BY TOM FORD

Launched by the design house of Tom Ford in 2012, TOM FORD NOIR by Tom Ford possesses a blend of bergamot, verbena, caraway, pink pepper, violet. see more...

Sergio C.
pomona
I really like this cologne. The smell  is very sweet and smooth not over powering yes,  it's pricey but worth it.   Tom Ford Noir Eau de Parfum Spray
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this for my husband. Noir definitely has its "funky" stages but all in all is a solid fragrance. A tad bit feminine so if you are buying this blind make sure he's an extra confident guy! Tom Ford always surprises me with breaking the stereotypes in men's colognes but he has done it again! Interesting fragrance, manly yet powdery and floral.
Sarah T.
Frisco, TX
This stuff smells amazing. this to me invoked my sensory memory. I think of a crisp fall day in New York when I smell this. I really wanna buy a full size of this for my bf. I think this has to be my favorite cologne.
Niko W.
Atlanta, GA
Prepared to pay a portion of your car note for this fragrance. Tom Ford delivers the amazing notes and daytime wearable cologne in this line of Noir & Noir Extreme
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Such a sexy man smell. Having your man smell so extremely attractive can be deadly lol just kidding. The scent is very rich and seductively delicious
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
I was going to get this for my brother before I saw the price lol. But aside from that, it really smells good, (I got a sample size).
Bukky L.
Heard good things about Tom Ford scent from my guys friends who use it. I would buy it as a gift for that special someone.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Nice dark, musly scent without being something your grandma would wear. Ussually I like lighter scents but this is nice
Melissa M.
Love this smell on my hubby . Can be really strong but great ton wear anytime. Bought this for him from Nordstroms.
Melissa m.
Arlington, TX
Worth every dime. It smells great on every man. This is a must have. I always give it for special occasions.