BY TOM FORD

Introducing the solar side of the elusive TOM FORD Orchid. A radiant and sensual force of nature, the new scent captures the seductive warmth and reflective bare skin of the TOM FORD woman. In Soleil, the original Black Orchid accord becomes illuminated by an aura of deftly worked tuberose, marrying the creamy, molten floral sensuality of that iconic flower with crisp, floral, spicy elements. The tuberose petal glows against this dramatic backdrop. A high concentration of salicylate compounds offer a spicy, metallic glint. Black Orchid's fluted-glass bottle with classic, art deco-inspired lines has been recast in rose gold metallic finish for Orchid Soleil Eau de Parfum. Notes: Tuberose Petals, Black Orchid, Headspace, Spider Lily Accord, Vanilla, Chestnut, Cream Accord, Patchouli. Style: Radiant. Sensual. Warm. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Audriana R.
Audriana R.
Roswell, NM
I saw JACLYN HILL using Tom Ford Orchid Soleil so I bought Tom Ford Orchid Soleil 😀
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
3.5* A very classic scent that I find myself a bit drawn to. It truly gives off a timeless euphoria kind of feel. Dark and seductive, while still light and bright. Notes of lilies and black orchid with notes of warm spice and musk. A unique blend that is both floral and musky. My two favorite notes! It is quite pricey but the smell really is like no other. I also understand how it could be associated with an "old lady" type of smell as it does smell a bit powdery. Like powdered perfume. I would say it is a hard fragrance to wear as I'm not sure what the best occasion to wear this to. Still, I'm intrigued.
Sophia Q.
Sophia Q.
Grovetown , GA
Different perfumes don't always suit everyone. I've heard of this perfume smelling like mothballs on some. On me, however, this has become my signature scent. My childhood memories are associated with the smell of jasmine - and this is the perfect "grown up" floral jasmine scent. It's flowery with just the right amount of a musky smell. I bought it at Sephora during the VIB sale and while it is expensive, it's not any more expensive than other Tom Ford perfumes - you're paying for a quality product. My advice is to always go into a store, spray the perfume on yourself and see how it matches your body chemistry before buying.
Madeline E.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Nope.
Nope nope nope.

Right off the bat, I found this scent revolting.  It smells like tamales to me.  Corn.  All I get it corn.  I made the mistake of spraying it on my wrist first and no matter how much scrubbing I did, the corn would not go away.

If you want to try this, go ahead, but spray it on a card first.  Spare yourself my horrible encounter with the corn.
Blythe H.
Blythe H.
I love the other Orchid scents from Tom Ford, but Orchid Soleil is a major hit and miss for me.  Someone else told me that it dries down to smell like corn torillas cooking and now I absolutely can't get that idea out of me head!  They were totally right!  The packaging, of course, is beautiful, but this is most definitely not worth the money.  Get Black Orchid instead and thank me later.
L L.
L L.
Brighton , CO
Let's just get it out there. I am obsessed with Tom Ford perfumes and that's without smelling the darker scents, which I so want to some day. I received a sample of Orchid Soleil and at first I didn't know what to think. But what a beautiful perfume it is. Not to floral, not too spicy. Just a beautiful complimentary perfume to any collectors table. TOM FORD Orchid Soleil 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum spray
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
This is peppery, musky fragrance. It has notes of peppercorn, chestnut, and patchouli. It is definitely not a bright or fresh fragrance. It is deep, warm, and strong. In my opinion, it is overbearing and too strong. It would probably be best worn in the winter months. This is definitely not a fragrance for me.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Minot , ND
Had a chance to sample this one. Not my favorite at all. Very strange when dry, Smelled like corn tortillas. I couldn’t help but wash my arm quickly. Sorry Tom Ford. This one is not for me.
Love Black Orchid and Tobacco vanilla. I will stick with those.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
I received a few samples of this from sephora and I love how light and sweet it is. It's a very mature, sophisticated scent. Very spring like. Definitely a win!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Stafford, TX
Not my preference

A little too musky for me... but it is a quality long ladting fragrance.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
Does this smell good ?
Diondra T.
Diondra T.
Baltimore, MD
Can anyone compare it to the black orchid
Jéssica D.
Jéssica D.
Sorocaba
Olá, gostaria de saber como faço para conhecer melhor o produto, vocês podem enviar uma amostra?