TOM FORD Orchid Soleil 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum spray uploaded by Luciana N.TOM FORD Orchid Soleil 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum spray uploaded by Linden C.TOM FORD Orchid Soleil 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum spray uploaded by Natasha S.

BY TOM FORD

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Introducing the solar side of the elusive TOM FORD Orchid. A radiant and sensual force of nature, the new scent captures the seductive warmth and reflective bare skin of the TOM FORD woman. In Soleil, the original Black Orchid accord becomes illuminated by an aura of deftly worked tuberose, marrying the creamy, molten floral sensuality of that iconic flower with crisp, floral, spicy elements. The tuberose petal glows against this dramatic backdrop. A high concentration of salicylate compounds offer a spicy, metallic glint. Black Orchid's fluted-glass bottle with classic, art deco-inspired lines has been recast in rose gold metallic finish for Orchid Soleil Eau de Parfum. Notes: Tuberose Petals, Black Orchid, Headspace, Spider Lily Accord, Vanilla, Chestnut, Cream Accord, Patchouli. Style: Radiant. Sensual. Warm. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Tim Ford Orchid Soleil perfume is a sweet and musky scent. I am not a fan of it! I received a sample vial spray of this. I just don't like it and I would not buy it!
Amanda C.
I received a few samples of this from sephora and I love how light and sweet it is. It's a very mature, sophisticated scent. Very spring like. Definitely a win!
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I saw Jaclyn hill use this and immediately went out to smell it to see if I would want it as I did love the smell I just didn't love it enough for the price.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Shew I think this smells gross it's absolutely something my grandmother wouldn't even wear . Not to mention it gave me a headache
Cecilia M.
Anaheim, CA
Would love o try this and see what it smells like. Wonder if its like a fresh floral or musky like the rest of the perfumes.
Jessica B.
Stafford, TX
Not my preference

A little too musky for me... but it is a quality long ladting fragrance.
Audriana R.
Roswell, NM
I saw JACLYN HILL using Tom Ford Orchid Soleil so I bought Tom Ford Orchid Soleil 😀
Laura B.
Gignac
Je meurs pour ce parfum . Il est devenu mon parfum favori ! Il reste tous les jours dans mon sac à mains je le conseil à toutes les Femme qui aime l’odeur de l’orchidée
Tian O.
I absolutely LOVE this scent, it’s one of those scents that has to settle into the skin, at first it smells pretty floral, but once it settles in my skin I get that beautiful oud, Arabic vibes from it
Luciana N.
Bistrita (Bistrita-Nasaud)
When I went shopping, I was determined to find a perfume that would suit my personality. and I found it! This is definitely not something that everyone would enjoy, but it is exactly the reason why I love it so much. It stands out and you can easily recognize it out of thousands of perfumes. If you are looking for something that has that ancient smell about it, this is definitely something you will love. It is different, it is Tom Ford afterall. Dare to be different! <3 I will definitely buy it again.
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
Does this smell good ?
Diondra T.
Baltimore, MD
Can anyone compare it to the black orchid
Jéssica D.
Sorocaba
Olá, gostaria de saber como faço para conhecer melhor o produto, vocês podem enviar uma amostra?

back