MakeupPerfume & CologneTom Ford
Noir Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray

Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme Eau de Parfum Spray. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

i want to try this out. how can I do that? i’ve heard these are good and I have used other products from this line. Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray
Hat schon jemand den Duft Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme getestetTom Ford Noir Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray ?
Been wanting to try this for a while. I usually love warm, spicy, and sometimes gourmand fragrances. What do you guys think about this fragrance?
Start your review of Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray!
Xiomara V.
Syracuse, NY
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
This fragrance is one of my favorites! It is ironic that I once hated it. I got this fragrance randomly sent to me throughout a monthly subscription I had. When I first tried it I was bothered by what to me was an overpowering sickeningly sweet strawberry cheesecake smell "I repulsed it for a while". (Note that I got this at the end of spring season so it was kind of warm already). I would say that after a month I decided to spray some on my wrist to show my husband thinking he was going to agree with me and he surprisingly loved it so I gave it a few more tries. It wasn't until fall's cold weather that I fell inlove with it and my nose was able to enjoy the complexity of this fragrance. This fragrance opens on my skin as a sweet woodsy balsamic vanilla, then this notes settle a bit to let in a warm spicy powdery vanilla with a touch of amber, then when the fragrance is fully dried on my skin I get more of a warm woodsy creamy aromatic amber vanilla that's also kind of smokey "even though I don't see this note on the main accords description". This perfume has excellent longevity "it lasts on my skin throughout the whole day from morning to night and in clothes can last for days", it also has excellent and beautiful silage. In the main accords of this fragrance says there is a citrus note but I don't get any noticeable citrus. Even though I would wear it whenever I want "because I love it that much" I do think it performs its best during cold weather seasons. I also think this is not a safe blind buy if don't obsessively LOVE sweets, but just like it happened to me.....your nose can be trained. If you want to give it a try I would suggest to start with a sample, preferably during fall and/or winter season, if by the time you finish your sample you are not inlove then you know is not for you. But I'm happy to say that I didn't finished my sample before I got my hands on a 1.7oz bottle and I LOVE IT. This fragrance started my journey and interest in Tom Ford Fragrances. Also I've seen some confusion in reference of this fragrance being for women or men. This one in specific is described as a womens perfume but there is a men version. If you are going to order you have to clarify that you want the Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme "which is the female version" or the Tom Ford Noir Extreme "which is the male version".
didier H.
Rockwall, TX
Mi esposo me compro esta y huele rico no es ni tan dulce ni tan cítrica es como una combinación de todo 😉 No es mi favorito si les doy sincera pero ami esposo le gustó y pues lo uso 😂😂😂 en mi opinión es un olor más como de mujer adulta Elegante😂yo soy mas de citrica o dulce .Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray
Harlem D.
Orange Park, FL
Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Harlem D.
This scent is so hyped and raved about, however, I’ve had it and do not like the scent at all. I don’t even know how to describe it! It’s a powdery whatever. Very long lasting and polarizing but not for me.
Kathryn D.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Kathryn D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is beautiful. When I started wearing this, I noticed something familiar about the way it wore on my skin. About 2 hours in, there was such a familiar smell... and the. I got it. Picture Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum cream, that sweet, warm, delicious fragrance... this Noir pour Femme is a grown Woman tale on that. The caramel pistachio fragrance from Sol de Janeiro is replaced with Kulfi and a yummy vanilla... cannot go wrong. Took off one star because this doesn’t last a whole 8 hours on me, which is what I prefer. I get about 6-7 hours
Kyerra H.
E Saint Louis, IL
Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Kyerra H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love At First Spray! This is a balsamic oriental that's very addictive. You get Sweet, a little spicy, and woody all in one. Silage is moderate people will definitely smell you arms length. Another great choice if you like unisex fragrances. Can we talk about how beautiful the bottle is! Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray
Zoe C.
Jacksonville, NC
Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Zoe C.
My all time favorite scent. I have always been a huge fan of darker, almost musky scents. It’s great for special occasions and I always receive compliments when wearing it. It would make a fantastic staple scent for autumn and winter, as it’s more of a spiced scent. 100% worth the price tag! It lasts all day/night and I have never needed to reapply!
Nataliya M.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Nataliya M.
This fragrance is sensual, intoxicating and just fabulous. One of my all time favorite fragrances that gives me an elegant vibe. I love the combination of woodsy, spicy, sexy, and floral. It’s the best long lasting all day even when you take it off it still smell very nice. Definitely a compliment getter.
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Thuy N.
Cardamom, orange flower, sandalwood. This was in one of my sample bags to try out. I thought it was for women but it's actually for men. It has a spicy warm woody scent that smells pleasantly exotic. I really think it's more unisex.
Molly G.
Madison, CT
Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Molly G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the smell! Sophisticated, feminine, spicy. This makes me feel so grownup and sexyTom Ford Noir Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray . People often comment on the smell when I wear it and ask what it is.
Sharon W.
This is my all time favorite. I absolutely LOVE it. I get lots of compliments every time I wear it. Now I must look for a summer scent by Tom Ford.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...