BY TOM FORD

Tom Ford Noir Eau De Toilette presents a dynamic new expression of noir as pure citrus oils and herbal notes come to the forefront, brightened, and heightened in their impact.

An olfactory portrait of cool and unstudied confidence that hints at carnal sensuality beneath the surface, it offers a fresh and energized way to wear the Tom Ford noir fragrance.

Kevin O.
Elmwood Park, IL
I recently signed up for scentbird, and I chose this cologne as my first sample. After reading the reviews on a few websites, I was really excited to get it. Everyone was saying how great it smells, and how they could even see it being unisex (Which I was excited for considering I like softer smelling colognes) Unfortunately that was not the case at all. I personally think it smells like something an old man would wear. I hate to rag on colognes because everyone has a different opinion on what they like. For me, it was just way too spicy in all the wrong ways. It's definitely a scent that should be worn during the Fall/Winter months. I will say that if you are a person who does happen to like the smell of this cologne, it is a good quality. The scent stays with you all day, even after sweating, which is something that is hard to come by. So all in all, good quality product, I just don't care for the smell of it.

Sephora