MakeupPerfume & CologneTom Ford
Noir De Noir Eau De Parfum Spray

Tom Ford Noir De Noir Eau De Parfum Spray

by Tom Ford

Shop Tom Ford Noir De Noir Eau de Parfum Spray. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Any ladies enjoy this?
I have been considering purchasing this cologne but not sure that I want to spend the money... is it worth it?
Start your review of Tom Ford Noir De Noir Eau De Parfum Spray!
Janette V.
Crosby, TX
Tom Ford Noir De Noir Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Janette V.
This is by far my favorite Tom Ford fragrance. It smells so sexy yet mysterious. This is straight up Valentine’s Day in a bottle. I get chocolate, red roses, and wine. Every time I wear it it drives my husband crazy. I do want to say that the lasting power could be a little better, especially giving the price, but other than that I highly recommend.Tom Ford Noir De Noir Eau De Parfum Spray
Anna M.
Philadelphia
Tom Ford Noir De Noir Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Anna M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I am in love with this smell. My husband bought the smaller one for me and I loved it so much that we went and got the biggest one. It lasts very long. I would not improve this perfume if I had the chance.
Shanga M.
Tom Ford Noir De Noir Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Shanga M.
I got this as a gift. I love it. I hate to use it up because I want to keep it. And it's so expensive. You just have to spray one time and you get the full aroma of it. Tom Ford Noir De Noir Eau De Parfum Spray
Elizaveta C.
Oldsmar, FL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
It’s absolutely gorgeous and “expensive” scent. Long-lasting on my skin. I would say that it’s worth the price, you will use it long time since it’s super concentrated perfume with strong trial!
Tracy G.
New york
This scent smells delish.. very unique blend. Clean yet sexy. I want MORE!! Pricey but special
Karla F.
Collierville, TN
Purchased at: Macy's
its fragrance is extremely strong I would not pay so much for one of these I am very simple I like something softer🤷🏻‍♀️sorry
Tamie L.
Dallas, TX
This is my signature fragrance. I love the depth and longevity. Most TF fragrances are very bold and long lasting, so quality is not the question...finding what you love is. Noir de Noir is (to me) elegant. It is softer and sexy but in a less 'in your face' way. I like the blend of notes and it is not flowery but a bit of a blend- spice and warmth. I have repurchased this several times over the years. It has been in the line for as long as I can remember. Not all fragrances are offered in the larger 3.4 size but if it is and you really like the scent, it is a better deal. Beautiful packaging as TF is a master of.
Tiffany H.
New York , NY
Tom Ford Noir De Noir Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Tiffany H.
Purchased at: Sephora
THIS. My all time favorite scent..it’s deep, earthy, and intoxicating. I wanted a perfume that not many people had so went through the entire TF private blend collection and chose this one. Somewhat of a cooler weather scent, but I wear it all year round, because it fits my personality to a Ti ( pun intended) It’s a little steep, but smells like it and it so worth it. The scent is somewhat hard to explain, but I would describe it as a warm, oriental with layers of aroma. It begins to change as the day progresses but has great longevity. My boyfriend doesn’t like the initial scent, but loves it as it dries down. Before this scent, I wore Chanel Coco Noir, Misma, and Coco Mademoiselle, and Tom Ford Black Orchid. Tom Ford White Suede Eau De Parfum Spray is a level up that I recommend and will be repurchasing.
October K.
Tom Ford Noir De Noir Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by October K.
Got a sample of this Tom Ford Beau De Jour cologne in the mail. To me it is a really musky type scent & kinda strong. I think it would smell best sprayed on right after getting out of the shower. Online says the fragrance is in the Earthy & woody type fragrance family. The key notes in this cologne are Lavender oil, Rosemary, & Oakmoss. I don't really smell the lavender oil. I think I'm mostly smelling the oakmoss then the rosemary.
Barbara Z.
Absolutely love this fragrance. It lasts all day and I get so many compliments when I wear it