Tom Ford Noir Extreme Eau De Parfum uploaded by colin R.Tom Ford Noir Extreme Eau De Parfum uploaded by Amber M.Tom Ford Noir Extreme Eau De Parfum uploaded by Smaranda V.

BY TOM FORD

Tom Ford Noir Extreme reveals a new dimension of the noir man. An amber drenched, woody oriental fragrance with a tantalizing and delectable heart, noir extreme captures the aspect of the man that relishes in immoderation and dares to be extraordinary.

Russell Y.
A great member of the Tom Ford family of fragrances. Sandalwood, amber and vanilla in the base notes of this fragrance really keeps it smooth. Neroli, nutmeg and saffron combination generates such a pleasant fragrance that really boosts my swagger when I wear this. Definitely a great addition to any collection.
colin R.
Avenel
This is Amazing! This is easily one of my all time favorites. It has a strong vanilla dry down. It’s woody and powdery. This is very strong! Please use this sparingly or you will suffocate yourself. With that being said. I love this fragrance. It is to be used for winter. I would wear this to work but I would wear it for a night out. A date or a party would do, even just a nice get together. Go out and get your hands on this one.
Kevin K.
Absolutely great fragrance! My wife and teenage daughter love it. Sophisticated fall/winter fragrance that I break out even in summer if I’m dressed up and staying indoors. This is a must have in your collection!
Josh G.
fresno
This is a very classy, masculine scent that just smells amazing! Not too overpowering, and stays on you all day. A must, if you are into spicy and woody type of colognes. Highly recommend.
Ariel C.
Appleton, WI
One of my absolutely must tries for any woman or man that dares to live bold. It has a similar spiciness of Viktor and Rolf Spicebomb, so I often pair the two. I would never tweak anything about this fragrance, may it forever live on my shelf!
Analexis C.
This cologne is amazing. It was between this one and the original TF Noir when it came down to picking a cologne for my dad. They both smell divine, so it really doesn't matter which one you pick. I felt like Extreme was just a bit sweeter than the original.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This perfume is a little bit extreme at first, but once you wear it for a few minutes and it starts to fade away, it smells so unique and in a good way!
Taylor S.
Saskatoon, SK
Bought this for my boyfriend and it’s his favourite scent (I love it too!) Very pricey, but was worth the splurge. I think most people would enjoy the scent, and it gets better as the day goes on. I will be repurchasing this for him when it runs out. I also love the packaging of tom ford fragrances!

back