expensive then the perfume too. It’s totally unisex. I purchased it for my husband but I sometimes sneak and use it too. Alittle goes a long way. So I don’t mind purchasing.
Cat D.
I have the mini bottle of the actual perfume..picked the wrong button. But,..it is my all time favorite scent! Its amazing:) I end up smelling my wrists all day! The price tag is the only hitch. Very expensive.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Adriana  K.