TOM FORD Orchid Soleil 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum spray uploaded by Luciana N.TOM FORD Orchid Soleil 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum spray uploaded by Linden C.TOM FORD Orchid Soleil 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum spray uploaded by Natasha S.

BY TOM FORD

Introducing the solar side of the elusive TOM FORD Orchid. A radiant and sensual force of nature, the new scent captures the seductive warmth and reflective bare skin of the TOM FORD woman. In Soleil, the original Black Orchid accord becomes illuminated by an aura of deftly worked tuberose, marrying the creamy, molten floral sensuality of that iconic flower with crisp, floral, spicy elements. The tuberose petal glows against this dramatic backdrop. A high concentration of salicylate compounds offer a spicy, metallic glint. Black Orchid's fluted-glass bottle with classic, art deco-inspired lines has been recast in rose gold metallic finish for Orchid Soleil Eau de Parfum. Notes: Tuberose Petals, Black Orchid, Headspace, Spider Lily Accord, Vanilla, Chestnut, Cream Accord, Patchouli. Style: Radiant. Sensual. Warm. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Blythe H.
I love the other Orchid scents from Tom Ford, but Orchid Soleil is a major hit and miss for me.  Someone else told me that it dries down to smell like corn torillas cooking and now I absolutely can't get that idea out of me head!  They were totally right!  The packaging, of course, is beautiful, but this is most definitely not worth the money.  Get Black Orchid instead and thank me later.
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
This is peppery, musky fragrance. It has notes of peppercorn, chestnut, and patchouli. It is definitely not a bright or fresh fragrance. It is deep, warm, and strong. In my opinion, it is overbearing and too strong. It would probably be best worn in the winter months. This is definitely not a fragrance for me.
Bryn H.
Charleston, SC
LOVE this perfume. A little goes a long way so the price isn't bad since it will last awhile!

It definitely has a distinct smell to it so I would recommend buying the smaller bottle first before you buy the large one!
Irish R.
The first time I used it , I didn’t like it so I put it away till I started rearranging my stuff I saw it and decided to use it, it wasn’t bad at all, the scent is interesting it last long , i use it in special occasions since it’s pricey ,
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
I received this with a Sephora sample and wasn’t immediately impressed, but it blended nicely with my skin and after some wear, it really grew on me. It’s not overpowering. Just simply euphoric. Retails for a pretty penny.
Katherine W.
Minot , ND
Had a chance to sample this one. Not my favorite at all. Very strange when dry, Smelled like corn tortillas. I couldn’t help but wash my arm quickly. Sorry Tom Ford. This one is not for me.
Love Black Orchid and Tobacco vanilla. I will stick with those.
Chelsie L.
Maybe I didn't give this stuff enough of a chance...but I sprayed it on my wrist & immediately started trying to scrub it off. I absolutely did not like it at alll. I hate saying anything smells old lady-ish. But that's how I would describe this. I scrubbed until I could barely smell it anymore, at that point it was kind of pleasant, but this is just a no for me.
Larissa W.
Gotta be honest this smells...weird. I wouldn't say I hate it but I wouldn't ever pay the money for it. It's warm with a tinge of grandma and chemicals. It last a long time so that's a plus. I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone who likes flower scents.
Andrea P.
Dallas, TX
I received a sample of this and found it disappointing. Most Tom Ford perfumes are to heavy for my liking so I thought this would be a nice option. Unfortunately it smells like a tortilla chip. It's so weird. It's all I could think of when smelling this. It is long lasting though. It would not come off!
Lauren K.
Aberdeen, MD
This is my new favorite perfume. I got a sample of it from Sephora and, when I put it on my boyfriend goes "What is that? It smells so good!" He loves the scent on me so..now I think I might have to purchase it...or give him the hint that it might be a good gift lol
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
Does this smell good ?
Diondra T.
Baltimore, MD
Can anyone compare it to the black orchid
Jéssica D.
Sorocaba
Olá, gostaria de saber como faço para conhecer melhor o produto, vocês podem enviar uma amostra?