Tom Ford Noir Eau De Parfum uploaded by Christian H.

BY TOM FORD

An oriental, sensual fragrance that captures the twin facets of the tom ford man; the refined, urbane sophisticate who the world gets to see and the intriguingly sensuous, private man they don't.

colin R.
25 meinzer st
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I love it. A dark scent for winter and fall, possibly a going out/ hang out scent. Patchouli, powdery, woody scent. It’s nice to have in your collection. Tom for noir extreme is a better pick but this one isn’t bad if you want to have a more serious scent in your collection, something more mature. Go for this. I would recommend for any man around their 30s. Long lasting. Not sure if everyone will like it. May be a hit or miss.
Aimee A.
Barberton, OH
Purchased at: Dillard's
Absolutely love this parfume. The richness of the fragrance layering is beautiful. You can smell each note without a feeling of muddiness. The fragrance is long lasting with no need to reapply quickly.
Amy L.
El Paso, TX
Tom Ford knocked it out of the park with this one. It was formulated to be unisex, and I think this is the first fragrance I've ever smelled that truly lives up to that classification. My husband and I can both wear it and once it dries down, it smells different, yet very similar on each of us. Plus, packing one scent on trips saves a lot of luggage space.
livvy.living f.
beachwood, OH
don’t really have much to say about this beyond my number of stars review. it’s not a product that i feel passionately about one way or another so i’m not sure what else i would have to say in a comment about this product.

even though it’s definitely high quality, i personally did not like the fragrance at all and thought it was really strong.
Tiffany H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This smells AMAZING! My husband puts it on in the morning and I can small it all day. Very woodsy. I love how masculine it smells! SUPER pricy!!!! I don’t know that I’d say it’s worth the price but man it smells amazing
Alexandra Z.
Bay Shore, NY
One of my husbands favorites! Smells great! And stays on your clothing so it has him smelling amazing all day long. Tom Ford Noir Eau De Parfum
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this for my husband. Noir definitely has its "funky" stages but all in all is a solid fragrance. A tad bit feminine so if you are buying this blind make sure he's an extra confident guy! Tom Ford always surprises me with breaking the stereotypes in men's colognes but he has done it again! Interesting fragrance, manly yet powdery and floral.
Lacy L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Bought this for my husband before we got married. It has a scent that always smells different on him. I'll always ask, That smells good, what cologne are you wearing?" The answer always being this. A little goes a long way but it definitely is a woodsy masculine scent I recommend. It stays on too! I loved it so much I bought the perfume version for myself.
Katy M.
San Diego, CA
This is my all-time favorite cologne and buy it for my husband as a gift. He lives the scent. He first noticed it as a sample pullout in a magazine and immediately liked it. He's not much of a fragrance-wearer, so the fact that he wears it more often than he doesn't says a lot. It has a deep woodsy meets tobacco and leather quality that is extremely masculine and wearable. It is pricier than many colognes, but we've found he doesn't need to spray much on, making the bottle really last.
Sarah T.
Frisco, TX
This stuff smells amazing. this to me invoked my sensory memory. I think of a crisp fall day in New York when I smell this. I really wanna buy a full size of this for my bf. I think this has to be my favorite cologne.
Carina S.
Syracuse, NY
Does it smell good?
Latonya C.
Kansas City , MO
Has anyone ever tried tom ford noir? or smelled it before?
ricardo p.
4134paulding ave
would love to test out this item on YouTube plss
Coley S.
Plano, TX
How would you say this compared to Tom Ford Black Orchid? I know Black Orchid is meant for women (although I think a man could pull it off) but I noticed they have similar notes. I am considering buying it for my husband.

Sephora