BY TOM FORD

Introducing the solar side of the elusive TOM FORD Orchid. A radiant and sensual force of nature, the new scent captures the seductive warmth and reflective bare skin of the TOM FORD woman. In Soleil, the original Black Orchid accord becomes illuminated by an aura of deftly worked tuberose, marrying the creamy, molten floral sensuality of that iconic flower with crisp, floral, spicy elements. The tuberose petal glows against this dramatic backdrop. A high concentration of salicylate compounds offer a spicy, metallic glint. Black Orchid's fluted-glass bottle with classic, art deco-inspired lines has been recast in rose gold metallic finish for Orchid Soleil Eau de Parfum. Notes: Tuberose Petals, Black Orchid, Headspace, Spider Lily Accord, Vanilla, Chestnut, Cream Accord, Patchouli. Style: Radiant. Sensual. Warm. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Esha P.
Esha P.
Are usually love Tom ford Products, however, I was not a fan of this at all. Just the price tag in itself is a disappointment for the quality that you get. I don't know how to describe the smell other than to say if it smells awful. I would not recommend this at all.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Aberdeen, MD
This is my new favorite perfume. I got a sample of it from Sephora and, when I put it on my boyfriend goes "What is that? It smells so good!" He loves the scent on me so..now I think I might have to purchase it...or give him the hint that it might be a good gift lol
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
Gotta be honest this smells...weird. I wouldn't say I hate it but I wouldn't ever pay the money for it. It's warm with a tinge of grandma and chemicals. It last a long time so that's a plus. I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone who likes flower scents.
Lakin R.
Lakin R.
Amarillo, TX
This is one of my favorite perfumes! I really like to wear men's cologne, it smells so nice on me. I received this as a gift from a friend and am so very thankful! The scent is light and fresh but lasts all day! The beautiful bottle is a plus too!
Bryn H.
Bryn H.
Charleston, SC
LOVE this perfume. A little goes a long way so the price isn't bad since it will last awhile!

It definitely has a distinct smell to it so I would recommend buying the smaller bottle first before you buy the large one!
Karah W.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
This is a beautiful sent its sweet but has a musk to it. I would love to repurchase this product but it is expensive. If I could find a smaller bottle of this I would definitely purchase this product
jillian m.
jillian m.
Poland, OH
Obsessed! Smells so good! I'm so fan of Gucci guiltyou and it'd been my go to but this one took its place it a sexy scent and I don't care what time it is during the day I love wearing it.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
I've always liked men's cologne more than women's perfume. But this..I love. The downfall is the price. But I love the combination of a floral musk. It lasts such a long time too.
Sable S.
Sable S.
Dillon, MT
I saw Jaclyn hill use this and immediately went out to smell it to see if I would want it as I did love the smell I just didn't love it enough for the price.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Shew I think this smells gross it's absolutely something my grandmother wouldn't even wear . Not to mention it gave me a headache
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
Does this smell good ?
Diondra T.
Diondra T.
Baltimore, MD
Can anyone compare it to the black orchid
Jéssica D.
Jéssica D.
Sorocaba
Olá, gostaria de saber como faço para conhecer melhor o produto, vocês podem enviar uma amostra?