BY TOM FORD

Introducing the solar side of the elusive TOM FORD Orchid. A radiant and sensual force of nature, the new scent captures the seductive warmth and reflective bare skin of the TOM FORD woman. In Soleil, the original Black Orchid accord becomes illuminated by an aura of deftly worked tuberose, marrying the creamy, molten floral sensuality of that iconic flower with crisp, floral, spicy elements. The tuberose petal glows against this dramatic backdrop. A high concentration of salicylate compounds offer a spicy, metallic glint. Black Orchid's fluted-glass bottle with classic, art deco-inspired lines has been recast in rose gold metallic finish for Orchid Soleil Eau de Parfum. Notes: Tuberose Petals, Black Orchid, Headspace, Spider Lily Accord, Vanilla, Chestnut, Cream Accord, Patchouli. Style: Radiant. Sensual. Warm. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pleasant light fragrance, a little floral combined with warmer undertones. I didn't care for it in the bottle but on my skin it smells better. Remember to wear a fragrance for a few minutes before deciding if you like it. You might be surprised!
Emily E.
Emily E.
Memphis, TN
I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play! box, and while I love the smell, it is very strong. A little goes a long way. Also, it aggravated my asthma, which has never happened before from a perfume. I would recommend trying a sample before buying.
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I haven't tried Tom Fords beauty line yet but I am a fan of his designs. This is a warm floral scent. It somewhat makes me think of older women though. I don't think this scent is for me, it's really strong scented and I truly think this is not a scent for someone in their 20s.
Cinnamin B.
Cinnamin B.
Rialto, CA
Sweet and musky. Perfect for spring. A little goes a long way so if you dont want to be overpowering use sparingly. This to me is a more refined fragrance. Maybe something a professional woman would wear.
Summer E.
Summer E.
Jamestown, KY
This is a great scent for springtime. True to the Tom Ford fragrance line it's very spicy and woodsy but the Orchid Soleil has a floral tone added. It has so many different notes that during the day I smelled something different everytime.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Tim Ford Orchid Soleil perfume is a sweet and musky scent. I am not a fan of it! I received a sample vial spray of this. I just don't like it and I would not buy it!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Dallas, TX
I received a sample of this and found it disappointing. Most Tom Ford perfumes are to heavy for my liking so I thought this would be a nice option. Unfortunately it smells like a tortilla chip. It's so weird. It's all I could think of when smelling this. It is long lasting though. It would not come off!
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
Maybe I didn't give this stuff enough of a chance...but I sprayed it on my wrist & immediately started trying to scrub it off. I absolutely did not like it at alll. I hate saying anything smells old lady-ish. But that's how I would describe this. I scrubbed until I could barely smell it anymore, at that point it was kind of pleasant, but this is just a no for me.
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I got a sample of this product in my sephora play box. This perfume does not smell good. It's really overwhelming and it's completely floral. Headache inducing floral. I don't want to smell this much like flowers, I like vanilla scents more. Wouldn't buy.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
"Heady and sublime". I like to use those words from Mariah Carey's Fantasy album to describe this warm, intoxicating, and comforting scent. Let it sit on the skin for a while before you judge it- it comes out super strong like gasoline as many have described it. And on the tester paper, it smells like corn tortillas. But as it mixes with your skin chemistry, the tuberose shines through. The dry down has a beautiful vanilla, creamy-nutty that is the chestnut cream listed in its base notes. Almost brings me to a hot, sexy night on a tropical island. Totally unexpected and unique. A rare gem! (Not too mention the rose gold bottle giving it a luxurious feel)
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
Does this smell good ?
Diondra T.
Diondra T.
Baltimore, MD
Can anyone compare it to the black orchid
Jéssica D.
Jéssica D.
Sorocaba
Olá, gostaria de saber como faço para conhecer melhor o produto, vocês podem enviar uma amostra?