TOM FORD Noir de Noir Eau de Parfum uploaded by Niki E.TOM FORD Noir de Noir Eau de Parfum uploaded by Niki E.

BY TOM FORD

A rich fragrance inspired by the dance of yin and yang, Noir de Noir marries deep, feminine florals with the masculine earthiness of black truffle. Vanilla, patchouli, oud wood, and tree moss add a warm sensuality to this dark chypre oriental. Notes: Saffron, Black Rose, Black Truffle, Vanilla, Patchouli, Oud Wood, Crocus Flower. Style: Dark. Sexy. Indulgent. see more...

CG J.
OMG! This perfume is the most beautiful thing I have ever smelled in my life? no joke!!!! Out of all the Tom Fords this one is by far the most beautiful, sophisticated, strong, not overpowering. When K first sprayed it I was impressed but not going crazy over it, as I was walking around and the fregrance started opening up I started going bananas because I felt a lingering smell following me but I didn’t know what it was until it hit me ! Usually Intest out perfumes for a week or two, this I was convinced that same day!!!
Cannot recommend enough, tonz of compliments and you will feel
like a boss!
Amy L.
El Paso, TX
This limited release is by far the sexiest scent ever. My husband bought me a frag split (i.e. shared a bottle with other people) and I've been hoarding it for special occasions because it's so decadent. It's deep and earthy, but rich floral at the same time. It's exactly how you want to smell for a fancy, romantic, hot date.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
I admit I didn't love this at first. I ordered a sample from Lucky Scent but I kept trying it and now I love it! That doesn't usually happen for me with fragrance. I figured out it's the opening notes, they're quite bold and almost medicinal/grandma feel. Soon this turns to a dark, spicy, woody rose with notes of real vanilla. Not that headache inducing overly sweet vanilla. This has a vintage feel to it but it's very much modern. It's perfect for the cooler weather, evenings somewhere special with someone special. It's very alluring, intoxicating. Still this to me is a feminine scent, an oriental chypre that's rich and the quality of ingredients shines through. Long lasting too. I like that it isn't linear, it's always showing different nuances of the blend with each wear.
Tracy G.
New york
This scent smells delish.. very unique blend. Clean yet sexy.
I want MORE!!
Pricey but special
Joanna S.
Winnipeg , HI
I really enjoyed the smell of this perfume but for the price it sure doesn’t last long. I purchased it online from Sephora and it’s a lovely winter smelling scent but for the price it definitely should last longer.
Niki E.
Richmond Hill, ON
Every time I smell this fragrance I fall more and more in love with it. It sits wonderfully on my skin. It smells “rich”. I wish I could afford it.
Lida A.
Cairo
a very rich scent very classy and amazing its perfect bottle is so beautiful and nice i love everything about it its perfect

Sephora