TOM FORD Orchid Soleil 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum spray uploaded by Natasha S.TOM FORD Orchid Soleil 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum spray uploaded by Linden C.TOM FORD Orchid Soleil 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum spray uploaded by Luciana N.

BY TOM FORD

Introducing the solar side of the elusive TOM FORD Orchid. A radiant and sensual force of nature, the new scent captures the seductive warmth and reflective bare skin of the TOM FORD woman. In Soleil, the original Black Orchid accord becomes illuminated by an aura of deftly worked tuberose, marrying the creamy, molten floral sensuality of that iconic flower with crisp, floral, spicy elements. The tuberose petal glows against this dramatic backdrop. A high concentration of salicylate compounds offer a spicy, metallic glint. Black Orchid's fluted-glass bottle with classic, art deco-inspired lines has been recast in rose gold metallic finish for Orchid Soleil Eau de Parfum. Notes: Tuberose Petals, Black Orchid, Headspace, Spider Lily Accord, Vanilla, Chestnut, Cream Accord, Patchouli. Style: Radiant. Sensual. Warm. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Esha P.
Are usually love Tom ford Products, however, I was not a fan of this at all. Just the price tag in itself is a disappointment for the quality that you get. I don't know how to describe the smell other than to say if it smells awful. I would not recommend this at all.
Summer E.
Jamestown, KY
This is a great scent for springtime. True to the Tom Ford fragrance line it's very spicy and woodsy but the Orchid Soleil has a floral tone added. It has so many different notes that during the day I smelled something different everytime.
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
This is peppery, musky fragrance. It has notes of peppercorn, chestnut, and patchouli. It is definitely not a bright or fresh fragrance. It is deep, warm, and strong. In my opinion, it is overbearing and too strong. It would probably be best worn in the winter months. This is definitely not a fragrance for me.
Bryn H.
Charleston, SC
LOVE this perfume. A little goes a long way so the price isn't bad since it will last awhile!

It definitely has a distinct smell to it so I would recommend buying the smaller bottle first before you buy the large one!
Cinnamin B.
Rialto, CA
Sweet and musky. Perfect for spring. A little goes a long way so if you dont want to be overpowering use sparingly. This to me is a more refined fragrance. Maybe something a professional woman would wear.
Amanda H.
I've always liked men's cologne more than women's perfume. But this..I love. The downfall is the price. But I love the combination of a floral musk. It lasts such a long time too.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Tim Ford Orchid Soleil perfume is a sweet and musky scent. I am not a fan of it! I received a sample vial spray of this. I just don't like it and I would not buy it!
Katherine W.
Minot , ND
Had a chance to sample this one. Not my favorite at all. Very strange when dry, Smelled like corn tortillas. I couldn’t help but wash my arm quickly. Sorry Tom Ford. This one is not for me.
Love Black Orchid and Tobacco vanilla. I will stick with those.
Chelsie L.
Maybe I didn't give this stuff enough of a chance...but I sprayed it on my wrist & immediately started trying to scrub it off. I absolutely did not like it at alll. I hate saying anything smells old lady-ish. But that's how I would describe this. I scrubbed until I could barely smell it anymore, at that point it was kind of pleasant, but this is just a no for me.
Larissa W.
Gotta be honest this smells...weird. I wouldn't say I hate it but I wouldn't ever pay the money for it. It's warm with a tinge of grandma and chemicals. It last a long time so that's a plus. I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone who likes flower scents.
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
Does this smell good ?
Diondra T.
Baltimore, MD
Can anyone compare it to the black orchid
Jéssica D.
Sorocaba
Olá, gostaria de saber como faço para conhecer melhor o produto, vocês podem enviar uma amostra?