TOM FORD Orchid Soleil 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum spray uploaded by Luciana N.TOM FORD Orchid Soleil 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum spray uploaded by Linden C.TOM FORD Orchid Soleil 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum spray uploaded by Natasha S.

BY TOM FORD

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Introducing the solar side of the elusive TOM FORD Orchid. A radiant and sensual force of nature, the new scent captures the seductive warmth and reflective bare skin of the TOM FORD woman. In Soleil, the original Black Orchid accord becomes illuminated by an aura of deftly worked tuberose, marrying the creamy, molten floral sensuality of that iconic flower with crisp, floral, spicy elements. The tuberose petal glows against this dramatic backdrop. A high concentration of salicylate compounds offer a spicy, metallic glint. Black Orchid's fluted-glass bottle with classic, art deco-inspired lines has been recast in rose gold metallic finish for Orchid Soleil Eau de Parfum. Notes: Tuberose Petals, Black Orchid, Headspace, Spider Lily Accord, Vanilla, Chestnut, Cream Accord, Patchouli. Style: Radiant. Sensual. Warm. see more...

Buy on Sephora
evie G.
olympia, WA
I ordered a sample a year ago and put it on immediately when it arrived. I found the scent incredibly off-putting and I couldn't wash it off fast enough. On my way to the sink, I had my boyfriend smell my wrist just to see what kind of funny face he would me, but to my shock and horror, his eyes rolled back with pleasure and he pretended like he was going to devour my wrist. I washed it off and put the sample away along with my dozens of "not for me" sample flacons.

Two nights ago, in a moment of curiosity right before taking a shower, I dug out my Orchid Soleil sample and slathered it on. I fell in love with the fragrance as it warmed on my skin. The tuberose smells real - indolic and full and dirty. Yes, there's a buttery roasted corn element but I think it's the chestnut? In any case, it adds a unique quality that does ~not~ bring to mind body odor. It smells expensive, yet cozy, yet sexual. I'm so addicted to it that I'm about to go visit the TF counter and purchase a full bottle tomorrow. I'm glad I gave this another chance.
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
This perfume is very seductive and warm, but also very flowery and almost spicy. There’s a strong orchid scent but also a vanilla undertone, making it very rich and warm.

I really enjoyed using the sample I had around fall, but even though I love it so so much, don’t think I will be purchasing it anytime soon because of the crazy price.
Sarah G.
I received a sample of this in a subscription box. I made the mistake of squirting it on myself before I smelled it first. Huge mistake! It smells like a mixture of bug spray and old lady. It’s very nauseating.
Sofya K.
This is a recent addition to my collection, I think it's a perfect day scent for colder spring/fall weather. It lasts a while and is worth every penny! However, I would not blind-buy it!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
3.5* A very classic scent that I find myself a bit drawn to. It truly gives off a timeless euphoria kind of feel. Dark and seductive, while still light and bright. Notes of lilies and black orchid with notes of warm spice and musk. A unique blend that is both floral and musky. My two favorite notes! It is quite pricey but the smell really is like no other. I also understand how it could be associated with an "old lady" type of smell as it does smell a bit powdery. Like powdered perfume. I would say it is a hard fragrance to wear as I'm not sure what the best occasion to wear this to. Still, I'm intrigued.
Sophia Q.
Grovetown , GA
Different perfumes don't always suit everyone. I've heard of this perfume smelling like mothballs on some. On me, however, this has become my signature scent. My childhood memories are associated with the smell of jasmine - and this is the perfect "grown up" floral jasmine scent. It's flowery with just the right amount of a musky smell. I bought it at Sephora during the VIB sale and while it is expensive, it's not any more expensive than other Tom Ford perfumes - you're paying for a quality product. My advice is to always go into a store, spray the perfume on yourself and see how it matches your body chemistry before buying.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Nope.
Nope nope nope.

Right off the bat, I found this scent revolting.  It smells like tamales to me.  Corn.  All I get it corn.  I made the mistake of spraying it on my wrist first and no matter how much scrubbing I did, the corn would not go away.

If you want to try this, go ahead, but spray it on a card first.  Spare yourself my horrible encounter with the corn.
Taylor S.
I got a sample of this with a Sephora order, and at the first smell I wasn't very fond of the smell. But after putting it on and it reacting with my body chemistry I fell in LOVE! Im dying to get my hands on this! Its my #1 on my Christmas wishlist! The price point is high but this lasted all day and I even woke up still catching whiffs of it! I love the spicy, warm, woodsy but still feminine scent it offers! So unique and original! Havent smelled anything like it before! I would recommend everyone at least get a sample! 😍 [product:tom-ford-orchid-soleil-1.0-oz-eau-de-parfum-spray]
Lori L.
Let's just get it out there. I am obsessed with Tom Ford perfumes and that's without smelling the darker scents, which I so want to some day. I received a sample of Orchid Soleil and at first I didn't know what to think. But what a beautiful perfume it is. Not to floral, not too spicy. Just a beautiful complimentary perfume to any collectors table. TOM FORD Orchid Soleil 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum spray
Summer E.
Jamestown, KY
This is a great scent for springtime. True to the Tom Ford fragrance line it's very spicy and woodsy but the Orchid Soleil has a floral tone added. It has so many different notes that during the day I smelled something different everytime.
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
Does this smell good ?
Diondra T.
Baltimore, MD
Can anyone compare it to the black orchid
Jéssica D.
Sorocaba
Olá, gostaria de saber como faço para conhecer melhor o produto, vocês podem enviar uma amostra?

back