BY TOM FORD

Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme captures the fascinating paradox of the Tom Ford woman the powerful assuredness she uses to turn heads and the vulnerable romanticism she keeps fiercely private. The feminine complement to Tom Ford Noir and its theme of masculine duality, Noir Pour Femme evokes the twin facets of this woman, capturing the feminine play of exposure and intimacy in a floral-oriental fragrance of extravagant and alluring accords. Notes: Mandarin Oil, Bitter Orange Oil, Ginger Extract, Rose Absolute, Jasmine Accord, Orange Flower, Indian Kulfi Accord, Vanilla Madagascar, Amber, Australian Sandal Wood, Lentisque Resinoid. Style: Floral. Oriental. Sensual. see more...

• What is your favorite Tom Ford fragrance? Mine is definit...1 Answers
Kelly S.
This scent is awesome for a sexy date night. This is my go to for a night out with friends or my boyfriend. I bought this from Sephora a while back when they were having a VIB sale and I do not regret it. Perfect size for what I want. Awesome scent.
Erin S.
Roanoke, VA
I love this scent and it has easily become a top performer in my rotation. Spicy and soft all at once, thos can carry you from Fall into early Spring! As with all things Tom Ford, the price is high...even for a rollerball. So, use sparingly :)
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
This perfume is magic. It's divine. It's everything that a strong, fierce woman would want for herself. i am not a fan of musky or overly floral fragrances and this is definitely not that! The packaging is beautiful. The rollerball feels solid and heavy in your hand and has a classy, expensive look. I received a sample from Sephora but once it ran out, and instead of shelling out big bucks for the full bottle, I decided to get this instead. If you're looking for a budget friendly option to purchase this, than this roller ball is the way to go! The scent notes are as follows: Mandarin Oil, Bitter Orange Oil, Ginger Extract, Rose Absolute, Jasmine Accord, Orange Flower, Indian Kulfi Accord, Vanilla Madagascar, Amber, Australian Sandal Wood, Lentisque Resinoid.
Savannah S.
Huntley, IL
Amazing scent and perfect for travel! Who wants to take their 3.4+ oz bottle on a plane? Definitely not me! Scent lasts all day ❤️
Courtney J.
I've never used it, but I've heard it's good but a little expensive. I feel like there's better mascaras for a better price
Morgan J.
I love the scent and it does s good job of,staying long that's always good and seen with a nice and expensive fragrance.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What is your favorite Tom Ford fragrance? Mine is definitely this one! I was sad about Neroli Portofino Aqua. Too musky for me.