TOM FORD Orchid Soleil 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum spray uploaded by Luciana N.TOM FORD Orchid Soleil 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum spray uploaded by Linden C.TOM FORD Orchid Soleil 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum spray uploaded by Natasha S.

BY TOM FORD

Introducing the solar side of the elusive TOM FORD Orchid. A radiant and sensual force of nature, the new scent captures the seductive warmth and reflective bare skin of the TOM FORD woman. In Soleil, the original Black Orchid accord becomes illuminated by an aura of deftly worked tuberose, marrying the creamy, molten floral sensuality of that iconic flower with crisp, floral, spicy elements. The tuberose petal glows against this dramatic backdrop. A high concentration of salicylate compounds offer a spicy, metallic glint. Black Orchid's fluted-glass bottle with classic, art deco-inspired lines has been recast in rose gold metallic finish for Orchid Soleil Eau de Parfum. Notes: Tuberose Petals, Black Orchid, Headspace, Spider Lily Accord, Vanilla, Chestnut, Cream Accord, Patchouli. Style: Radiant. Sensual. Warm. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Esha P.
Are usually love Tom ford Products, however, I was not a fan of this at all. Just the price tag in itself is a disappointment for the quality that you get. I don't know how to describe the smell other than to say if it smells awful. I would not recommend this at all.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I haven't tried Tom Fords beauty line yet but I am a fan of his designs. This is a warm floral scent. It somewhat makes me think of older women though. I don't think this scent is for me, it's really strong scented and I truly think this is not a scent for someone in their 20s.
Emily E.
Memphis, TN
I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play! box, and while I love the smell, it is very strong. A little goes a long way. Also, it aggravated my asthma, which has never happened before from a perfume. I would recommend trying a sample before buying.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I got a sample of this product in my sephora play box. This perfume does not smell good. It's really overwhelming and it's completely floral. Headache inducing floral. I don't want to smell this much like flowers, I like vanilla scents more. Wouldn't buy.
Lakin R.
Amarillo, TX
This is one of my favorite perfumes! I really like to wear men's cologne, it smells so nice on me. I received this as a gift from a friend and am so very thankful! The scent is light and fresh but lasts all day! The beautiful bottle is a plus too!
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
This is a beautiful sent its sweet but has a musk to it. I would love to repurchase this product but it is expensive. If I could find a smaller bottle of this I would definitely purchase this product
Cinnamin B.
Rialto, CA
Sweet and musky. Perfect for spring. A little goes a long way so if you dont want to be overpowering use sparingly. This to me is a more refined fragrance. Maybe something a professional woman would wear.
jillian m.
Poland, OH
Obsessed! Smells so good! I'm so fan of Gucci guiltyou and it'd been my go to but this one took its place it a sexy scent and I don't care what time it is during the day I love wearing it.
Jessica B.
Pleasant light fragrance, a little floral combined with warmer undertones. I didn't care for it in the bottle but on my skin it smells better. Remember to wear a fragrance for a few minutes before deciding if you like it. You might be surprised!
Amanda H.
I've always liked men's cologne more than women's perfume. But this..I love. The downfall is the price. But I love the combination of a floral musk. It lasts such a long time too.
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
Does this smell good ?
Diondra T.
Baltimore, MD
Can anyone compare it to the black orchid
Jéssica D.
Sorocaba
Olá, gostaria de saber como faço para conhecer melhor o produto, vocês podem enviar uma amostra?