TOM FORD Orchid Soleil 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum spray uploaded by Natasha S.TOM FORD Orchid Soleil 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum spray uploaded by Linden C.TOM FORD Orchid Soleil 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum spray uploaded by Luciana N.

BY TOM FORD

Introducing the solar side of the elusive TOM FORD Orchid. A radiant and sensual force of nature, the new scent captures the seductive warmth and reflective bare skin of the TOM FORD woman. In Soleil, the original Black Orchid accord becomes illuminated by an aura of deftly worked tuberose, marrying the creamy, molten floral sensuality of that iconic flower with crisp, floral, spicy elements. The tuberose petal glows against this dramatic backdrop. A high concentration of salicylate compounds offer a spicy, metallic glint. Black Orchid's fluted-glass bottle with classic, art deco-inspired lines has been recast in rose gold metallic finish for Orchid Soleil Eau de Parfum. Notes: Tuberose Petals, Black Orchid, Headspace, Spider Lily Accord, Vanilla, Chestnut, Cream Accord, Patchouli. Style: Radiant. Sensual. Warm. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Blythe H.
I love the other Orchid scents from Tom Ford, but Orchid Soleil is a major hit and miss for me.  Someone else told me that it dries down to smell like corn torillas cooking and now I absolutely can't get that idea out of me head!  They were totally right!  The packaging, of course, is beautiful, but this is most definitely not worth the money.  Get Black Orchid instead and thank me later.
L L.
Let's just get it out there. I am obsessed with Tom Ford perfumes and that's without smelling the darker scents, which I so want to some day. I received a sample of Orchid Soleil and at first I didn't know what to think. But what a beautiful perfume it is. Not to floral, not too spicy. Just a beautiful complimentary perfume to any collectors table. TOM FORD Orchid Soleil 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum spray
Esha P.
Are usually love Tom ford Products, however, I was not a fan of this at all. Just the price tag in itself is a disappointment for the quality that you get. I don't know how to describe the smell other than to say if it smells awful. I would not recommend this at all.
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
This is peppery, musky fragrance. It has notes of peppercorn, chestnut, and patchouli. It is definitely not a bright or fresh fragrance. It is deep, warm, and strong. In my opinion, it is overbearing and too strong. It would probably be best worn in the winter months. This is definitely not a fragrance for me.
Amanda H.
I've always liked men's cologne more than women's perfume. But this..I love. The downfall is the price. But I love the combination of a floral musk. It lasts such a long time too.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Tim Ford Orchid Soleil perfume is a sweet and musky scent. I am not a fan of it! I received a sample vial spray of this. I just don't like it and I would not buy it!
Katherine W.
Minot , ND
Had a chance to sample this one. Not my favorite at all. Very strange when dry, Smelled like corn tortillas. I couldn’t help but wash my arm quickly. Sorry Tom Ford. This one is not for me.
Love Black Orchid and Tobacco vanilla. I will stick with those.
Lakin R.
Amarillo, TX
This is one of my favorite perfumes! I really like to wear men's cologne, it smells so nice on me. I received this as a gift from a friend and am so very thankful! The scent is light and fresh but lasts all day! The beautiful bottle is a plus too!
Amanda C.
I received a few samples of this from sephora and I love how light and sweet it is. It's a very mature, sophisticated scent. Very spring like. Definitely a win!
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I saw Jaclyn hill use this and immediately went out to smell it to see if I would want it as I did love the smell I just didn't love it enough for the price.
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
Does this smell good ?
Diondra T.
Baltimore, MD
Can anyone compare it to the black orchid
Jéssica D.
Sorocaba
Olá, gostaria de saber como faço para conhecer melhor o produto, vocês podem enviar uma amostra?