TOM FORD Orchid Soleil 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum spray uploaded by Natasha S.TOM FORD Orchid Soleil 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum spray uploaded by Linden C.TOM FORD Orchid Soleil 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum spray uploaded by Luciana N.

BY TOM FORD

Introducing the solar side of the elusive TOM FORD Orchid. A radiant and sensual force of nature, the new scent captures the seductive warmth and reflective bare skin of the TOM FORD woman. In Soleil, the original Black Orchid accord becomes illuminated by an aura of deftly worked tuberose, marrying the creamy, molten floral sensuality of that iconic flower with crisp, floral, spicy elements. The tuberose petal glows against this dramatic backdrop. A high concentration of salicylate compounds offer a spicy, metallic glint. Black Orchid's fluted-glass bottle with classic, art deco-inspired lines has been recast in rose gold metallic finish for Orchid Soleil Eau de Parfum. Notes: Tuberose Petals, Black Orchid, Headspace, Spider Lily Accord, Vanilla, Chestnut, Cream Accord, Patchouli. Style: Radiant. Sensual. Warm. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lauren K.
Aberdeen, MD
This is my new favorite perfume. I got a sample of it from Sephora and, when I put it on my boyfriend goes "What is that? It smells so good!" He loves the scent on me so..now I think I might have to purchase it...or give him the hint that it might be a good gift lol
Larissa W.
Gotta be honest this smells...weird. I wouldn't say I hate it but I wouldn't ever pay the money for it. It's warm with a tinge of grandma and chemicals. It last a long time so that's a plus. I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone who likes flower scents.
Bryn H.
Charleston, SC
LOVE this perfume. A little goes a long way so the price isn't bad since it will last awhile!

It definitely has a distinct smell to it so I would recommend buying the smaller bottle first before you buy the large one!
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
This is a beautiful sent its sweet but has a musk to it. I would love to repurchase this product but it is expensive. If I could find a smaller bottle of this I would definitely purchase this product
jillian m.
Poland, OH
Obsessed! Smells so good! I'm so fan of Gucci guiltyou and it'd been my go to but this one took its place it a sexy scent and I don't care what time it is during the day I love wearing it.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Shew I think this smells gross it's absolutely something my grandmother wouldn't even wear . Not to mention it gave me a headache
Audriana R.
Roswell, NM
I saw JACLYN HILL using Tom Ford Orchid Soleil so I bought Tom Ford Orchid Soleil 😀
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
3.5* A very classic scent that I find myself a bit drawn to. It truly gives off a timeless euphoria kind of feel. Dark and seductive, while still light and bright. Notes of lilies and black orchid with notes of warm spice and musk. A unique blend that is both floral and musky. My two favorite notes! It is quite pricey but the smell really is like no other. I also understand how it could be associated with an "old lady" type of smell as it does smell a bit powdery. Like powdered perfume. I would say it is a hard fragrance to wear as I'm not sure what the best occasion to wear this to. Still, I'm intrigued.
Sophia Q.
Grovetown , GA
Different perfumes don't always suit everyone. I've heard of this perfume smelling like mothballs on some. On me, however, this has become my signature scent. My childhood memories are associated with the smell of jasmine - and this is the perfect "grown up" floral jasmine scent. It's flowery with just the right amount of a musky smell. I bought it at Sephora during the VIB sale and while it is expensive, it's not any more expensive than other Tom Ford perfumes - you're paying for a quality product. My advice is to always go into a store, spray the perfume on yourself and see how it matches your body chemistry before buying.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Nope.
Nope nope nope.

Right off the bat, I found this scent revolting.  It smells like tamales to me.  Corn.  All I get it corn.  I made the mistake of spraying it on my wrist first and no matter how much scrubbing I did, the corn would not go away.

If you want to try this, go ahead, but spray it on a card first.  Spare yourself my horrible encounter with the corn.
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
Does this smell good ?
Diondra T.
Baltimore, MD
Can anyone compare it to the black orchid
Jéssica D.
Sorocaba
Olá, gostaria de saber como faço para conhecer melhor o produto, vocês podem enviar uma amostra?