Tom Ford Noir Deodorant Stick

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford Noir Deodorant Stick. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tom Ford Noir Deodorant Stick!
Ashlee B.
Olathe, KS
This deodorant stick wasn’t my favorite but it wasn’t necessarily the worst either — the smell just wasn’t doing it for me!
Angel C.
Salem, MA
Guys, if you're into Tom Ford fragrances, then this is the deodorant for you. It has all the notes of the Noir eau de parfum scent—masculine, elegant, gourmand—but it takes on a fantastic musky quality after you apply it, sorta blending with your body's naturally irresistible animal odors. I think this actually makes it better than the EDP. A couple caveats: 1. This shizz is expensive. You might think, as I did, that it's worth plunking down the extra $10-$15 on top of the cost of your average luxury brand deodorant for some Tom Ford realness (comparison: the Dior Sauvage deodorant stick is $24). But, I kid you not, you will go through the Noir stick TWICE as fast. My Noir stick lasts exactly 3 months compared to the Dior Sauvage stick at 5-6 months. That means Noir is more like a $60 deodorant. Ouch. What's that sound? It's your wallet crying out for help. 2. Consistency and smell: This stick is a bit soft and wet compared to other deodorant sticks. I don't mind, personally. I think this quality helps in the application—it doesn't get caught on your underarm hairs and it dries pretty quickly. I'm guessing the wetness comes from the alcohol, which is the FIRST thing you smell when you apply it. This bothers some people, but the alcohol scent fades almost immediately, and then you're left smelling for the rest of the day like Tom Ford on his best day. And, frankly, that is worth it.
Dylan L.
Tumwater, WA
Tom Ford was the first high end designer I purchased from. I bought everything from make up (makes the perfect gift for the female in your life), deodorant, and most definitely fragrances. I never seem to be disappointed!
Eboni B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Love love love this scent! The bottles are expensive but worth it and last longer. The body spray and sticks are great too!
Sierra S.
Los Angeles, CA
So I share this w the Boyfriend. He doesn’t know lol. But I gifted him 3 last Xmas . And , well when I ran out one day. After showing, I was like eh! Why not. It blends well with my body chemistry the scent. Totally a accidental score
Tony  W.
Odebolt, IA
The stuff is really amazing it goes arm really well it stays on really well it works really great for my routine I like the packaging the product itself well put together I will buy again and highly recommend others
Sami U.
Irving, TX
I loved this one it is so good . And it helps the bad odor and very very amazing smell
IRASCEMA C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Es uno de los mejores productos de esta marca, estoy muy conforme con los resultados, lo recomiendo. El aroma es exquisito y es un producto con tamaño adecuado para viajar.
Stephanie A.
Martinsburg, WV
Tom Ford Noir Deodorant Stick, great brand decent product no complaints 10/10 worth to try
Lowell C.
Willow Grove, PA
Definitely one of the most amazing scent to it . I thought it was such a stupid idea to get such a high end deodorant but honestly the scent smelled amazing it was a really like wearing cologne I honestly didn’t even need cologne after putting it on!

Looking for your answer?